Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Best and worst pills in NYC right now?

wildangel

Well my favorites were the igloos but i have been taking them all summer and they sort of lost their magic for me. The new pills to look out for are donald ducks.They are a real light green and donald has his graduation cap on.These pills are awesome.They are very speedy with some nice visuals thrown in there(I suspect MDA). And stay away from pills w/21 on them(any color),they all suck!

Originally posted by tunnelbandit

Well my favorites were the igloos but i have been taking them all summer and they sort of lost their magic for me. The new pills to look out for are donald ducks.They are a real light green and donald has his graduation cap on.These pills are awesome.They are very speedy with some nice visuals thrown in there(I suspect MDA). And stay away from pills w/21 on them(any color),they all suck!

Yep, I agree, the Donald Ducks are AWESOME pills lol

but Bruce Lee's I had like a while ago were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD WOW, lol right Bryan? lol

Originally posted by romy20

but Bruce Lee's I had like a while ago were SOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOD WOW, lol right Bryan? lol

Bruce lee's..hmmmm never heard of em. Just kidding Rominita.Ya know I have never heard of any reports on those?? These were definately the best pillz of the year!!! AHHHHHHHHHH and just think i have 3 of em stashed away:D along with others from my more memorabe batches:D

I dont mean to blow up all your spots cause I got my hands on a nice batch of TRIPLE (3X) Stacked Pink Supermans. These pills are nutz. They are by far the hugest hits I have ever seen and if you want to take the whole thing you will be stumbling all over yourself. I recommend taking 1/2 which is an equivalent to something like 1 1.5-2.5 they are sick. One hit would be great for the night. I would just take half and be done for the night. They are not crumbly and the Superman logos are very hard pressed. All and all its a good looking little pink pill and I recommend anyone to get these. I can upload some pics if you want to see just how huge they are I can measure them against a quarter msg me..

latley none of my rolls have been good. they r all dopey and put me almost to sleep for the first hour of my roll. i need some speedy clean shit that takes me back to the good ol days of when i first started. got some picachus with multi-colored spots on them. kind of iffy though. when they're good they're goooooooooooooooooooooood. but when they're bad then fuck it. but anyway, what about those igloo's? what do they look like? i wanna see if i can get some of those pills not the name if you know what i mean.