and i couldnt take it anymore

i told him i had to jump on him right now

so he's like u wanna pull over

well we dont have to pull over

(oh we were already naked)

so i just jumped right on

AYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

it was friggen great

the only difficulties, were i kept forgetting he was driving and sometimes id put my arm up

we swerved a lil twice in total (i got him a lil too excited, ha), which wasnt bad considering we were going at it for an hour

i was feeling a little too confident when i wanted to try doggy

that did not work,, well it probably can work, but i stopped trying once my knee put the car in neutral

at that point we decided we had to pull over, ha

well this is something i recommend everyone trying

ive had sex in many wild places but this tops them all with no doubt

ps, watch out for those truck drivers, theyre perverts!

Sounds like fun but I'm also not quite getting the "being naked" part...I mean, summer is gone and it's not hot enough at the moment to drive only in shorts and dress....so you guys were just stripping while driving...mmmhhh....sorry I'm always very visual and are now just trying to get the picture... :confused:

I used to do that in high school on my way into town. We wouldn't both be naked, but my girl would take her pants off and straddle me during the drive into town. But that was only if we were running late. Otherwise I'd just bang her at her place before we left for school. It is a little dangerous, though.

Originally posted by flying_high

Sounds like fun but I'm also not quite getting the "being naked" part...I mean, summer is gone and it's not hot enough at the moment to drive only in shorts and dress....so you guys were just stripping while driving...mmmhhh....sorry I'm always very visual and are now just trying to get the picture... :confused:

I think this is F_H's polite way of asking if you have any spare copies of the video to loan her. :laugh:

(J/K J, you know I love you! :heart: )

Originally posted by tastyt

I think this is F_H's polite way of asking if you have any spare copies of the video to loan her. :laugh:

(J/K J, you know I love you! :heart: )

lol...sorry girls...nothing else to do than to occupy my mind with visualizing all those stories here...at least until my baby returns :):D ....so everyone relax....only a couple more days left

Originally posted by romy20

Wow, so wait while he was driving you guys were fucking, how is that possible, and u guys were already naked??? when did you get naked??

It sounds awesome to do but i dont get how its possible, or is it me lol

well, he had the heat on and so i got hot and took off my top

and said how it was unfair and he should take off his top

then what do u know

we're naked

i dont like being teased,, i like to get right to the sex

thats why i couldnt take just playing with each other

and it is very possible

i was on top but i had to be a little to my left side so he could see and my head wouldnt be in the way

i think what also helped is the fact i'm short and hes tall so his seat is pretty far back, plus he has a truck

i told my friend and she said she tried it once and it didnt work cause her guy was too short

it hink the funniest part which i didnt mention before cause its really hard to picture is when we tried doggy and i was like hey i can steer if were like this, haha

oh man that was hilarious

• 3 weeks later...
Originally posted by glowdancer

well, he had the heat on and so i got hot and took off my top

and said how it was unfair and he should take off his top

then what do u know

we're naked

i dont like being teased,, i like to get right to the sex

thats why i couldnt take just playing with each other

and it is very possible

i was on top but i had to be a little to my left side so he could see and my head wouldnt be in the way

i think what also helped is the fact i'm short and hes tall so his seat is pretty far back, plus he has a truck

i told my friend and she said she tried it once and it didnt work cause her guy was too short

it hink the funniest part which i didnt mention before cause its really hard to picture is when we tried doggy and i was like hey i can steer if were like this, haha

oh man that was hilarious

hey thats pretty weird cause im tall as well and my seat is pretty far back too :idea: