Clubplanet Nightlife Community

wOMEN

Originally posted by cmb1975

YOu try bleeding like a stuffed pig and feeling like crap for days....EVERY STINKIN MONTH!!!

Get over it...this is an age old argument that will never be resolved.

LMAO!!!!:laugh: :laugh:

i fuckin love it...and everytime u r in a bad mood~~they have to ask..."do u have your friend?"(or whatever stupid way they phrase it!!).....no u moron i am just a bitch! deal with it!!

Thats so unfair, what does a guy have for an excuse? Women always have some little shitty excuse to get outta being a total bitch. There's always a loop hole if you have a vagina, it's just not fair. Women, can't live w/o them and they won't commit suicide

:blown

:mad: Listen, i know this is an age old subject. But why can't PMS be controlled. I mean mentally. I mean at times I would literally have to kiss my girlz ass just to avoid a fight, or her breaking up with me. And there's no warning to it, she could be sublime, until u slip up :eek: ewwww!!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Thats so unfair, what does a guy have for an excuse? Women always have some little shitty excuse to get outta being a total bitch. There's always a loop hole if you have a vagina, it's just not fair. Women, can't live w/o them and they won't commit suicide

:blown

Guys have an excuse...They are stupid.

Thats a pretty generalized statement CMB. Maybe youv'e just been in contact w/ the dumb ones, FYI there are guys who actually use their brain for something other than sex.

*** once again, were proven right, periods make women act like morons***

Originally posted by xlr8ted

Thats a pretty generalized statement CMB. Maybe youv'e just been in contact w/ the dumb ones, FYI there are guys who actually use their brain for something other than sex.

*** once again, were proven right, periods make women act like morons***

Well the original post was a general statement. I'm not a bitch when I have my period, I am a bitch every day!!!!

;)

:mad: I'M NOT TRYING TO START BEEF HERE OVA THIS. I JUST WONDERED IF ANY OF U GIRLZ COULD TELL ME HOW A GUY CAN GET AROUND IT WHEN YOUR NOT SURE PMS IS IN AFFECT OR NOT.

I'VE DELT WITH IT FOR YEARS, BUT WHEN YOUR GIRL TOTALLY LOSES HER COOL BECAUSE OF IT, THEN REGRETS THE SHIT AFTER, WHAT DO U DO ABOUT THAT, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S VERY STUBBORN. IF U LOVE HER TOO MUCH YOUR NOT LEAVING THEM OVER IT, BUT THEY'LL DO IT TO U OVER IT. WHERE'S THE MIDDLE GROUND DAMNIT:confused: DAMN I GOT MEGA ISSUES!!!!!!!!

Originally posted by wickedvinyl

:mad: I'M NOT TRYING TO START BEEF HERE OVA THIS. I JUST WONDERED IF ANY OF U GIRLZ COULD TELL ME HOW A GUY CAN GET AROUND IT WHEN YOUR NOT SURE PMS IS IN AFFECT OR NOT.

I'VE DELT WITH IT FOR YEARS, BUT WHEN YOUR GIRL TOTALLY LOSES HER COOL BECAUSE OF IT, THEN REGRETS THE SHIT AFTER, WHAT DO U DO ABOUT THAT, ESPECIALLY IF SHE'S VERY STUBBORN. IF U LOVE HER TOO MUCH YOUR NOT LEAVING THEM OVER IT, BUT THEY'LL DO IT TO U OVER IT. WHERE'S THE MIDDLE GROUND DAMNIT:confused: DAMN I GOT MEGA ISSUES!!!!!!!!

Seriously, some women are more affected by this than others and the medical world is finally coming forward with more info. If you lady friend is really really bad before and during her period, she may want to see a doctor. If its just you being insensitive to the fact that she feels like crap, then try and keepo track of her cycle. Know when its comin and avoid silly drama. Be a little more understanding or just run like hell.

You know whats wierd, I don't think I've ever gotten PMS. I don't notice any changes in my mood or what I eat, at least I don't notice it lol

like I've heard some people who cry or just get depressed and stuff like that, I don't know maybe I'll get it later in life maybe? I dont know

but im just glad I dont' have it for now lol