Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Official DJ Lineup At Exit Oct 19th!!!!

• Replies 88
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by hottienotte

I had mentioned that the DJ lineup wasn't confirmed earlier, I think I posted it yesterday, well I got a confirmation on the whole lineup...all these rumors can be confirmed except there's one difference, added to the list of Draper, Mada & Moody, Skribbles, Johnny Vicious is Jason Ojeda! This IS the DJ Lineup..so expect it to be packed and long lines...if you need tix for the night, which I recommend, it allows you to skip those lines and enter whenever you want..PM me or e-mail me ConnexionNYC@hotmail.com

Peace!

i knew he wouldnt be there.......whose spinning in all the side rooms

i hope this is all true...but wouldnt that mean that VICIOUS has to open for DRAPER?? not to compare skills or anything...but imho it should be the other way around, vicious should be the only dj on the main floor unless MAD MYLES drops by...ooooh gaaawd i wish that happend.....

of course myles and vicious are ridiculous!!! shit even more dj's comin out thats phat as hell!!! the more dj's the merrier.....doubtness ill be right behind u on line!!!! get there early as hell or else you will be in trouble!!!! lol laterz all and goodnight!!!

kyles:eek:

yes i remember......didnt u say u would :blown: or something of that nature.....what night was that again....i think it was the infamous last night it was open when the power went out on the main floor until 2:30 a.m. .....that sucked!!!! this time free bombs to all if this doesnt happen!!!! .......im totally just kidding!!! lol ......peace

get to find out today if jason ojeda is a definate or not.....good lord.!!! 22 more days and counting!! they are goin to each have like 2 hours they should make scribbles on for about 10 minutes and then let the others take over and vicious be last so people stay till 12.....and i dont even want to hear about it closing at 8 a.m.!!!

Originally posted by kvanzile9

get to find out today if jason ojeda is a definate or not.....good lord.!!! 22 more days and counting!! they are goin to each have like 2 hours they should make scribbles on for about 10 minutes and then let the others take over and vicious be last so people stay till 12.....and i dont even want to hear about it closing at 8 a.m.!!!

if i knew for sure that vicious was going to close the place out id get there at 3 or 4 casue all there is no reason to hear any of those other clowns spinning except for ojeda if he is a definite

Originally posted by msoprano13

if i knew for sure that vicious was going to close the place out id get there at 3 or 4 casue all there is no reason to hear any of those other clowns spinning except for ojeda if he is a definite

Can you stop bashing all the other dj's already.

Vicious This, Vicious That, I can't take it anymore!!!! :D

Originally posted by doubtness

Can you stop bashing all the other dj's already.

Vicious This, Vicious That, I can't take it anymore!!!! :D

well as xtcgirlie already explained no one else compares to him..........but what i said is true and no one wants to hears those clowns spinning there cheesy vocals anyway.........

True or Untrue, that remains to be seen.

How many times have you heard Vicious spin in person, and was actually not up to your expectation? Don't even tell me, he never failed you once, 'cause that's BS. :rolleyes:

It's going to be my first time hearing Vicious spins, and i hope with all the hype you're throwing into this guy, i don't want to be disappointed @ all. :tongue:

i've been holding out for a very long time, and i can't take it anymore!!! :eek:

True or Untrue, that remains to be seen.

How many times have you heard Vicious spin in person, and was actually not up to your expectation? Don't even tell me, he never failed you once, 'cause that's BS. :rolleyes:

It's going to be my first time hearing Vicious spins, and i hope with all the hype you're throwing into this guy, i don't want to be disappointed @ all. :tongue:

i've been holding out for a very long time, and i can't take it anymore!!! :eek:

Believe me any club you hear him at in the city U WILL NOT be disappointed. Maybe if u hear him on long island or in jeerz cause then its a different atmosphere and crowd usually one that doesen't appreciate hard beats(as Mike would say). But if hes at exit I guarantee he will through the best set down that night and its still gonna suck cause hes gonna have to get off and other people r gonna spin. your best bet is to hear him next time hes at factory thats like his home being that he did do a monthly residency there a while back. And we r all very big fans of him on this board and believe me hes everything we say and more**:D:cool::D:cool::D

Now, correct me if i'm wrong, but doesn't Vicious mostly do vocals, or a mixed style?

No no, he drops the hard shit. Can't wait to hear him spin... re-fuckin-diculous... Soprano, Girli and I as well as others, all were there when he literally tore down the Factory last time.:eek::D:cool: