I Just Have To Ask....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by saynotodrama

Is there ANYONE on this board who actually likes Saleen???

NOPE!!!!!

I strive for perfection.............................

Originally posted by tempkid

Sayno play nice, what happen to the kind sayno?

Kind Sayno went to Tempts to hibernate for the winter after she was so rudely called a "C**T" by freaking Don Johnson!

:eek: OH NO, the sounds of Glen Fry are coming back to me!!! Youuuuuu belong to the city.... You belong to the night.... :eek:

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Kind Sayno went to Tempts to hibernate for the winter after she was so rudely called a "C**T" by freaking Don Johnson!

:eek: OH NO, the sounds of Glen Fry are coming back to me!!! Youuuuuu belong to the city.... You belong to the night.... :eek:

That's really giving him too much credit, I was thinking more along the lines of Boss Hogg from the Dukes of Hazard.

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by xbebekiss

:laugh: Pure entertainment...this is why I love my job....

what is really funny is that fact your are 27 years old and just got a job and your are doing drugs evey weekend in the city....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by saleen351

what is really funny is that fact your are 27 years old and just got a job and your are doing drugs evey weekend in the city....:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Don't even think about trying to attack my friend cause I've made you look like an asshole before and trust me, I'm even worse when my friends are attacked. So shut the thing you call a mouth cause the only people interesting in hearing what you have to say is the people at the drive thru.

:blown:

And what????????????

its non of your business what any of us on the board do!!

if we decide FUCK, SUCK, K-OUT, COKED UP,etc.......

YOU ASSUME OFTEN!!

with no Knowledge of the Truth!!

just out of curiosity~~~>aren't u the same person who has repeatedly posted that he has NO job??? could be wrong but....

I'm not too sure what person your stalking fat boy, but it isn't me...given the fact that I haven't been to the city in a dog's age. As for not having a job, it was a temporary thing (& i was paid more than ur mother makes on the corner) unlike yourself.

Too ugly for Pillsbury,

too fat for Michelin....

What to do???:blown: :blown:

PS...Don't fuck with me. :finger:

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by misk

just out of curiosity~~~>aren't u the same person who has repeatedly posted that he has NO job??? could be wrong but....

Do u ppl think I sit home and talk to yous all day? Mr. saleen is a licensed futures broker, I usually trade 1 contract on the dow or e-mini futures, I don't take my postions over night there fore I can fuck around at night...Some of us work for our money others, like me make our money work for us...

Kermzy you are busted and you know it...you wore an addias dress to xs:laugh: :laugh: Better call E fashion emergecy

and JBR come friday when you meet these ppl it will be funny..

I'm 6'1 225 and 24

you are 5'11 285 and 35 years old,

come on tell me other wise cause I know its comming . but when they meet you they will see..nice beard by the way:laugh: :laugh:

sorry you have to tend bar to scrap by...life suck huh :laugh: