Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Come to twilo Friday Oct. 5th

twiloohm

We are bringing you 18+ Twilo Fridays and Ohm Saturdays...

Twilo:

Better than the original!

$2000 thong contest.

superstar DJ Dominick Filopei

for more info: http://www.bumpnyc.com/mainindex.html

The best promotional team NY has seen in years brings you the two best parties in NY.. If you are not seen at our parties no sense going out...

look out for Our OHM Saturday party coming later this month!

Both Parties are a BRIAN SPEED Event!

Better than the original???? How dare you? You have got to be shitting me - you must have a set of brass balls to make that claim!

I don't even have to ask who's spinning for me to interpret this as nothing but a disgrace to the name Twilo!!!!- but I'll bite...who's the "fromage dj"?

Fucking disgusting - just let the name go - NO PLACE and I repeat NO PLACE will ever even come close to standing up to the real Twilo, much less some ultra cheesy - pretentious long island club - featuring some shitty ass Exit DJ like Boris....with girls so dolled up with their heels so high it hurts them just to think about dancing.

Sorry this is a touchy subject for me.......why did you have to call it Twilo anyway? Needed a gimmick? didn't think you could pack the place out on your own merits?

Burn in hell you unoriginal, trademark violating, name biting, memory raping, desecrating, lower than a horsefly covered in shit loser.

-MJR

Originally posted by twiloohm

Twilo:

$2000 thong contest.

The best promotional team NY has seen in years brings you the two best parties in NY.. If you are not seen at our parties no sense going out...

Originally posted by mjr203

Burn in hell you unoriginal, trademark violating, name biting, memory raping, desecrating, lower than a horsefly covered in shit loser.

-MJR

LMAO :laugh: Right on Brotha!:afro:

oh and thong contest ???? my god this is pathetic!

Twilo = Club Deep with a new unoriginal name (same address = same club, probably same promoters and DJ's too......)

We are bringing you 18+ Twilo Fridays

Twilo:

$2000 thong contest.

when you say "better than the original" its apparant that I should never listen to a word you say.......how could a party that hasn't happened yet even compare, let alone be better than the world's greatest club which proved itself over 6 years of amazing talent, sound, people, and parties???!?!?!?? I guess cuz of the thong contest

If you are not seen at our parties no sense going out...

:laugh::laugh::laugh::laugh:

yeah.....this is sounding better and better....really similar to the original in the whole idea behind the Twilo parties *sarcasm*

:laugh::jawdrop:

twilo would never have a $2000 thong contest so get a clue! better than the original?!? in your dreams! even with the name twilo no one is going to want to go to your cheesey ass club. if you want to get anywhere near twilo status you are are going to have to revamp your sound system and attract world class djs, just for starters. why even bother ripping off another club's name, as it seems that by doing so you have pissed people off and made them not want to go to your club?!?

First of All, I cant believe you had the balls to post this.

Second, has anyone ever been to a Brian Speed event? If not, check out his rediculous website. Apparently he is the self proclaimed "nightclub icon" of New York City. He goes on to say, that in the future, he will be the biggest promoter in the world. This guy is a fuckin joke, and his party is a fuckin joke. But the funny thing is, LI people are still going to pack it. I got 5 emails from people on LI asking to promote for "Twilo".

Originally posted by caution

First of All, I cant believe you had the balls to post this.

Second, has anyone ever been to a Brian Speed event? If not, check out his rediculous website. Apparently he is the self proclaimed "nightclub icon" of New York City. He goes on to say, that in the future, he will be the biggest promoter in the world. This guy is a fuckin joke, and his party is a fuckin joke. But the funny thing is, LI people are still going to pack it. I got 5 emails from people on LI asking to promote for "Twilo".

LMFAO

I just read his bio on that webpage. Ahh, mercy. I'm still wiping away the tears of laughter.

Then I checked out that flyer attachment he's got on this post. It's got a little coupon that says "free admission for you and 10 friends from 10-11:30". The fact that they'd let 11 people at a time in for free, coupled with the thong contest... one word. Desperate.

I would kill you, but you are already dead to me.

Twilo:

$2000 thong contest.

I can't believe a pussy promoter such as Brian Speed would have the audacity to do such a thing.

I can't even begin to describe how stupid this whole thing is.

Applying the name Twilo to another shitty, lame ass Brian Speed event is so pittiful. So now on top of making yourself look stupid, Brian, you are going to borrow the name of one of the most beautiful nightclubs to ever hit New York City, and apply to one of your kiddie fucking venues.

Does anyone ever go to any Brian Speed venues?

Brian:

Fuck your mother, your father, and your entire family. And more importantly, may you and them suffer for the sin you are committing, you fucking loser.

While I doubt that it will be as good as the original, I am still going. Twilo was not the DJs (who you never really met) or the location, but the people who I saw every couple of weeks. I know that a whole bunch (more than two dozen) people that I know from those days are going there tonight. Therefore, I am heading there tonight and I am going to have a great time hanging out with them.

I would like to know how the name came about if it is not affiliated with the original club. Talk about the creation of confusion. From the Twilo web site, it doesn't indicate anything about the new Twilo.

This is how "The New Twilo" got it's name:

You have an insignificant promoter who promotes nothing more than horrible teen parties on Long Island. His venues never last because they are terrible. The talent he brings in is absolutely horrible. Such a promoter caters to a local long island crowd who doesn't really know shit. Which is a shame, because long island is a nice fucking spot to party. However, the promoter (Brian Speed) promotes pussy parties to a crowd that doesn't know much about the venue they are going too; as such, he can name it Twilo and those that go will think that this is the infamous nightclub they've heard of in New York City. Any true patron of Twilo would laugh at this pussy, which they already have; they would know that even if the venue were to reopen, it would not reopen under such a promoter.

I can't describe how fucking sickening it is. A pussy promoter is going to fuck up the name of one of the most infamous nightclubs in manhattan by naming one of his bullshit venues after it. Only an ignorant fuck would actually believe that naming a pussyhole venue "twilo" is a good venture.

Disgusting.

I have a question....

Were you born this stupid or did your parents use your head to hammer the tent poles at the annual family reunion?

"I would like to know how the name came about if it is not affiliated with the original club." It's called a ripoff, jerry.

TWILO was most of all the music, played by world class DJs on the prototype sound system, and the crowd that met each other listening to that music, NOT the people YOU saw every couple weeks, if you ever went.

I could go on but the sheer immensity of your stupidity is mindblowing and I have to go lie down and read a good book.

-MJR

Originally posted by iclubnyc

While I doubt that it will be as good as the original, I am still going. Twilo was not the DJs (who you never really met) or the location, but the people who I saw every couple of weeks. I know that a whole bunch (more than two dozen) people that I know from those days are going there tonight. Therefore, I am heading there tonight and I am going to have a great time hanging out with them.

I would like to know how the name came about if it is not affiliated with the original club. Talk about the creation of confusion. From the Twilo web site, it doesn't indicate anything about the new Twilo.