Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I Just Have To Ask....

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by saleen351

Kermzy you are busted and you know it...you wore an addias dress to xs:laugh: :laugh: Better call E fashion emergecy

Call them for who you? Mr. Cable knit sweaters that went out in the 80's?

Adidas is what I think your trying to spell, and actually it wasn't by them, it was Ralph Lauren, since you noticed everything else about me, I'm surprised you didn't notice the little American Flag on it.

And honey, I have more fashion sense and class (not to mention hair) in my eyebrow then you do in that entire mess you call a body. So please save it!

:bigfinger

Originally posted by Kermzy

Addidas is what I think your trying to spell, and actually it wasn't by them, it was Ralph Lauren, since you noticed everything else about me, I'm surprised you didn't notice the little American Flag on it.

And honey, I have more fashion sense and class (not to mention hair) in my eyebrow then you do in that entire mess you call a body. So please save it!

:bigfinger:

Diffrent seasons diffrent styles. I pefer a more layed back comfortable fashion at Xs and Tempts too. :D

Do u ppl think I sit home and talk to yous all day? Mr. saleen is a licensed futures broker, I usually trade 1 contract on the dow or e-mini futures, I don't take my postions over night there fore I can fuck around at night...Some of us work for our money others, like me make our money work for us...

Kermzy you are busted and you know it...you wore an addias dress to xs:laugh: :laugh: Better call E fashion emergecy

and JBR come friday when you meet these ppl it will be funny..

I'm 6'1 225 and 24

you are 5'11 285 and 35 years old,

come on tell me other wise cause I know its comming . but when they meet you they will see..nice beard by the way:laugh: :laugh:

sorry you have to tend bar to scrap by...life suck huh :laugh:

Let me set you straight, Mr Wipple. I never, let me repeat that, NEVER have given any inclination to anything but what I am. I even told eveyone the fat jokes were coming from you before you even posted them. Nice try though. Try going down to the local Quickie Mart, buy a friggin sense of humor and come up with an original joke. Like you were the first person to call me out and say that shit to me. Big deal. If anybody meets me and doesn't like me because of what I look like, then fuck it. They ain't worth my time anyway.

As far as the beard is concerned, It sort of looks like your head, no? You know 893 hairs all around and nothing in the middle!!!!! Take your pathetic ECU education, your cocktail weenie Mustang picture posting ass outta here.:laugh: :laugh:

By the way, tell me someone who wouldn't want to make an extra 15 LARGE during the weekdays in the summer to, as you refer to it, GET BUY!!!!

I'm 6'1 225 and 24

come on tell me other wise cause I know its comming . but when they meet you they will see..nice beard by the way:laugh: :laugh:

But dude,HE IS NOT A DICK...Unlike yourself!!...Tool

Do u ppl think I sit home and talk to yous all day? Mr. saleen is a licensed futures broker, I usually trade 1 contract on the dow or e-mini futures, I don't take my postions over night there fore I can fuck around at night...Some of us work for our money others, like me make our money work for us...

I'm 6'1 225 and 24

SINCE WHEN HAS AGE BECOME SUCH AN ISSUE!!!

Iam 26 i act like iam 14 and what...

JBR could be 40 for all i care. and Goodfella could be that Seaside cop..(dont arrest me)

Comon man You should seriously consider GROWING UP!!

I'm 6'1 225 and 24

umm....maybe u don't sit on the computer all day but ur sure as hell post enough personal info!! like now...who the fuck cares what u do, trade or whatever!?! and another thing while u r telling people who to call....here's a #~~1-800-94-jenny!! ....who do u think u are a fuckin hardy boy?!?! u r CONSTANTLY trying to call people out by stating what they were wearing and shit like that! frankly...it's creepy!!! ugh!!~~>forget it...i'm done....i could go on but everyone knows ur deal....i don't even have a personal problem with u but seriously GIVE IT UP!! reading your mind numbing horseshit all the time is giving me a migraine!!

Originally posted by Kermzy

Adidas is what I think your trying to spell, and actually it wasn't by them, it was Ralph Lauren, since you noticed everything else about me, I'm surprised you didn't notice the little American Flag on it.

:bigfinger

LMAO!!!! I thought you knew that anything with a stripe on the side is ADIDAS... OH MY.. THAT was the best one yet... KEEP EM COMING SALEEN!!! :worry:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

Let me set you straight, Mr Wipple. I never, let me repeat that, NEVER have given any inclination to anything but what I am. I even told eveyone the fat jokes were coming from you before you even posted them. Nice try though. Try going down to the local Quickie Mart, buy a friggin sense of humor and come up with an original joke. Like you were the first person to call me out and say that shit to me. Big deal. If anybody meets me and doesn't like me because of what I look like, then fuck it. They ain't worth my time anyway.

Damn breaking out the Mr whipple???? Does he wear cable sweaters as well ??(to funny)

Saleen,

Obviously you have not gotten the hint, BUT the point of this post was to make you realize that your nasty, stupid, name-calling comments aren't appreciated or tolerated by ANYONE ON THIS BOARD... I seriously have one question and let's see if you can simply answer it without making reference to my Family or my job or my looks or my weight or... EVEN CALLING ME A CUNT...

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

Originally posted by saynotodrama

Saleen,

Obviously you have not gotten the hint, BUT the point of this post was to make you realize that your nasty, stupid, name-calling comments aren't appreciated or tolerated by ANYONE ON THIS BOARD... I seriously have one question and let's see if you can simply answer it without making reference to my Family or my job or my looks or my weight or... EVEN CALLING ME A CUNT...

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

He's craving attention....

Open up and say "ahhhh" b/c your getting a mouthful...keep it up....

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by saynotodrama

Saleen,

WHY ARE YOU STILL HERE?

simple its fun to bash....isn't thats the reason you are Bashing bitch 3??? and how can you sit there and say what I do is wrong when you do it under a different name??? I know for a fact you are BB3 so the gig is up so explain to me why you are better for doing it under an asumed name??????????

Here is my solution. We all meet next Thursday @ Texas Arizona in Hoboken we get really drunk and roudy. We head over to Saleen's house and burn a dummy of him in effigy and when he comes out my fiance and son can whip the life out him for talking shit. We can all sit back do some shot of Blackhaus and watch as my 3 year old kicks saleen in the nuts (or lack there of).

Guest saleen351
Originally posted by nabuc1

Here is my solution. We all meet next Thursday @ Texas Arizona in Hoboken we get really drunk and roudy. We head over to Saleen's house and burn a dummy of him in effigy and when he comes out my fiance and son can whip the life out him for talking shit. We can all sit back do some shot of Blackhaus and watch as my 3 year old kicks saleen in the nuts (or lack there of).

is this before or after the alliance fucks collen in the ass???????

is this before or after the alliance fucks collen in the ass???????

Not even those guys are sticking up for you. Why would they want a balding over weight uneducated towel boy like yourself. Pack your Z-Cavs and your Chess King sweaters and head down South. I'm sure those good old southern boys will really appreciate you.