Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Spring Break!!!

sweetie school just started! i wasnt even thinnking about springbreak..thinkiiing about the 4 exams i have next week

well u should plan ahead to get crazy discounts!! hehe.... anyways.... i was just wonderin if anyone had their trip planned early...

xtcgspot: i cant wait either!! i told randall OCT 1 we're bookin it...no question.. so whoevers ready when we r, thats whos goin :D

Ya I can't wait also. I don't know the date yet, but the week mtv is down. I can't wait to hit the Oasis beach during the day and down those Corona 40's then hit up the clubs around 10pm Pat O' Brians for mardi gras, the booze cruise, Coco Bongos,Bulldogs, Daddy O's, Daddy rock, liquids, and then each and every night around 3 or 4 am for afterhours hit it up NYC style at La Boom, Us new yorkers and jerzee heads rule that place for afterhours, the west coast people can't last that long, not used to it like us.

The count down beagins bring me to cancun

Originally posted by trancend

yeah i have plans...they consist of keeping my broke ass home and working

Exactly. Since when can college kids afford to fly all over the place for spring break? When I was in school, my spring breaks consisted of working at the record store during the day, and drinking cheap 40s of St Ides while watching Simpsons reruns at night.

Originally posted by heretic909

Exactly. Since when can college kids afford to fly all over the place for spring break? When I was in school, my spring breaks consisted of working at the record store during the day, and drinking cheap 40s of St Ides while watching Simpsons reruns at night.

hehe i got the whole $ thing covered.... i won myself a free trip last spring break when i was there... i won a lil contest... i wont tell u what though *hehe*... and no it wasnt a wet tshirt one either...... ;):D

Originally posted by tempkid

Ya I can't wait also. I don't know the date yet, but the week mtv is down. I can't wait to hit the Oasis beach during the day and down those Corona 40's then hit up the clubs around 10pm Pat O' Brians for mardi gras, the booze cruise, Coco Bongos,Bulldogs, Daddy O's, Daddy rock, liquids, and then each and every night around 3 or 4 am for afterhours hit it up NYC style at La Boom, Us new yorkers and jerzee heads rule that place for afterhours, the west coast people can't last that long, not used to it like us.

aaaaaaagh u just got me so psyched..... :cool:

I AM PLANNING ON GOING TO CANCUN THIS COMING SPRING BREAK ALSO. I THINK IM GOING FROM THE 16TH TO THE 23RD. WHAT A COINCIDENCE THAT IS. WHERE ARE YOU STAYING AT? IS IT REALLY NICE DOWN THERE? I CAN'T WAIT TO GO, IT'S GONNA BE MY FIRST TIME. I FEEL LIKE A VIRGIN. HOPEFULLY WE CAN MEET UP SOMEWHERE LINA AND XTC. HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE. BY THE WAY LINA, WHAT KIND OF CONTEST WAS IT?

TIGHT BOND :D

Originally posted by jester22

I AM PLANNING ON GOING TO CANCUN THIS COMING SPRING BREAK ALSO. I THINK IM GOING FROM THE 16TH TO THE 23RD. WHAT A COINCIDENCE THAT IS. WHERE ARE YOU STAYING AT? IS IT REALLY NICE DOWN THERE? I CAN'T WAIT TO GO, IT'S GONNA BE MY FIRST TIME. I FEEL LIKE A VIRGIN. HOPEFULLY WE CAN MEET UP SOMEWHERE LINA AND XTC. HOPE TO SEE YOU GUYS THERE. BY THE WAY LINA, WHAT KIND OF CONTEST WAS IT?

TIGHT BOND :D

lol tight bond jes........

and i dont think i can say wut contest it was............. use ur imagination........ ;)

Originally posted by heretic909

its called balancing your budget........this is going to be the third year in a row that i am going away for spring break.......its easy...put an envelope on the side and put money in it every week and do not touch it........simple as that....i start saving for my next trip the week i come back from my previous one

Originally posted by tempkid

let me know when u figure out the date! cause that's what me and my friends are waiting on? i was there for the mtv week last year and definitely want to be again!! makes all the difference...i feel like it is the OFFICIAL spring break!! anyways....cannot fucking wait!!! exactly what u said tempkid....oasis beach all day~~party all night~~laboom all morning!! LOL ....booze cruise~>gotta love a bunch of drunk people trying to dance on a moving boat!!! MARCH can't come quick enough.....:D:cool::drunk::hat::flame::tongue: :rainbow: