Clubplanet Nightlife Community

evacuated

Wait, so what happened, why did they evacuate I didn't hear anything on the news yet about it???

Someone I know left me a message on my cell. Her boyfriend works there although what he does I am not too sure of. She said they were doing this as a "percaution" and they didn't give anymore details.

Guest jaxl

We have an office a couple of blocks away and we had a fire in the building. Building management tried to tell everyone there was no need to panic, they were only tesing the fire alarm. One of my friends told me that while he was standing outside, a woman that was walking by asked him what was everyone doing outside. He tried to downplay it and told her it was just a fire drill. Said she said oh, she thought it was something else because she just came from the ESB after they evacuated it for a bomb scare. Since the WTC tragedy, this has been the 4th time they've evacuated the ESB for a bomb scare, or so my friend says. I didn't see anything on the news, so I guess they're not trying to get people in more of a panic than they already are.