Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Virginity question for the girls....

nSyNcBaBy

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well, the first time I had sex, I hated it! I dont know why I had sex with that person, mainly actually I wanted to get it over with, since when I did lose my virginity I was 18 and I thought wow I'm gettin to be an old virgin, so thats one reason. Actuallly thats the only reason I mean I didnt even care about the guy we had only been together for about 3 weeks thats it.

I really regret doing it!

But if you are with a person that you love and care about very much, and they feel the same way about u then its ok in my opinion, as long as u feel ready for it you know

so be safe and take care

romy20

As we discovered before we are two of the few virgins on the board. I definately understand where your coming from. For me, I know right now I'm not ready especially with college and I am not in long term relationship. I don't think I will be waiting for marraige, but I just want to be with someone who will make it worth it. I'd love to be able to give you advice on what to do but I think only you can answer the question that you are ready.

you know

there is this girl i like.. she is a virgin, the thing is... the reason why i like her is not cuz of the way shit looks (personally she is not really good looking) but the way she is, the way she talks, the way she thinks (she is a nerd, i mean mad book smart) and thats really atractive... to jump into bed with her, i can wait... i dont really want to rush her into it...

in conclusion

if this guy is always fiending for it, always asking for it, then it most likly he is not the person you want to give it to... a person who really cares and respect you wouldnt do such a thing... i mean my bestfriend (shes a girl) she lost her virginity to some asshole.. he made her clean the sheets after she bleed all over... mad fucked up right??? i dunno what else to say, but i lost mine to a really big bitch, and i hated her... long ass story...

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

This is such a hard thing to discuss. Everyone is so different when it comes to sex and relationships. You really have to think about your feelings and what you want.....Don't do it just to do, then you always regret it. You will know when the time is right.

ii meant that, but put it in different words... i dunno, im confused...

thanks guys......... i know theres only so much u can say to me about this..... cuz everyones different... but im just confused i guess. im 19 goin on 20.... still a virgin by choice that is.. and i have the greatest boyfriend its just that idk if im ready to deal with the risks of gettin pregnant no matter how careful i am..... and idk if im scared of change or what..... but hes great... weve been together for almost a year and we love each other more than anything.. but idk.. i think its just something i never really thought about actually doing until now and its freakin me out... then i think it shouldnt be that big a deal.. but its something i truly value and idk if i wanna give it up yet- but what do i do about the intimacy of my relationship? he wants to share it with me and says its beyond wanting to have sex just for the sake of having sex... and i wanna be able to share it too.. but idk whats holding me back!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! hehe...

totaleclipse:: were u ever in a relationship where u felt like i do?

Originally posted by linabina

hey girls... if u wouldnt mind answering this for me.. when and how did u know u were ready for sex?? and fellow virgins... when do u think ull be ready? just curious cuz i got a lot of thinkin goin on in my head and i think i need some advice here... :)

Im not a girl and im not a virgin so i dont know if my opinion counts on this one... but...

IMO if youre debating about doing it, then i dont think its time yet... to keep this short and simple when you dont have to talk yourself into it and it just flows, then i think thats when... also how long have you been with your man? is he the one you finally want to give your goods to? btw how old are you?

thanks guys......... i know theres only so much u can say to me about this..... cuz everyones different... but im just confused i guess. im 19 goin on 20.... still a virgin by choice that is.. and i have the greatest boyfriend its just that idk if im ready to deal with the risks of gettin pregnant no matter how careful i am..... and idk if im scared of change or what..... but hes great... weve been together for almost a year and we love each other more than anything.. but idk.. i think its just something i never really thought about actually doing until now and its freakin me out... then i think it shouldnt be that big a deal.. but its something i truly value and idk if i wanna give it up yet- but what do i do about the intimacy of my relationship? he wants to share it with me and says its beyond wanting to have sex just for the sake of having sex... and i wanna be able to share it too.. but idk whats holding me back!!!!!!! :confused: :confused: aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah! hehe...

totaleclipse:: were u ever in a relationship where u felt like i do?

Hmmmmmmmmm, you know what, from reading your post, I can tell you have alotta doubts in your mind, and if thats the case then (and this is only my opinion), I don't think you should do it.

Don't worry, when its time, you'll know it, you'll feel ready and you won't be confused no more.

Only do what you feel is right and comfortable to you:)

Ok then goodluck !!!

;)

romy20

Originally posted by romy20

Hmmmmmmmmm, you know what, from reading your post, I can tell you have alotta doubts in your mind, and if thats the case then (and this is only my opinion), I don't think you should do it.

Don't worry, when its time, you'll know it, you'll feel ready and you won't be confused no more.

Only do what you feel is right and comfortable to you:)

Ok then goodluck !!!

