Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What ever happpened to Mesc?

soldado

It probabally never was.

Mesc is very expensive and pretty difficult to make. That along with its high dose (it would take a pill the size of 3 normal E pills) combine to make it unheard of on the street.

If you were given a pill that you were told was Mesc, it was probabally 2ct7, AMT, DXM, 2CB, DOM or someother more available psychedelic (yeah I know DXM isn't actually a psychedelic technically)

Unless you personally know a very good chemist, or got peyote or san pedro cacti, it is pretty much imposible to find these days.

OH yeah.. if you didn't puke your guts out, it wasn't mesc.

Originally posted by lollib

My own experience with mesc was a great one. Me and my friends always talk about when we did it in high school and couldnt stop laughing. I wish it was still around!!!

I agree *LOL* Nothin like being 15 takin a hit of mesc and trippin balls in the park**ahhhh what great times**

Mesc is an awesome drug. That shit was everywhere 5 years ago and now it is just gone. I remember the days of going to Central Park and getting them for 50 cents a piece.Well i was buying 500 of them:D Ok heres my question...I still got a nice hunk of peyoye from Woodstock 99 in my freezer...is it still good??

• 2 weeks later...

what happened to all the mesc?

I ate it all! ha ha ha:jawdrop:

the stuff in the fridge should be good I think

its good dried but if it was freash then you should check it for black decay and if its all rotten then don't eat it other wise...