Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Review of Factory Friday 10/5

Factory was bangin last night. Saw a lot of my Exit heads there. Eddie Baez ripped it up. The girls were beautiful. Factory has to have the best looking crowd. The dance floor was jumping. Really great vibe all over the place. I totally bashed Factory 2 Fridays ago... but it was a lot a lot better last night.

SF was awsome, I could not belive the energy I honestly think it was the best energy night since the WTC happend. The dancers did awsome shows with the statue of liberty. I had so much fun...wow....I went to limelight first in the beginning of the night it was ok, SF my home sweet home =)

KARCH, GET OVER IT. YOU THINK YOU ARE SUCH A CLUB HEAD. I LOVE HOW YOU TALK ABOUT THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THE SOUND FACTORY SO MUCH, I WONDER WHY IT IS THAT YOU CALLED ME AT LEAST 5 TIMES THAT EVENING. IS IT BECAUSE NOT ONE OF THEM LOOKED YOUR WAY? YOU HAVE A LOT OF GROWING UP TO DO. BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT MUSIC OR CLUBS.. WHEN YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH YOU'LL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE SOUND FACTORY ON A SAT NIGHT AND SEE WHAT A REAL DJ IS ALL ABOUT. UNTIL THEN STAY WITH YOUR KIDDIES, AND WISH FOR THAT DAY TO COME..........

Originally posted by bodygrl26

KARCH, GET OVER IT. YOU THINK YOU ARE SUCH A CLUB HEAD. I LOVE HOW YOU TALK ABOUT THE BEAUTIFUL WOMEN IN THE SOUND FACTORY SO MUCH, I WONDER WHY IT IS THAT YOU CALLED ME AT LEAST 5 TIMES THAT EVENING. IS IT BECAUSE NOT ONE OF THEM LOOKED YOUR WAY? YOU HAVE A LOT OF GROWING UP TO DO. BECAUSE YOU DON'T HAVE A CLUE ABOUT MUSIC OR CLUBS.. WHEN YOU'RE OLD ENOUGH YOU'LL BE ABLE TO GO TO THE SOUND FACTORY ON A SAT NIGHT AND SEE WHAT A REAL DJ IS ALL ABOUT. UNTIL THEN STAY WITH YOUR KIDDIES, AND WISH FOR THAT DAY TO COME..........

**Thats not nice**

the shit has just hit the fan, people

i sense some intense drama coming up, hang on to your seats.

By the way, Dee...whats this 'SF home my sweet home'? You ran lists at 5 diff clubs before you stumbled onto factory promo...besides, u had a list there for all of what, 2 months?

i mean whatever, i guess u have the right to call it whatever u want but imo u should wait until u at least become a real regular till u call a club your home.

i think its weird that so many people love factory... i mean the djs are OK, every now and then a really good dj spins there, but usually the music is pretty shitty. as for the crowd, everyone looks the same. i hate going to places where everyone is the same style, it bores me.

:(

Originally posted by dolik

the shit has just hit the fan, people

i sense some intense drama coming up, hang on to your seats.

By the way, Dee...whats this 'SF home my sweet home'? You ran lists at 5 diff clubs before you stumbled onto factory promo...besides, u had a list there for all of what, 2 months?

i mean whatever, i guess u have the right to call it whatever u want but imo u should wait until u at least become a real regular till u call a club your home.

hmmmmm first off I have been going to SF even before they redid the place when they had the speakers in the middle of the dance floor piled on top of eachother. Second off yea I promoted for like exit and limelight but I only stayed at either for like 1-2 months. I have been at SF for bout 4months now. So what in text book terms do u have to be considered a regular there? 1 year?? cmon bro find something better to start drama with me about