Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sf's Paris

i've been going to SF for the past 3 years and lately she has turned me away a couple of times for no reason, i didn't say anything but from now on i walk in with a couple of people that know her and she doesn't say shit to me now. I think she turns away the wrong people, i walk in and i see people wearing jeans with timberlands and shit like that( thug looking people ) WTF is going on??:confused: :confused: :confused:

• Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by beautious1

Whoa! do you know this from first hand experience??!!:eek:

you're joking right????

anyway....like i said she is doing her job~~>which is deciding who can and cannot attend the party that night!! if u don't wanna risk it...then don't show up!! what is wrong with dressing nice and tucking in your shirts!?!? and yes some people do get in dressed in casual clothes but maybe they have something u don't......*reading "people that is"..promoting nyc nitelife..being fierce*.....that's from her profile. that is what she gets paid for....don't hate just because u got played out on line!!! *..style & event promoter..* ~~>another one from her...there is no guest list tonite..sorry off the line!!! this isn't what i'm looking for!*...is this clicking with anyone?! ...so if you're not what she is looking for..too bad stop whining!! she has done mad favors for me and a lot of my friends when we go so...maybe it's u?!

There is (was) only one cool door girl and that was Sharon who did the door at Twilo.

Now, Twilo's door policy was the best in the city - where people REALLY went for the music instead of worrying what the fuck everyone else was wearing (what the hell does it matter if someone else is wearing jeans, Timberlands or a fuckin toga!).

I've always worn cargoes and sneakers to SF (well the few times I've been there - I usually don't make the drive from DC to NYC just to go to SF), the whole idea of a dress code at a DANCE club is just plain dumb!

Originally posted by xtcgirlie

Umm where did u come from you nasty shitbag? And for your information and everyone else that is reading this thread i don't go to katherine gibbs i go to Briarcliffe college so suck it up u fucken jealous sleezebag. Shut you mouth and go clean your ass u foul bitch * Your just as nasty as the ass that started this thread**

HA! Reeeaaaaal classy. Keep doing what you do..you education is paying off real well.

Bawawwwahahahah

-iliana

:laugh:

Originally posted by fuclubkidd !

im pretty sure PARIS does not have a dick ( ))======D....

the now "she" had it taken off....LOL so u could say that he sucked her dick when she was a he...but as for doin it know...im pretty sure that its rather impossible...nice try though!

:blown::laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Your Pretty Sure HUH!!!! You must know better than me!

ewwwwww! Was Paris you Girlfriend? LMFAOOOOO!!

:D:laugh: :laugh: :D

Originally posted by raver_mania

the whole idea of a dress code at a DANCE club is just plain dumb!

Choice of clothes such as choice of music does represent one's self. Thus a sense of character can be obtained by observing ones "outer self".

Originally posted by ceejay187

Your Pretty Sure HUH!!!! You must know better than me!

ewwwwww! Was Paris you Girlfriend? LMFAOOOOO!!

:D:laugh: :laugh: :D

u r soooo funny.....riiiiight....u must b rather ugly if u dont like Paris, cause she is awesome.....its only natural that ugly people dont like her...but dont be mad at us cause ur ugly....its ur parents fault for partaking in procreation...please tell them to stop the madness.....

:blown::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::blown:

ummm its the next day and this thread is still up**jeez*well 2 sosultan I really have nothing to say to u at this point. You have spoken for yourself. Lets go back to how this thread started. SFPAris What is that cunts story? As you can see it was nastiness from you from the start. A question not even phrased in a nice manner. It suggested angriness thats why my reply was that you didn't get into the club over the weekend and guarenteed someone else would have felt that way and responded first if it wasn't me. So it really wasn't an idiotic assumption. An angry question asked like that of course one is gonna think what i thought and thats how this whole thing started you ass. Bottom line anyone reading this thread is gonna see your a lowlife loser so keep it goin.

Originally posted by johnnyrevs

i've been going to SF for the past 3 years and lately she has turned me away a couple of times for no reason, i didn't say anything but from now on i walk in with a couple of people that know her and she doesn't say shit to me now. I think she turns away the wrong people, i walk in and i see people wearing jeans with timberlands and shit like that( thug looking people ) WTF is going on??:confused: :confused: :confused:

What the Fuck man!!!

i wear Timbs all the time!! thats what i rock..i cant wear sneakers..i feel uncomfortable.

And i have never had an issue with walking into SF. When Paris or Joe is at the door..i wear cargo i get in..

ive worn jeans and gotten in....ive worn wind breakers and have gotten in...so I have NO BEEF WITH PARIS!!

everyone should Check themselves before the start to attack over getting told to step off the line..

Originally posted by apotheosis

Choice of clothes such as choice of music does represent one's self. Thus a sense of character can be obtained by observing ones "outer self".

Not true...just coz I like to rip it up on the dancefloor wearing baggy pants and sneakers does not mean that I can be stereotyped according to that.

THats like saying that your choice of clothes at a gym defines your character.

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

u r soooo funny.....riiiiight....u must b rather ugly if u dont like Paris, cause she is awesome.....its only natural that ugly people dont like her...but dont be mad at us cause ur ugly....its ur parents fault for partaking in procreation...please tell them to stop the madness.....

:blown::laugh: :laugh: :laugh::blown:

NOOO I dont thinks so! But Geezus Was it that good when Paris was fukin you in the asss!! LMFAO! Fawkin homo! You back this Homo Paris like if he was your god! He/she must be your idol! LLOLL!!

You faggets are UNfukinBeleivable!!!!

LMFAO!!!

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

NOOO I dont thinks so! But Geezus Was it that good when Paris was fukin you in the asss!! LMFAO! Fawkin homo! You back this Homo Paris like if he was your god! He/she must be your idol! LLOLL!!

You faggets are UNfukinBeleivable!!!!

LMFAO!!!

well firstly im not gay, i just give people the respect that they deserve and u deserve no respect at all. i think that XTC girlie put it the best when she said:bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger .....since u keep bringing up homosexuality it seems to me that u may have somethin to confess to us all.....so in my opinion u can sit on that big middle finger and rotate with fuckin ugly bastard....sorry that ur not allowed into FACTORY, but after all its the pretty people place!

peace out ...... & dance like nobody is watchin!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by fuclubkidd

well firstly im not gay, i just give people the respect that they deserve and u deserve no respect at all. i think that XTC girlie put it the best when she said:bigfinger :bigfinger :bigfinger .....since u keep bringing up homosexuality it seems to me that u may have somethin to confess to us all.....so in my opinion u can sit on that big middle finger and rotate with fuckin ugly bastard....sorry that ur not allowed into FACTORY, but after all its the pretty people place!

peace out ...... & dance like nobody is watchin!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Listen you fukin Clown, I happen to know the manager Of Sound Factory! Im one of the managers at CRUNCH FITNESS downtown! ASSWIPE! So before you go saying that im not allowed in get your facts straight! My first post of this bullshit when Paris turned me down was when i first started going to Factory!

The End!

PS You clowns are fukin hilariousssssssss

Lets all just stop this thread** Its all started because of some ass calling someone a cunt. Everyone else has voiced there opinions in a nice manner so lets leave it at that. Everyone is gonna think differently about Factory Paris whatever who gives a f**k. The whole point of my posts was i thought because of the way Sosultan asked the question he didn't get in but then he proceeds w/ nastiness saying I was making idiotic assupmtions which I wasn't so lets end this thread with the person who statrted it is an ass**k now lets live happily ever after:D :D

Listen you fukin Clown, I happen to know the manager Of Sound Factory! Im one of the managers at CRUNCH FITNESS downtown! ASSWIPE! So before you go saying that im not allowed in get your facts straight! My first post of this bullshit when Paris turned me down was when i first started going to Factory!

The End!

PS You clowns are fukin hilariousssssssss

omg now ur trying to make urself look good cause u know the manager...that is so funny....u may know him but u still have done nothin with ur life, y would u even post that ur the manager of CRUNCH fitness.....hey did u have to go to school to get that job...and if ur such good friends with him then y are u bad mouthin the key door person at his club...degenerate, dont try to start drama with me cause u will be destroyed....:eek: :eek:

Paris is okay in my book, I mean, she is doing her job just like the rest of us. I have been to the crack factory once; I was 17, and we went there because it was 90% guaranteed that they could get me in. Paris looked at my ID, and directed me through the front door, no questions asked. Haven't been there since (sorry guys, the place is a hole).

Who gives a fuck about Paris?

I have never kissed Paris's ass to get into Sound Factory, and I have been going there for quite a while. I never plan on kissing her ass. I can't understand why all of this fervor surrounds someone of such little importance. Soundfactory is a phat club, but it is definetly not worthy of any ass kissing. I don't see any reason why one would stoop to such a level. Paris does her job, and that is great for her. Other than that, I couldn't care whether she lives or dies.

Paris is real good to all the regulars..

I dont think I've waited on line to go there in 2 1/2 years..

When I see all the sad faces walking up the block, they are usualy walking up the block for a reason.. Jeans, white sneakers, polo shirts, poorly groomed ect ect.. If you take care of yourself before you go there then you will never have a problem getting in..

The thing I don't get is that this thread

is the image of hypocracy

People scream things like I go for the

music and than talk about the "fat

chick in the hip huggers who should have

never been let in"

And then there are the people who go

to SF in totally laxed clothing knowing

that in some cases there is a standard

as to what is let in - there are these

requirements; if you will , that have to

be met and you go there thinking that

your the exception to the rule, but when

your turned down you scream that the

door person is a bitch.

In my opinion if you go somewhere like SF

you know what your getting into -

So dress the part if you don't

like it than obviously its not your seen.

I personally am have no preference and

this statement doesn't reflect all the places

I chill -

So

save the drama for your mama

Sci

Paris is a chill guy/girl whatever you want to call her, lol ITs all about like you guys said who your with and how you look, I am kind of glad she doesnt let some people in, there sometimes are way too many people in there. You def have to be with girls if your a guy or you at least have to look good and know her, I know she turns down some guys but after the 3rd time around on the line you usually will get in, just be patient, I know I am cool with her and always say hello, she always walks me right in no matter who i am with, so if any of you guys need to get in, come with me! Shes overall choosy about who gets in, but hey just imagine if just "anyone" got in imagine what the crowd would be like, it would no longer be the :PRETTY PEOPLE PLACE: Well good luck to you all, see you SATS at 5am, another thing is if your not a regular she can tell so you usually won't get in so go with regulars and you should have no problems!

muahz <3 Cristina <3