Clubplanet Nightlife Community

How much do you get your pills for???

karch

How much does everyone get there pills for??? On average I would say I get it for 15-20. When I first started I was paying 25 a pill. What a mistake. I sometimes got it for 10 a pill. My advice is never pay over 20 for a pill.

depends how many you buy...generally less than 10 pills, $20-$25....buy more than say...20, get a gooood break....single digits for igloos this summer...that was a good deal. paid for all my drinks each weekend. i just don't like fronting lots of money and then worrying about moving the product

If Im pressed for time or buyin at a club, $20. Never more than that...that's the limit price for ANY kind of pill.

It all depends on the quantity tho. If you chip in with some friends, you can get some great deals.

If i was not holding and wanted some i wouldnt pay more then 15 each.. 20 at the most but it best be the bomb shit. 7-8$ on a 100 lot and if i got 500 or more it would drop to aboug 5ish...no problem moving them if you know the right people and the right people know you :)

:tongue::rolleyes::tongue::rolleyes::tongue::rolleyes:

Originally posted by gambitrah

If i was not holding and wanted some i wouldnt pay more then 15 each.. 20 at the most but it best be the bomb shit. 7-8$ on a 100 lot and if i got 500 or more it would drop to aboug 5ish...no problem moving them if you know the right people and the right people know you :)

:tongue::rolleyes::tongue::rolleyes::tongue::rolleyes:

oh i fergot to mention all the ills came from NY..brooklyn specifically...gotta love ups\fedex :)

• 2 weeks later...