Clubplanet Nightlife Community

dgmodel

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i never thought i would still feel this immature at this age. i thought i would have grown up by now, this however does not seem to be the case, nor will it ever be. i'm doomed to the maturity of a 13 year old, and i LOVE it.

Originally posted by vikkii123

I'm 24 (although I've been told many many times that I look like I'm maybe 18 I'll appreciate it more when I'm older!!!)

Well I'm 26 and people are more likely to think I'm 16... :mad:

Don't worry LolliB and SD- your day will come! I just became an adult sometime during these past few months.

Originally posted by tastyt

Well I'm 26 and people are more likely to think I'm 16... :mad:

I've gotten that one too......so I feel your pain on that one.

The worst is I had a telemarketer call my apartment the other day and when I answered he asked if he could speak to my mommy or daddy. I started laughing said are you kidding me I'm 24 and don't live with my parents and I hung up on him. I was so mad!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Originally posted by vikkii123

I've gotten that one too......so I feel your pain on that one.

The worst is I had a telemarketer call my apartment the other day and when I answered he asked if he could speak to my mommy or daddy. I started laughing said are you kidding me I'm 24 and don't live with my parents and I hung up on him. I was so mad!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Hahahahaha, LMAO! Yeah, sometimes telemarketers will call for my roomates and when I say they're not in they ask "Is this his daughter???" :laugh: :laugh: