Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Congratulations DRAMA....

You have officially been called a Cunt by Saleen!!! You're one of us now! Don't get too upset. I promise, this, along with other heartbreaks and tragedies will pass in time. You will get over it ...trust me, WE DID!! It DOES take time though. If you feel the need to talk, please DO NOT hesitate to send me a PM... I am here for you!! If you're at Joey's on Friday, we can also chat there... In the back of the club you'll see a sign: COUNSELING FOR VICTIMS OF SALEEN. Looking forward to meeting you!

With Love and Deepest Thoughts of Sorrow,

SayNo

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by saynotodrama

You have officially been called a Cunt by Saleen!!! You're one of us now! Don't get too upset. I promise, this, along with other heartbreaks and tragedies will pass in time. You will get over it ...trust me, WE DID!! It DOES take time though. If you feel the need to talk, please DO NOT hesitate to send me a PM... I am here for you!! If you're at Joey's on Friday, we can also chat there... In the back of the club you'll see a sign: COUNSELING FOR VICTIMS OF SALEEN. Looking forward to meeting you!

With Love and Deepest Thoughts of Sorrow,

SayNo

Um, I called her a cunt over a month and a half ago, when she attacked me on the drama board, Those attackes were unwarranted therefore she deserved it, then she again attacked me on tempskid post...Now she is stalking me..................

Sayno..

Thanks babe! I will look for you at Joey's - we can meet up and drown our sorrows in gallons of alcohol....

Saleen..

Buddy - are you that pathetic? I think you are an idiot and I will post that opinion where it is appropriate. There was a topic about who I thought was the biggest loser on the board - did you think I was going to pass up an opportunity like that to nominate you - C'mon! Think what you want, but you have always gotten everything you deserved from everyone on this board including ME. The funny thing is that you really have no idea how STUPID some of the shit that comes out of your mouth is..................I actually feel sorry for you....

Actually Saleen ..you called her a C*** Today! This is from the post where she along with about 15 other people suggested you were the loser of the board!! Just in case you forgot....

Posted by Saleen to Drama....

"I don't think so cunt!!!!

re you gonna stalk me this weekend..... "

By the way, go to onetravel.com I hear there's special one way trips to Miami if you book between now and Friday!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by drama

Sayno..

Thanks babe! I will look for you at Joey's - we can meet up and drown our sorrows in gallons of alcohol....

Saleen..

Buddy - are you that pathetic? I think you are an idiot and I will post that opinion where it is appropriate. There was a topic about who I thought was the biggest loser on the board - did you think I was going to pass up an opportunity like that to nominate you - C'mon! Think what you want, but you have always gotten everything you deserved from everyone on this board including ME. The funny thing is that you really have no idea how STUPID some of the shit that comes out of your mouth is..................I actually feel sorry for you....

Then stop emailing my friends to find out where I'm gonna be at!!!!!!!!!!!

Guest saleen351

Actually Saleen ..you called her a C*** Today! This is from the post where she along with about 15 other people suggested you were the loser of the board!! Just in case you forgot....

Posted by Saleen to Drama....

"I don't think so cunt!!!!

re you gonna stalk me this weekend..... "

By the way, go to onetravel.com I hear there's special one way trips to Miami if you book between now and Friday!

bashingbitch3,

I am sorry to hear about your car, yes I really am, I'm sorry you werent in it when it fell!!!!!!

Originally posted by saleen351

What the FUCK are you talking about? I do not know any of your friends or their e-mail addresses..........NOR would I waste my time inquiring about you! I think you have the WRONG person BUDDY!

bashingbitch3,

I am sorry to hear about your car, yes I really am, I'm sorry you werent in it when it fell!!!!!!

See this is where you prove my point - you DESERVE to be abused because of ignorant comments! That is FUCKED UP and you should never wish bodily harm on anyone..............NO FUCKING CLASS!

bashingbitch3,

Now that is just wrong. You really lack any sort of class at all. After everything that has happend recently how could you say such an immature thing like that. If you cannot come up with a clever comment then keep your mouth shut. Don't wish harm on anyone. YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!! That is why you are fat and ugly, because you deserve to be!

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by queenbitch

Now that is just wrong. You really lack any sort of class at all. After everything that has happend recently how could you say such an immature thing like that. If you cannot come up with a clever comment then keep your mouth shut. Don't wish harm on anyone. YOU ARE A PIECE OF SHIT!!!!!!!!!! That is why you are fat and ugly, because you deserve to be!

Ohhh I'm sorry miss I'm a fucking model and too good for you, is speaking,,

Guest saleen351

Exactly!! Saleen, you're great with the comebacks

Thanks..... I'm glad you approve, maybee I'll show up and check out your saleen suport group....

:idea: Hey, you did know that the Rogaine was a topical solution right? Your not supposed to drink it! I guess that explains 2 things, 1.) why your still bald and 2.) why you've become so delusional! You really think she cares where you are so she can STALK you? Hehehe, get real buddy!

And as for saying you wish Sayno was in the car when it was totalled? I can't even believe, after everything that happened two weeks ago, anyone would wish ill will on another human being. You are a sorry excuse for a human being and belong in a rat hole w/bin laden. :mad: :mad:

:blown:

Originally posted by Kermzy

:idea: Hey, you did know that the Rogaine was a topical solution right? Your not supposed to drink it! I guess that explains 2 things, 1.) why your still bald and 2.) why you've become so delusional! You really think she cares where you are so she can STALK you? Hehehe, get real buddy!

And as for saying you wish Sayno was in the car when it was totalled? I can't even believe, after everything that happened two weeks ago, anyone would wish ill will on another human being. You are a sorry excuse for a human being and belong in a rat hole w/bin laden. :mad: :mad:

:blown:

LOL! Rogaine comment was too much! :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

says shit like that???? You're wishing harm to others after the horrific events that happened 2 weeks ago. You LOW LIFE FAT ASS DOM DELUISE LOOKIN WANNA BE MUSTANG DRIVING CAVARICCI ROCKIN WHITE TRAVEL FOX WEARING GOLD CHAIN STEALING WHITE CASTLE EATING ASSHOLE

How dare you? It's people like you that make me want to vomit. :puke: :puke:

You're not funny DOUGH BOY...... not funny :mad: :mad:

I don't think many people here found that comment amusing.

:blown: :blown: :blown:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by bumparella

says shit like that???? You're wishing harm to others after the horrific events that happened 2 weeks ago. You LOW LIFE FAT ASS DOM DELUISE LOOKIN WANNA BE MUSTANG DRIVING CAVARICCI ROCKIN WHITE TRAVEL FOX WEARING GOLD CHAIN STEALING WHITE CASTLE EATING ASSHOLE

How dare you? It's people like you that make me want to vomit. :puke: :puke:

You're not funny DOUGH BOY...... not funny :mad: :mad:

I don't think many people here found that comment amusing.

:blown: :blown: :blown:

it wan't meant to be amusing,

Originally posted by Kermzy

haha~~>this has nothing to do with me...BUT that was fuckin funny!!! and just from observing all this shit....well deserved!:laugh: :laugh: