Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How long does weed stay in your system

romy20

First off, No One, and I mean no one tests for marijuana. It's a big misconception. I've taken multiple drug test for world wide banks, CitiBank being one of them, and I smoked the night before, and they never said anything. Plus I learned the smoke or chemicals only stay in your system for 24 hours, just like nicotine would from a cigarrette. Companies are more concerned about such drugs as coke, Heroin, because these drugs are expensive to use, and the companies are afraid you'll steal money. If your really worried take a couple of pills of Golden seal, and drink about a gallon of water the night before the test.

Thats is so not true. The standard drug test is for cocaine, alcohol and marijuana. Anything beyod that costs additional and must be specified by the entity requesting the test. Pot may show up on a company test but they will probably let that slide. If your getting tested by the government, its a totally different story. If you don't use marijuana regularly, it can be out of your system within 3-7 days, depending on how much water you drink. For regular users, it may take up to 30-40 days. If you smoke highly concentrated pot (kind), it will take longer becase it has a much higher THC content. Also, be careful of taking supplements such as golden seal. If they aren't used properly, your sample could come back diluted, and they could think that you are trying to hide something.

First off weed is tested in your standard drug test the "NIDA-5" Second off THC is not water soluable it is fat soluable which means water consumption doesnt effect how fast it leaves your body but if you havnt smoked in a while it should be out of your sysemt from 3 to 6 days i would say 9 just to be safe....

here's what i know -

1) regular drug test WILL test for weed (although some companies don't care for that)

2) like someone said before me - THC isn't water soluable (sp), so it doesn't matter how much you drink, if the THC is there, it will stay there

3) (relates to 2) if you drink water, you sample might be too watery and the drug testers might reject it, so you either retake or fail it.