Clubplanet Nightlife Community

sex

atomicapples

Originally posted by flying_high

lol...it seems that the "sex-board" is pretty much populated by people that don't even have sex....is this why everyone is thinking so much about it ;)

Oh snap! :)

Kick a guy in the nutz while he's down! That's not nice!! :tongue:

Originally posted by spragga25

Oh snap! :)

Kick a guy in the nutz while he's down! That's not nice!! :tongue:

Oh spragga....not to worry...here you get a big hug....see I'm putting the shoe on myself.... I find myself more and more on this board...the longer I haven't seen my baby and hence, the more and more I think about and miss IT :D

Originally posted by flying_high

Oh spragga....not to worry...here you get a big hug....see I'm putting the shoe on myself.... I find myself more and more on this board...the longer I haven't seen my baby and hence, the more and more I think about and miss IT :D

Okay - you're forgiven!! :)

I've only been having booty call sex latley with friends, and I hate sex with friends... but im like a crackhead I need it, and i dont care how i get it, then afterwards i regret it / feel guilty...

(keep in mind only latley cause ive been under a lot of stress, when im under a lot of stress i become very sex crazed and disoriented...)