Clubplanet Nightlife Community

All New Roxy Fridays

Originally posted by cesarleo

Very good question.......and you know what, I would still rather see a great Roxy party get started b/c it has soo much potential......IMO to blow EXIT, World etc. out of the water.

hey i hope ur right...i would luv nothin more than to c ROXY get back up on its feet again!:cool: :cool: lets just see what happens!

I honestly think that this party will actually bring Roxy back. After the last few parties that Roxy did, I wouldnt have gotten involved with this one if I didnt think that i could work. There is some great talent lined up, Peter Rohauffer the first night, and the club has good distribution.

The last party at Roxy relied completely on the talent alone to bring crowds, and frowned upon promoters. I went there when all three Hardkiss brothers were spinning, and there were only 200 people in the entire place. With a group of promoters at a place like Sound Factory, three Djs that big would have attracted 2000 people.

All I can say is check it out for yourself the first night, or wait to hear the reviews. But I have a good feeling that this will bring Roxy back.

To be placed on the Mailing List for Roxy Fridays, email cautionpromo@hotmail.com

Originally posted by tranza

Hmmm

..Says on Rauhofer's web site that he is playing on the 13th which is a saturday

Hmmmm

he is indeed spinning saturday, which is why he agreed to spin @ roxy the friday before, because he would already be in new york.

~ brandie ~