Clubplanet Nightlife Community

E and K

bigart

Just a question ,, I never Did K in my life, Dont know what to Expect, Just wondering ,, how does Rolling and then Taking a Bump feel like? better, worse ,, Mellow, Lazy?? fill me in please?

Can anyone tell me From Experience , and is K More dangerous or Less dangerous then E or is it the Same,

Thanks all

Arty.

i rolled for a year before i tried k. i'm one of those bio dorks who researches everything about the drugs before trying them. here's my conclusion - k is safer than e. e really fucks with the seratonin in your brain. it has noticable lasting effects - depending on the person of course. long term, i think it's a lot more dangerous than k. also - you can't od on k - if you do too much, you simply pass out like on an operating table. it is an anesthetic. i'm not an expert or anything, just my opinion from the research i've done.

if you do small bumps while rolling, it makes you roll harder. it makes me want to dance nonstop. it's fun. sometimes you can't quite keep up with the beat of the music though. it's fun to dance, but i probably look like an idiot. if you do more within a short period of time, everything seems a bit floaty. it's a little robotic. you feel slightly disconnected from your body and you may have bizarre thoughts and say some crazy shit. once you enter a hole, you might not be able to move anymore. but it's not scary at all. you just sit there and all this stuff goes on in your head. you see yourself on various levels and in various planes of existance. it's out of body. i was so afriad of the hole at first, but once you enter that state, it's amazing.

make sure you're with people you trust. and start with small bumps. you can always do more. it takes a few minutes to kick in and only lasts about 30-45 min. k is different from anything else you will experience. sometimes you need to be reminded of where you are and you may need a little help walking. but it's definitely my favorite drug. hope this helped. have fun!

Originally posted by bigart

Just a question ,, I never Did K in my life, Dont know what to Expect, Just wondering ,, how does Rolling and then Taking a Bump feel like? better, worse ,, Mellow, Lazy?? fill me in please?

Can anyone tell me From Experience , and is K More dangerous or Less dangerous then E or is it the Same,

Thanks all

Arty.

omg! I would never touch K for a loooong time everyone used to do it in front of me i was always scared because it was such a weird thing to do i finally ended up doing it when i was on E one night and WOW!! U feel like you are in outer space. Go slow when u first try don't do big bumps just little ones.

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

omg! I would never touch K for a loooong time everyone used to do it in front of me i was always scared because it was such a weird thing to do i finally ended up doing it when i was on E one night and WOW!! U feel like you are in outer space. Go slow when u first try don't do big bumps just little ones.

Studiogirl explains it very well**Just start w/small bumps to get the feeling* its so awesome

THis Sounds Like Fun :) thanks all you guys for the info, i really appreciate it.

THis friday im gonna go To Soundfactory and Try it for the first time,

Hopefully it will Be cool, I never Tripped ( meaning i never had a trip Like for example the kind of trip people get from Shrooms, etc..)

soo it will be cool I guess to see stuff as i imagine it, and be psychadelic LOL

Thank you all again,, Ill let you know staurday how it went :)

peece

Arty

At first the K will stregthen your E.

Then if you continue, you'll use the K as a supplement to the E.

Then the K will take over.

It's a "new drug" and you will go threw the exploring stages as you did with e.

At a point, you might not be able to just one without the other.

Guest jaxl

Sorry guys, but it was not a pleasant experience for me. Two pills and a bump and I felt like I was having a psychadelic (sp?) out of body experience. I was rolling pretty good and then my bf gave me a small bump. All I remember was thinking I was going to have a heart attack bcuz my heart was beating so fast. Then there were way too many colors moving in circles in front of me. Got hot then really cold, and thought I was going to throw up. So he put me to sit down until I felt a little better and took less than 10 steps away from me to talk to a friend. Then the paranoia set in bcuz he looked so far away and I thought he was leaving me. So there I am sitting on a table or something like that, totally feeling the music and staring at the floor (which seemed like a 10 foot drop) and wondering how I was going to get down without falling and twisting my ankle and making a toal ass of myself. I must have been like that for a really long time, because he came over and asked me what was wrong and did I drop something. He could only laugh when I told him I wanted to get down but I was too high up. All I had to do was slide to the edge of whatever it was I was sitting on and my feet were planted on the floor.