Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Men Are All Talk And No Cock!!!!!!

bluegirl

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Quit using 14 inch dildos...........

John Holmes himself can't even compete with those.

However, I myself have not received any complaints. I figure I'm doing something right on my end.

I have to agree with you on that!!

it not even about size or how long you can last..honestly i can last anywhere from 15-20 minutes..that's normal for men..

some guys love to boost about how good they are in bed..and it true the guys who talk big walks are all talk!!!

Happy Sex to us all!!

there's lotsa guys who talk a lot and can't back it up... in fact, talking is how they make themselves believe they're good, when they actually aren't....

It's the motion in the ocean, people...

THE PROOF IS IN THE PUDDIN... ACTIONS SPEAK LOUDER THAN WORDS

BUt one thing that''s scary, is how girls that use vibrators consistently end up getting so attached to it that sex becomes boring, or non-peakfull..is this true?

if i ain't :zzz: i'm either :book: , :hump: , or :screwy:

Originally posted by go411

NOT really... Girls always know what's up and if they don't it's a turn on to show them..... how it's done>>> "THE MORE INNOCENT THE BETTA"

if a girl has no rhythm then it dont' matter what you show her..

or how bout teethers..

its a turnon to have some hoe chomp on my dick?

if ya ask a man to show u his cock, he usually wont.....either too afraid of his size or just self concious of how it looks ::so men suck::

if ya ask a woman to show her tits....she usually will.....i have no idea y :confused: ::so woman suck too::

we all suck......lets get on our knees:D ;)

Originally posted by clubkat

if ya ask a man to show u his cock, he usually wont.....either too afraid of his size or just self concious of how it looks ::so men suck::

if ya ask a woman to show her tits....she usually will.....i have no idea y :confused: ::so woman suck too::

will you marry me?

;)

yea, go411

I'm so intrigued by tantric sex, the 6 hour orgasm, or something like that..Sting is into it. It must take a lot of will power and self-control...

sometimes all i need is foreplay... sometimes just walking into victoria's secret, and my secret's exposed!!!

:laugh:

Originally posted by clubkat

and sai MEOW MEOW PURRR

u haven't been with the right WOMYN the..... drop the vibrator go

for the real deal......