Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Memorable Quotes

nrgy112

"The way I see it, life is either a daring adventure, or nothing at all." ~Helen Keller

"I'm tough, ambitious, and I know exactly what I want. If that makes me a bitch, okay." ~Madonna

"All things go around and, sooner or later, come together." ~Tom Fexas

"Stay far from timid, only make moves when your heart's in it, and live the phrase 'Sky's The Limit'" ~Notorious BIG

"Love is like a snowmobile running quickly across the tundra, when suddenly, it flips over, pinning you underneath. At night, the ice weasels come." ~Neitzsche

"For the souls of the departed and the renegades of love, you and me are gonna be all we dreamed of." ~Shawn Colvin

Aww jeez I have a whole book of good ones, but I left it at home.

Guest tilly

The higher you fly the harder you fall-

ONE DOVE

:roll: :grin2: :splat::biggun: :goofy::tongue:

"I don't really like VIP rooms, cause that's where it goes on - out there" pointing to the direction of the main dance floor.

John Digweed, URB June 2001

A quote from Don Juan De Marco Movie said by Johnny Depp..

"There are only 4 questions of value in life:

What is sacred? Of what is the spirit made? What is worth living for? What is worth dying for?

The answer to each is the same...ONLY LOVE!" :love:

Quote taken from a newspaper article written by a random editor after the OJ Simpson trial verdict:

"New directions are born from discord and dissent, not from agreement and compromise."

I know I am intelligent, because I know that I know nothing.

-- Socrates

Let him that would move the world first move himself. -- Socrates

What luck for rulers that men do not think. --Adolf Hitler

Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former. --Albert Einstein

There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle. --Albert Einstein

The surest sign that intelligent life exists elsewhere in the universe is that it has never tried to contact us. --Hobbes

After silence, that which comes nearest to expressing the inexpressible is Music. --Aldous Huxley

People demand freedom of speech to make up for the freedom of thought which they avoid. --Soren Aabye Kierkegaard

:spin::bounce:

"....You see us how you want to see us, in the simplest terms and most convenient definitions...." -The Breakfast Club

"Through life there are many mountains everyone must climb, but I'll take the easy route and use a skylift"

The mind in its own place, can make a heaven of hell, or a hell of heaven" -Paradise Lost

"Those who speak know nothing, those who know are silent"

"This is not the end, this is not the beginning of the end, it is the end of the beginning"

"You knew a long time ago being crazy meant something, nowadays everyone's crazy"

"They say your only young once, but you can always be immature"

"Laugh at life, before life laughs at you"

"From the womb to the tomb, presume the unpredictable"

"You can fool some people sometimes, but you can't fool all the people all the time"

"Life is like a permanent marker, you just can't erase your mistakes"

"I would rather sit on a pumpkin and have it all to myself, than be crowded on a velvet cushion"

"I'd rather have fifteen minutes of something wonderful, than a lifetime of nothing at all"

"When this is over, you won't miss me, but I might wish you've known me"

"Whatever doesn't kill you makes you stronger"

"Why do today what you can put off until tomorrow" lol I like this one lol

Wow that was alot, all these quotes I wrote on one of those big calendar things that you put on a desk, so these are all my favorites. I have more that are written somewhere lol

romy20

***In life, your either up in the balcony watching, or your down on the floor,dancing...you will always be able to find me down in the middle, dancing

I've found that it's not good to talk about your troubles. Eighty percent of the people who hear them don't care and the other twenty percent are glad you're having trouble."

dont hate the player.....hang around him so you can get leftovers.....

*NEVER explain anything-Your TRUE friends won't need u to and your enemies won't believe u anyway*

All girls are suspicious of girls that are "just friends."Because we know the guys we've had that were "just friends" were once more than a friend

*~*if two past lovers remain friends~they are either still in love~or never were*~*

Originally posted by misk

[b

I've found that it's not good to talk about your troubles. Eighty percent of the people who hear them don't care and the other twenty percent are glad you're having trouble."

omggg sooooo true, well most of the time lol not always lol

"For men may come and men may go, but I go on forever" ~The Power and The Glory (Graham Greene) *totally out of context but it's cute*

"You can try to resist, try to hide from my kiss, but you know that you can't fight the moonlight. No matter what you do, the night is gonna get to you." ~Coyote Ugly