Clubplanet Nightlife Community

top 3 dj's

petedrags

..There is a really nice John Creamer set on Kiss100 you should look for it if you dig Creamer & K

My favorite djs

#1) Danny Tenaglia

#2) Jonathan Peters

#3) David Morales

#4) Skribble (Skribble was #3 for a while but he isnt impressing me too much lately :( )

Originally posted by petedrags

what are your top 3 dj's as of today mine are:

1//Deep Dish\\The Beat Masters

2//John Creamer & Stephane K\\Nice simple phat beats

3//Roger Sanchez\\Crazy Fuckin Mixes, love em all, The S-Man Is gonna be on my List for a long time

Not bad, not bad...

Not my top 3, not that I have one.

But Deep Dish...I'm the only person I know who likes Prog and aren't really fans of them. I mean, they have their moments but.....

Guest saleen351

Ok ppl remeber I'm from NJ and like the shore more then the city...

My top 3.

1. Richie Santana, simply the most under rated Dj out there!

2. Denny Tsettos, has more energy then a nuclear bomb!

3. Mad myles, new to my list but his shit is def off the hook!!!!

1. DJ Scot Project

2. Johnny Vicious

3. Cosmic Gate(never seen them live, but their remixes are hot)

and ive always been a huge skribble fan, but i just dont know if he's in my top 3 anymore....ive become less commercialized, and a little less fond of him...but i still try to see him live wherever and whenever i can, i think his live sets are amazing. it's his cd's that suck. hehe

Originally posted by xtcgspot

1. DJ Scot Project

2. Johnny Vicious

3. Cosmic Gate(never seen them live, but their remixes are hot)

and ive always been a huge skribble fan, but i just dont know if he's in my top 3 anymore....ive become less commercialized, and a little less fond of him...but i still try to see him live wherever and whenever i can, i think his live sets are amazing. it's his cd's that suck. hehe

Oh Shit! I didn't think anyone else would rate almost identical to what I think! Ahh! I totally agree with you on your ratings, I would have to also throw in Jonathan Peters in there.. I guess I can't name just 3 DJs but wow, I was just surprised to see someone else with Scot Project and Cosmic Gate up there. You got fucking good taste.

~DJ Scot Project (my fucking favorite)

~Johnny Vicious (Exit - 10/19 - he's gonna put Draper to shame!)

~Jonathan Peters (we all know this guy's got talent)

~Cosmic Gate (insane remixes, when are they gonna spin in US?)

~Richie Santana (it's true, he IS very under-rated)

~Domenick Capello (he's really making his impression on me!)

Originally posted by codica3

Oh Shit! I didn't think anyone else would rate almost identical to what I think! Ahh! I totally agree with you on your ratings, I would have to also throw in Jonathan Peters in there.. I guess I can't name just 3 DJs but wow, I was just surprised to see someone else with Scot Project and Cosmic Gate up there. You got fucking good taste.

~DJ Scot Project (my fucking favorite)

~Johnny Vicious (Exit - 10/19 - he's gonna put Draper to shame!)

~Jonathan Peters (we all know this guy's got talent)

~Cosmic Gate (insane remixes, when are they gonna spin in US?)

~Richie Santana (it's true, he IS very under-rated)

~Domenick Capello (he's really making his impression on me!)

OMFG, I deserve to be shot, I can't fucking believe that I forgot one crucial name here.. these guys actually compete a little for first place in my world.. I can't believe I forgot them, I must not be right in the head..

PLASMIC HONEY

Insane, these guys are CRAZY, I can't believe I forgot them! Err.. today is definitely not my day, and this just topped it off.

Originally posted by codica3

OMFG, I deserve to be shot, I can't fucking believe that I forgot one crucial name here.. these guys actually compete a little for first place in my world.. I can't believe I forgot them, I must not be right in the head..

PLASMIC HONEY

Insane, these guys are CRAZY, I can't believe I forgot them! Err.. today is definitely not my day, and this just topped it off.

As a DJ Sal Parm sucks...I've heard him a couple of times at different places and he just doesn't do it....maybe as producers they can be considered CRAZY, but that's if you like that kind of music....

My current top three are as follows

1. Steve Lawler- check out his new cd Dark Drums 2

2. Sander Kleinenber- very nice nubreed album.

3. Tony Humpries- The man from NJ himself comes out with a Banging new cd ,United Djs of America Vol 18

Originally posted by inyourdreams

As a DJ Sal Parm sucks...I've heard him a couple of times at different places and he just doesn't do it....maybe as producers they can be considered CRAZY, but that's if you like that kind of music....

I don't particularily like Sal Parm as a DJ now that he does solo stuff, but Plasmic Honey (as the duo of brothers) is fucking off the hook. I did come back to this post though because once again, I fucking forgot another one of my favorite DJs (my mind is emersed in too many psychology text books)

Robbie Tronco

I must give my props to him.