Clubplanet Nightlife Community

who likes to have sex during

nitro449

Originally posted by somebitch

lol. ... i wish i was getting fucked instead of working right now!

how true...even though I'm working on a total of seven hours of sleep in the past 5 days, some good nookie would perk me up right about now. God, this is going to be a long day.

Originally posted by senorfern

how true...even though I'm working on a total of seven hours of sleep in the past 5 days,

I know how you feel.....I wanna crawl back into bed...5 clubs and 3 bars in 3 days is kicking my ass!!!!! Anybody wanna cuddle???

On rainy days, sex and snuggling is all I think about.

I saw this awesome movie, something about 20-something singles (yes, it was a chick flick). This one girl told the guy she was dating "come to me whenever it rains"... The next storm he raced to her apartment...

Oh, Hollywood has yet again tainted my mind with thought of romance!

Originally posted by tastyt

I saw this awesome movie, something about 20-something singles (yes, it was a chick flick). This one girl told the guy she was dating "come to me whenever it rains"... The next storm he raced to her apartment...

There is something about rain that is very sexy and seductive.....

You remember the title???

Originally posted by dgmodel

You remember the title???

No. I'm going to try and find out, because I really loved that movie! There were three movies in the series, all about hip, intelligent 20-somethings finding love in the city. The one set in LA was called "Some Girls", Juliette Lewis was in it, along with Giovanni Rabisi (I think that's his name?) and the redhead from Dazed and Confused. There was one in NY with Tia Carrere; she's gorgeous but I wasn't crazy about the movie. The one I'm talking about was in Chicago, I think, but damn I can't remember the title! It was my favorite of the trio.

Originally posted by djjonstephen

Yeah, you don't want to go outside so the next best thing is to fuck. Either that or sleep. However, ever get laid outside in the rain????? I definately give this one my seal of approval.

Ooooh, I haven't but it is one of my top fantasies!!!:

It's a hot humid summer day, I'm wearing a little sundress with nothing on underneath. Suddenly the dark clouds roll in and we're unexpectedly caught in a torrential downpour! The type of rain where you can't see two feet in front of you. We're holding hands, laughing, running for cover; the wet dress is clinging to my body, my nipples are starting to show through as they rub against the fabric, getting harder. He looks down and sees the racing stripe showing through... Suddenly his hands are on my shoulders as he pushes me against the wall, not too hard but just rough enough. He leans against me, pressing our mouths together, they meet with hard, hot wet kisses. I feel him unzipping his fly, right before he yanks my dress around my waist. He lifts me in the air and I wrap my legs around him, our bodies get closer closer until it's impossible to tell where mine ends and his begins, until I have him enveloped in a soft, moist, searching embrace...

Originally posted by dgmodel

Well if you can get the exact titles for each id really appreciate it. im a huge sucka for girly movies...

I just recently watched Sweet November damn what a great movie...

THE PRICE OF KISSING!!! Yes I loooooove this movie! I'm not one for girly movies either. The screenplay is actually written for someone with more than half a brain. (Yet somehow I still enjoyed it.... :rolleyes: )

Still looking for the title to the one in NY.

Guest gabo

Ooooh, I haven't but it is one of my top fantasies!!!:

It's a hot humid summer day, I'm wearing a little sundress with nothing on underneath. Suddenly the dark clouds roll in and we're unexpectedly caught in a torrential downpour! The type of rain where you can't see two feet in front of you. We're holding hands, laughing, running for cover; the wet dress is clinging to my body, my nipples are starting to show through as they rub against the fabric, getting harder. He looks down and sees the racing stripe showing through... Suddenly his hands are on my shoulders as he pushes me against the wall, not too hard but just rough enough. He leans against me, pressing our mouths together, they meet with hard, hot wet kisses. I feel him unzipping his fly, right before he yanks my dress around my waist. He lifts me in the air and I wrap my legs around him, our bodies get closer closer until it's impossible to tell where mine ends and his begins, until I have him enveloped in a soft, moist, searching embrace...

Any other guy have a hard on from reading this???

This sounds very familiar!:D

Guest gabo

I don't remember there being any rain? :confused:

*giggle* :o

I heard it might rain this weekend?

get your sundress ready