;)

romy20

:) thanks

Originally posted by dgmodel

Im not a girl and im not a virgin so i dont know if my opinion counts on this one... but...

IMO if youre debating about doing it, then i dont think its time yet... to keep this short and simple when you dont have to talk yourself into it and it just flows, then i think thats when... also how long have you been with your man? is he the one you finally want to give your goods to? btw how old are you?

im 19... ill be 20 in april... my bf will be 20 in november. and weve been together for almost a year.... and i truly love him. i do. and theres no reason why i wouldnt wanna "givemy goods to him" hehehee... but i guess im just not ready to do it yet... the whole time weve been together hes respected my virginity and has told me time and time again that hes not in this relationship for sex.......and he doesnt care about it... he can wait b/c he doesnt NEED sex..<hes not a virgin mind u> but lately we had a talk about it and he said hes ready now. he said hes passed the stage in our relationship where he wants to have sex for the physicality of it... b/c he was fine with waiting. but now he wants to share that kind of intimacy with me. and he said he thinks its starting to frustrate him now b/c he doesnt understand why, if hes ready to 'make love' to me, why im not ready to do that with him. but hes always been supportive of my decisions.. it just unnerves me now b/c i know hes starting to get impatient b/c he cant make love with is gf. and it confuses me more than ever now

LINA, I'M NOT A GIRL EITHER BUT IF YOU WANT MY OPINION: YOU WILL KNOW WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR YOU. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT. IF YOU TRULY LOVE YOUR BOYFRIEND AND THINK HE IS THE ONE, ONE DAY IT WILL HAPPEN. IT WILL JUST HAPPEN. THEN WHEN ITS DONE AND OVER WITH, YOU WILL FEEL SO GOOD AND YOU NEVER EVEN HAD TO THINK ABOUT IT. TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME. IF IT HAPPENS TODAY OR HAPPENS 3 MONTHS FROM NOW, JUST TAKE YOUR TIME. YOU HAVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE TO HAVE SEX. YOU HAPPEN TO BE A SMART GIRL WHO DECIDED TO WAIT AND I HAVE THE UPMOST RESPECT FOR YOU BECAUSE OF THAT. BUT DO NOT FORGET, DONT LET YOUR BOYFRIEND FORCE YOU INTO ANYTHING. SEX IS A MUTUAL ACT. GOOD LUCK! I WISH YOU THE BEST! YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME IF YOU EVER NEED TO TALK! TIGHT BOND SWEETIE!

im 19... ill be 20 in april... my bf will be 20 in november. and weve been together for almost a year.... and i truly love him. i do. and theres no reason why i wouldnt wanna "givemy goods to him" hehehee... but i guess im just not ready to do it yet... the whole time weve been together hes respected my virginity and has told me time and time again that hes not in this relationship for sex.......and he doesnt care about it... he can wait b/c he doesnt NEED sex..<hes not a virgin mind u> but lately we had a talk about it and he said hes ready now. he said hes passed the stage in our relationship where he wants to have sex for the physicality of it... b/c he was fine with waiting. but now he wants to share that kind of intimacy with me. and he said he thinks its starting to frustrate him now b/c he doesnt understand why, if hes ready to 'make love' to me, why im not ready to do that with him. but hes always been supportive of my decisions.. it just unnerves me now b/c i know hes starting to get impatient b/c he cant make love with is gf. and it confuses me more than ever now

I say wait until youre ultimatley ready... no ifs ands or buts... to tell you a story.. i was going out with my exgirlfriend for 4 years and change. ( a year and a half ago we broke up... this is the one that i refer to in other posts and threads as "THE DEVIL." anyway... ( she was a lil younger then you at the time she was 18 and i was 19 but similar situation) she was a virgin when we first started seeing each other and not only a virgin but she was shy as well.. however I truly LOVED ( no more ) her and i respected her wishes entirley and waited for her to be ready, it turned out to be almost 2 yrs before she felt she was ready and then we made love... My point of the story is that if hes the one then he'll wait, if hes not then hes just another guy...

Originally posted by dgmodel

I say wait until youre ultimatley ready... no ifs ands or buts... to tell you a story.. i was going out with my exgirlfriend for 4 years and change. ( a year and a half ago we broke up... this is the one that i refer to in other posts and threads as "THE DEVIL." anyway... ( she was a lil younger then you at the time she was 18 and i was 19 but similar situation) she was a virgin when we first started seeing each other and not only a virgin but she was shy as well.. however I truly TRULY LOVED her ( and still do) and i respected her wishes entirley and waited for her to be ready, it turned out to be almost 2 yrs before she felt she was ready and then we made love... My point of the story is that if hes the one then he'll wait, if hes not then hes just another guy...

ur so right... thanks for the advice

my thoughts --

1)if you're not ready or still thinking about it - don't do it, wait untill there is no doubt in your mind

2)guy says he doesn't care about sex -- hmmm... makes me wonder whether he gets some lay on the side maybe, but that of course depends on your relationship, may be you don't have sex as in actual penetration but please each other otherwise, then he still gets what he wants

dunno if it made sense, if it didn't - oh well

I liked how one person said let it flow or something, which is VERY true!!

