Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official DJ Lineup At Exit Oct 19th!!!!

here it is folks.....i got this from a reliable source and it better stay this way!!! and if its true the 19th is going to be ridiculous and u better get there early!!!

Lineup:

Tony Draper

Mada And Moody

Skribbles

and

JOHNNY VICIOUS!!!!

thats right i said it....VICIOUS AT EXIT!!!! so all the haters of exit dont go crazy with the replies!!! Realz can u confirm this or whats the deal!!!???

kyle:eek:

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by gmccookny

<---- Regret never having seen johnny b4, but this night should make up 4 it...

Well this night won't make up for it because he will probably only spin for a short amount of time and then Dreaper will probably come on.. but its a start. U have to hear him johnny spin 4 about 6 hrs not 1 or 2;) ;)

Hmm....the line-up sounds good. I haven't been clubbing much lately...this is probably gonna be my first time in more than a month, but the re-opening is as good event as any to get back into it.

I'm surprised that Vicious is appearing at Exit and not SF as planned. But if he's gonna be there on the 19th for sure then I'll just have to check it out...Johhny Vicious is AMAZING.

good shit i cant wait now.....yeah i found out from my friends before my promoter guy....but its all good.....if it goes down....the place will erupt!!! lol im still shocked about vicious being there and realz is this true???.............

Capello is spinnin in one of the new rooms and MAD MYLES is swinging by???

i heard that too from a reliable source...let me know....thats even more of a reason to go to exit on the 19th!!! even if your a exit hater i would go to this event.....goin to be crazy!!!! peace:eek: :tongue:

Originally posted by kvanzile9

good shit i cant wait now.....yeah i found out from my friends before my promoter guy....but its all good.....if it goes down....the place will erupt!!! lol im still shocked about vicious being there and realz is this true???.............

Capello is spinnin in one of the new rooms and MAD MYLES is swinging by???

i heard that too from a reliable source...let me know....thats even more of a reason to go to exit on the 19th!!! even if your a exit hater i would go to this event.....goin to be crazy!!!! peace:eek: :tongue:

Did you say MAD MYLES?!! OMG that would be so sick, vicious and myles destroying Exit.

Originally posted by hottienotte

There are gonna be a bunch of rumors in concern with who is Djing on the reopenning and the "NO ID Night" and you can believe who you want....but I got a message from someone who is pretty big inside exit and who spoke to the guys inside and asked all these questions that are popping up...and there is no "no id night" like people are thinking...the club isnt ready yet and as of right now, the only dj on the main floor is draper...that lineup which people are talkin about it false...but like i said, you can believe who you want, im just tryin to tell you what has been heard from the real people inside, not a promoter giving you false info...but what do i know right? Just my $.02!

tell me, who is this guy whos pretty big?

ok so whats the deal and who's the Mr. Big??? just curious......cause im not tellin the world about how they will see vicious and then hes not goin to be there......so whats the deal......cause exit told me snergy was goin to be there too and it said it on the flyer and then somehow they didnt show up!!! so ive seen it done before.....so whats the FACTS!!! peace

Originally posted by kvanzile9

ok so whats the deal and who's the Mr. Big??? just curious......cause im not tellin the world about how they will see vicious and then hes not goin to be there......so whats the deal......cause exit told me snergy was goin to be there too and it said it on the flyer and then somehow they didnt show up!!! so ive seen it done before.....so whats the FACTS!!! peace

okay guys if none of these DJ's show up you can blame Tony Drapers manager/Exit nightclub director ADAM S. & not me :]

koo??????? but Adam wouldnt lie to me

peace

Originally posted by realz

okay guys if none of these DJ's show up you can blame Tony Drapers manager/Exit nightclub director ADAM S. & not me :]

koo??????? but Adam wouldnt lie to me

peace

draper's manager.. LMAO

what is there to manage? draper spins wherever adam gets him in.. not like his phone's ringing off the hook for other gigs.. hahahaha

Originally posted by msoprano13

im probally gonna go to this but i hope vicious spins from 4-close cause then it would be worth it

never gonna happen..

brian1500.. yea he spun there once march of 2000.. i was there and he spun for like 2 hours and left and was at factory.. lol

they bullshitted about it being his bday too...