Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What college do you Guys attend?

• Replies 126
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by codica3

I'm up at Rutgers University - New Brunswick.. enjoying school.. I guess.. wait rephrase that.. enjoying SOCIAL ASPECTS of school.. need to slam down on the books more.. heh..

Haha...I know exactly what you mean. I'm at Rutgers NB too and I'm lovin it, the social part that is. I'm loving it so much that now I am sick uhhh. Maybe I shouldn't have gone out this Wed and Thurs, but it was definately worth it.

Originally posted by xtotaleclipsex

Haha...I know exactly what you mean. I'm at Rutgers NB too and I'm lovin it, the social part that is. I'm loving it so much that now I am sick uhhh. Maybe I shouldn't have gone out this Wed and Thurs, but it was definately worth it.

Yup, I hear ya, I have also caught that cold thing that has been going around... thanks to the thriving social life at Rutgers!!

Originally posted by randall16

I go to Brookdale Community College its in Lincroft NJ, education major but im sure that will all change with time....:(

tha's cool, i used to live right by there. what town you from?

breakbeatz: nyu stern first year at weinstein so i'm around the campus everyday. 8 am classes tues and thurs which can really suck but that also means i'm done w/the week thurs by 11 am :)

Rutgers here. Senior on college ave and i'm going to Vinyl tonight so if anyone from down here wants to meet up drop me a line, PM, IM, whatever. We are going to have a Rutgers meetup sometime soon, probably next week or the week after. After exams calm down a bit. Any suggestions?

Originally posted by xpander

Very cool, very cool.

Actually I'll be up there this weekend but I'll be passed out from Saturday night.:laugh:

Meanwhile, how you loving the Lucien Foort set? I'm d/ling it right now.

Lucien rocks. If you go to the ministry of sound page for him, you can see pics of the party in amsterdam i went to :)

next time you're up @ CU, throw me a pm!

rob

Originally posted by dialectics

Lucien rocks. If you go to the ministry of sound page for him, you can see pics of the party in amsterdam i went to :)

next time you're up @ CU, throw me a pm!

rob

hey are u talkin about the Lucien Foort Live @IMPULZ set? the one with the MC and Love in traffic in the beginning ? cause that is theeeeeeeeeeeeeee fuckin total shit. It bumps in my car allllll the time....but as for me.....im a DeVry College of technology in North Brunswick, NJ dropout and who knows i might start over and go to Brookdale ONCE AGAIN...hehe...yea long story but both times i had to withdraw..lotta shit goin down in my life at those times....but yes..Lucien rocks no doubt.

Guest saleen351

WoW except for the guy that went to ASU the rest of you guys made poor decisons...Unless you went to college for a education but for social life ECU rocks..ASU is phat too...WVU most overrated school for getting fucked up.

Originally posted by saleen351

WoW except for the guy that went to ASU the rest of you guys made poor decisons...Unless you went to college for a education but for social life ECU rocks..ASU is phat too...WVU most overrated school for getting fucked up.

for *an* education.. and yes, thats what the majority of people do, at least those who have any direction..