Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I'm so depressed

romy20

I don't know what to do, its like one day I'll be fine, and then something will happen that probably isn't a big deal (although it feels like it to me), and its like I think about all the bad stuff with my life. Like something happened with my boyfrined today, and just with that I just start thinking about everything wrong with my life, like school and the fact that I don't even like what I'm going for, or my job that I probably got fired from I don't know yet. When this happens nothing can make me happy, its like when things are fine with me and my boyfriend, I'm fine, and then when they aren't, I don't want to do anything but cry.

And I hate that about me cause I'm not a strong person at all so its not like I can just push my problems aside, it just doesn't happen for me.

Ughhhhhhhh its like everything revolves around him and I hate it. And I don't know what to do about that.

You sound like a loving individual. Happiness in life comes with hard work. It seems you are similar to me. IF you base your moods in life on how things are going with your siginifcant other, you will be depressed always. At times you sound codependant. I am not mocking you, dont wory about school most people end up doing nothing to do with waht they majored in. The answer is simple but hard to impliment. Focus on yourself, work hard so you do not get fired, put your intensity into what you do. It sounds like yu are so into your relationship that you alow it to affect yor moods and performance at work. THere is light at the end of the tunnel. I have overcome it. You can too.

Guest jaxl

Nothing like one bad day or experience to make you question everything in your life. It gets better, just take it one day at a time and try to stay relaxed.

There are some days that are good days, and i can live in the moment and everything seems like it will be all right. I don't need to have control of the future, and then there are those days that i just want to run screaming away, and life seems like it will crush me in its large grip, but with therapy, quitting drugs, and hard work over the past year, im having fewer and fewer bad days, and I think that I'm gonna make it.......through today

Hey everyone's got to take it day by day you're

certainly not alone out there at times no one knows where they're goin or why, but I always think don't try to look to much at the big picture. Just put one foot in front of the other and keep on walking. PLus hey remeber everyone needs a hand once in a while no need to walk your path alone.

PEace.

:bounce: :bounce: :bounce:

"go" -- tones on tail

[[[[

Living it up - it's a big kick

it's good for you

watch the big freeze slip

crack the jackpot, get out of control

if you put yourself down,

you'll never win - get out of that hole

keep your mind open,your head up

you'll never - ever- get old