Clubplanet Nightlife Community

funnyest joke around

wisdom

there were three kids going back to their school late one night after a big party. The drunk was at the wheel boozing as usual, his good buddie the womeniser was regaling his friends with a story of the three some he claimed to have just be in while their other friend the hippe was in the back seat packing a nug for them to enjoy.

Just then the drunk ran off the road and the car brust into flames and they all died.:mad::blown:

they woke up on a rock in a sea of fire. Before them stood a big read man with horns a goatee and a pitch fork. "you are sinners"said the man "and now you will pay" . he grabbed the drunk "You, what was your greatest sin". The drunk, remembering the crash said "I-I-I-I I th-th-think it was too much drinking". "Fine" bellowed the devil(for that was you the man was) "then you will pay for 1,000 years". He then threw the man in a room filled with all kinds of alchocal and locked him in.

Then he turned to the womeniser "You what was your greatest sin?" The womeniser seeing what happened to his friend said" Umm... sir I have too much sex" then added hopefuly" with a lot of really hot girls" "fine " said the devil and put him in a room full of incredably hot young women.

Then he turned to the hippe "relax brother man" said the hippe "I already dig what your gonna ask me and sir my biggest sin was smoking to many of these things" and he pulled out his nug jar. "fine" said the devil and put him in a room full of every kind of dank nugget in the world.

......................a 1,000 years later

The devil opened the first door and the drunk crawled out, covered in his own puke and hung over badly. "how was it?" asked the devil. "Ohh ... the worst" said the man "I'll never drink again" "Ok said the devil" you learned your lessionyou may go" And the drunk crawled up the stairs back to earth.

The devil opened the second door,reached in and grabbed the second man out off the arms out the women who were refusing to let him go. When he finally got him out he asked "how was it"

The man,covered head to toe in skratches and bite marks said barely able to speak"I never knew that sex could me a bad thing ...please please please let my go and I'll never have sex again" "Ok Ok "said the devil "you did your time you can go" and the man went back to earth.

The devil opened the third door and the hippe ran out and tried to run up the stairs. "Not so fast"said the devil" how was it" the hippe shook his head"brother you gotta let my go I havn't had a bowl in 1,000 years" "Be you were in a room full of weed" said the devil to which the hippe replied with a sob"but I did'nt have a lighter"

and the devil just smiled:D