Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Ladies...

lollib

do you have a problem dating a guy that is shorter then you?? I sort of do. I am 5'7" and seems like it is hard to find a tall guy (not that there is anything wrong with a guy being short). Just seems like tall men are far and few b/t. On the other hand, guys, do you have a problem dating a girl that is taller then you?

Originally posted by lollib

do you have a problem dating a guy that is shorter then you?? I sort of do. I am 5'7" and seems like it is hard to find a tall guy (not that there is anything wrong with a guy being short). Just seems like tall men are far and few b/t. On the other hand, guys, do you have a problem dating a girl that is taller then you?

what do you consider a tall guy?

Hey girl..I'm 6'1

Originally posted by nrgy112

I was just wondering because I think just about every guy I know is at least 5'10 or above including myself at 6 feet. QUOTE]

Maybe I am just going to the wrong places because I see a lot of short men and seem to attract short men!!! I just think it's so funny when you see a really short guy and he's all jacked and think it looks good. When a short guy gets too big, it definitely looks way too funny!!!

Hey loll,

We are he same height, I am 5'7 -5'8 myself and I completely understand you. For some reason I attract shorter guys. I need a man that is at least 5'9-5'10 and no taller than 6'2. It is weird because alot of shorter guys are attracted to me and even if they are cute, I have a problem with that.

I like looking up at my guy and i feel really funny walking around with a shorter guy or girl. All my friends are as tall as me or taller.

hummmm well i am 6'4 and my gf is about 5'11. She is tall too but not taller than me. I just think it is kind of weird if the girl is taller than you just does not seem right...... Not saying that it would not work out or has but it just seems strange.:rolleyes:

Im 6'2" and i have yet to find a woman taller then me to hook up with ... but ithink definatley would since it would be in a way exotic ...

kind of reminds me of that scene in deuce bigalow when hes with that tall girl... and some guy yells in the background...

THats a HUGE BITCH!!!

Originally posted by dgmodel

Im 6'2" and i have yet to find a woman taller then me to hook up with ... but ithink definatley would since it would be in a way exotic ...

kind of reminds me of that scene in deuce bigalow when hes with that tall girl... and some guy yells in the background...

THats a HUGE BITCH!!!

Remember Real World Miami...Mike from NY was dating that huge (tall) blonde Nicky...They were a sight

Chula, Oh my god, I have the same problem. Seems like short guys like me for some reason too. My brother in law set me up with his cousion, who was cute and made a lot of money and was a really good catch but I had a problem with it because he was shorter then me. I dont know if it's shallow or what, but it really bothers me!!!

Chula, Oh my god, I have the same problem. Seems like short guys like me for some reason too. My brother in law set me up with his cousion, who was cute and made a lot of money and was a really good catch but I had a problem with it because he was shorter then me. I dont know if it's shallow or what, but it really bothers me!!!

Hey girl,

No your not shallow. It happens to me too. An dI try my best to overlook their height because they are usually sweeties, with decent or good jobs that know how to treat a chula. But I cant be with them because of their height. I have kissed a shorty rock but thats about it.

It sounds horrbile doesnt it?

God, I know what you're talking about. I'm 5'11", and I hate my height... Not to mention my height with heels (which I rarely wear, as if I'm not tall enough as it is)

And the short girls go around stealing all of the tall guys for themselves...not very considerate of them :laugh: