Clubplanet Nightlife Community

AMERICA dinner/drinks meetup is SET! 10-19-01

Hello fellow board members! We, VIPGuestList, NightClubCity, EzDreamer, Club Planet, & Naughty Booth have come to a decision as to where we will be holding our very first all message dinner and drinks meet-up!! I'm positive it will get everyone's approval. The restaurant is called America, located at 9 E. 18th Street between Broadway and 5th Avenue in none other then New York, NY.

We would like for everyone to come down and enjoy a nice dinner and drinks with all of the participating message boards beginning at 6pm and ending whenever. The dinner is set for Friday, October 19th, 2001, and will only be canceled if we do not have a large enough response.... Which I’m positive will not be the case.

As we approach the 19th, I will post an update on the approximate number of attendees as well as inform you of parties going on at the different venues through out the City for you to better plan your evening.

You WILL need to email me at k.rac@verizon.net if you plan on attending. This is needed for the reservations. I know it’s a few weeks in advance but that was set so we could give you all a fair enough notice for good feedback. Please, in your email, include your real name, posting name, and the boards in which you are on.

So, start sending me those emails please and if anyone has any questions, feel free to email the same address or instant message me at MadamKittE. Hope to see you all there!

Luv,

~kAt~

America

9 E. 18th Street between Broadway and 5th Avenue

New York, NY

212.505.2110 (thank you to ichi_gami for the address info)

• Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Guess what? That's my birthday! And Sat is Andy's (Aztec) birthday, and Sun is Taj's (Crowned) birthday!

It'll be a triple celebration!

And it will also be the 1 year anniversary of my first meetup!

Kat, make sure we got a PB & J sandwich with candles for you know who! LOL

:D

-Den

Originally posted by clubmouse

damn, i wanna go!!!! too bad Im Stuck down here In Delaware.....That's Right...DELAWARE

Bro...u ever check your PM's????????

lol

Ill be there for Homecoming....

Ill be staying in School Lane....

LEt me know the deal so we can chill when I m down there.

-Andy

and BTW-

Delaware aint THAT bad.....had the best 4 years of my life there:)

EVERYONE is MORE then welcome to attend. This is for all of the community message boards to meet up have a nice dinner with drinks and make some new friends.

One request though guys, you MUST email me to confirm your spot. I need to make reservations and Im trying to keep track of members from FIVE message boards. Please, just take a moment and forward me an email so I know you'll be there. It's all ages allowed....even lil kiddies may come~

Thanks a bunch~

~kAt~ k.rac@verizon.net BTW...If you wont be sitting for dinner, you can tell me that too in the email. There is bar space to hang by for just drinks. :D (thats, uhh, where Ill be, at the bar so uhh, feel free to buy me a drink, or two, or three...lol j/k) ;)