Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official DJ Lineup At Exit Oct 19th!!!!

Originally posted by doubtness

True or Untrue, that remains to be seen.

How many times have you heard Vicious spin in person, and was actually not up to your expectation? Don't even tell me, he never failed you once, 'cause that's BS. :rolleyes:

It's going to be my first time hearing Vicious spins, and i hope with all the hype you're throwing into this guy, i don't want to be disappointed @ all. :tongue:

i've been holding out for a very long time, and i can't take it anymore!!! :eek:

You will not at all be dissappointed. Even if you hear him in Jersey, Long Island, Boston... you will not be dissappointed. I never once was dissappointed by Johnny Vicious. I heard him spin in person countless times I dunno the exact number. I went to the TUnnel every Saturday (maybe missing 2-3 saturdays) last fall when Johnny Vicious was resident there. He did not dissappoint me one single night.

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok yeah im mostly goin for vicious cause hes ridiculous....but i still want to see draper back to normal again,.....see what he throws down on the first night back....and i bet alot of people want to see draper too!!!! and doubtness with those advance tickets make sure u dont get scammed by somebody make sure they are the real ones and not bogus!!!! and make sure they are worth buying!!! i got to get my promoter pass so i dont have to worry about this shit!!! then im in already!!! ill be there at 11:00!!!! ok peace

kyles:eek:

heres the deal......xtcgirlie and me saw him at zacharys last night and we were talking to him and he said the next time he is gonna be in nyc is nov 2nd at factory......he didnt mention exit at all......im prob gonna go check out opening night anyway but im not goign there just to hear him casue if it turned out that he does spin it will only be for an hour or 2 but at factory it will be for 6- 7 hours straight............

From what i was told from Myles they r not 100 percent positive

about EXit**

heres a part of the conversation:(yes I'm a loser I printed it out)

ME-are you guys gonna be at exit the 19th?

Myles-yeah, i'm going to let Exit hear some new bangers...i'm not spinning though

me-but johnny is?

its true

omg

Myles-

I'm not exactly sure..

me- i thought the promoters were lying

If u check clubplanet there is a post about exit on the 19th it has to be good

Myles-I don't know ....If not I'll be stopping by to hear Draper rock em

me-(con't) to hear that everyone wants to hear Johnny Vicious and Mad Myles spin at Exit and that DRaper sux

I feel bad cause all the Vicous heads hate Draper

lol

Myles-lol...fucked up ...Drapers been my boy for a very long time, since we're young

everyones got an opinion though

me- really i have alot of his shit but i heard him spin hes alright not like u and Johnny though and I swear I'm not just saying that

Myles-I just do my best

me- I know you are all different but still

Myles-I have my own style and Tonys got his

So there u go people so I think JOhnny is gonna be at Exit

and there Myles on Draper 4 everyone that is feeling myles and Vicious and hating on Draper figured I would let U's hear that*

;) ;)

ok thats cool so myles is probably stoppin by thats phat......and vicious most likely?? thats cool no matter what its still gonna be phat as hell!!! with vicious its just gonna be more crowded even if he only spins for 2 hours or whatever.....they better stay open until late late night then!!! read this:

Club EXIT will finally reopen its doors as Nightclub Earth on Saturday,

October 6th, 2001. World Renowned, after hours D.J. Junior Vasquez will

be

on the wheels of steal till at least 12 the next day. NightclubVIP.com

will

offer a guestlist and stay tuned for details. The grand re-opening

opening

of the longest running Friday party will take place on October 19th,

and YES it will stay 18 and over.

There will be a no identification party on Sunday, October 7th, 2001.

Stay

tuned for details.

got that info from one of my friends!!! check it out!!! peace all!!!!

at that website it says that its now saturday october 13th exit is havin the junior earth party!!! and not sure about the no i.d. night then.....so 13th saturday party and then the 19th is all goes down at exit with the super lineup at exit u got to be crazy not to go to it....aight peace

kyle:eek:

someone asked about DJ Skribbles live?

he stinks! :blown:

he'll definitely play beats to get the crowd moving, no doubt about that, but his selection is awful. and he always needs to announce at the end of his set his name and a plug in for his next gig. shut the fuck up already! :zzz:

i will only step into Exit again after a 8 month hiatus ONLY if Johnny Vicious shows up!

OK PEOPLES.......herers the real deal.....Junior's Saturday Earth Partys begin October 6th at exit with special apperance by deborah cox!!!!! so thats when the saturday parties start....also there is a no i.d. night the following night on October 7th where u get to see little kiddies run around at exit and get fcuked up!!! so its all good.....and Imagine 2 Exit Fridays begin October 19th with Draper, Jason Ojeda, Scribbles, Mada and Moody and VICIOUS!!!!!!! oh i cant wait......myles wants to stop by and capello will be there too!!!!!! i cant wait.....its almost time for exit to begin once again!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

peace all

kyle:tongue:

Originally posted by kvanzile9

OK PEOPLES.......herers the real deal.....Junior's Saturday Earth Partys begin October 6th at exit with special apperance by deborah cox!!!!! so thats when the saturday parties start....also there is a no i.d. night the following night on October 7th where u get to see little kiddies run around at exit and get fcuked up!!! so its all good.....and Imagine 2 Exit Fridays begin October 19th with Draper, Jason Ojeda, Scribbles, Mada and Moody and VICIOUS!!!!!!! oh i cant wait......myles wants to stop by and capello will be there too!!!!!! i cant wait.....its almost time for exit to begin once again!!!!!!! :eek: :eek: :eek:

peace all

kyle:tongue:

is this confirmed? for real? are these dj's ACTUALLY scheduled to be there? i really hope this happens. btw...it's skribble, not scribble. ;)

yes this confirmed its on flyers and all.....of course u got to see it to believe it....but vicious, mada and moody, scribble, jason ojeda are all confirmed and capello usually stops by and myles said he might come by.....cause he wants to see everybody!!! but yup 19th dj's are confirmed....and are all supposed to come......and they should cause draper's friends with mada/moody and vicious....so this crazy night should be goin down!!! cant wait:tongue: !!!

goin to be ridiculous!!! laterz all

kyle:eek:

Yo... if that DJ line 100% true. I'm gonna be there at 10pm! My 2 favorites Draper and Vicious in one night at my favorite club. It's gonna be sick. I don't think I could wait until the 19th. Hey if you think about about it we only have to go through only 2 more Exit-less Fridays.