What happens happens ya know

Cause you know what happens most of the time when you plan things, they get messed up lol well at least that happens to me

romy20

wow reading thru these replys, I wish someone could have told me this advice before I had sex with a complete asshole jerk!!

see? listen to others! lolol

ok well good luck:)

Originally posted by flyboy7

my thoughts --

2)guy says he doesn't care about sex -- hmmm... makes me wonder whether he gets some lay on the side maybe, but that of course depends on your relationship, may be you don't have sex as in actual penetration but please each other otherwise, then he still gets what he wants

IF YOU LOVE SOMEONE WHY WOULD YOU CHEAT ON THEM? and more importantly if you did it would have to be with some so fuckin amazing that they were better then youre girl... no? and if thats the case then maybe that girls not for you... maybe you suspect others of cheating becuase you would cheat on yours???

Originally posted by atomicapples

ii meant that, but put it in different words... i dunno, im confused...

I wasn't doubting what you said....That was just my take on the sitituation.....Yon know whether you wanna kiss someone, date them, sleep with them.....Somehow you just know....

AAhhh to be a virgin again.

I can't say I regreted losing my virginity, I tend not to regret anything.

But, If I can go back in time, I would of waited a few more months. Then MAYBE I would of realized that he didn't deserve my virginity.

My advice is to do whatever feels right. Don't feel pressure into doing anything you don't want.

TRUST ME GIRL, YOU HAVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE TO FUCK/SEX/LOVE. Enjoy this time while it lasts.

hey girls... if u wouldnt mind answering this for me.. when and how did u know u were ready for sex?? and fellow virgins... when do u think ull be ready? just curious cuz i got a lot of thinkin goin on in my head and i think i need some advice here... :)

I take it you're a virgin..I can't believe they still make you:D

Originally posted by jester22

LINA, I'M NOT A GIRL EITHER BUT IF YOU WANT MY OPINION: YOU WILL KNOW WHEN THE TIME IS RIGHT FOR YOU. YOU DONT EVEN HAVE TO THINK ABOUT IT. IF YOU TRULY LOVE YOUR BOYFRIEND AND THINK HE IS THE ONE, ONE DAY IT WILL HAPPEN. IT WILL JUST HAPPEN. THEN WHEN ITS DONE AND OVER WITH, YOU WILL FEEL SO GOOD AND YOU NEVER EVEN HAD TO THINK ABOUT IT. TAKE IT ONE DAY AT A TIME. IF IT HAPPENS TODAY OR HAPPENS 3 MONTHS FROM NOW, JUST TAKE YOUR TIME. YOU HAVE THE REST OF YOUR LIFE TO HAVE SEX. YOU HAPPEN TO BE A SMART GIRL WHO DECIDED TO WAIT AND I HAVE THE UPMOST RESPECT FOR YOU BECAUSE OF THAT. BUT DO NOT FORGET, DONT LET YOUR BOYFRIEND FORCE YOU INTO ANYTHING. SEX IS A MUTUAL ACT. GOOD LUCK! I WISH YOU THE BEST! YOU KNOW WHERE TO FIND ME IF YOU EVER NEED TO TALK! TIGHT BOND SWEETIE!

ur the best babes... thanks for bein there for me...... tight bond!!

Originally posted by flyboy7

my thoughts --

1)if you're not ready or still thinking about it - don't do it, wait untill there is no doubt in your mind

dunno if it made sense, if it didn't - oh well

that would make sense.. to think hes gettin ass on the side but other than sex, i can tell u i keep my man very satisfied, hes got no reason to get laid behind my back so i dont think thats the case here... plus our relationship is too good and i know he, unlike past boyfriends ive had, isnt that kind of guy....call me naive or what not but not every guy who isnt gettin laid is a cheater ;):rolleyes:

I too wish i would have had people to ask before i lost my virginity. We were both virgins, he was 18 and I was 17 but we broke up a short while after. I defintely wish I would have waited alittle bit but a part of me wanted to get it over with. If you have any doubts, definitely wait. Now a days, sex is taken so lightly by most people (myslef included) and I have learned from past mistakes. I give you much credit for waiting a year. There arent many people that have such willpower:)