Clubplanet Nightlife Community

"junior & Earth Just Insane"

ANYBODY THAT MISSED THIS PARTY BETTER THINK TWICE NEXT WEEK. JUNIOR WAS INSANE REMINDED ME OF HIS TUNNEL DAYS. HIS DJ BOOTH IS LOCATED SECOND FLOOR @ ONE SIDE OF THE DANCE FLOOR OVERLOOKING THE WHOLE CROWD. THE LIGHTS WERE PHENOMINAL. THE ANTI-GRAVITY ACT WAS JUST AWESOME. THIS IS DEFFINATLY GONNA BE THE HOTTEST SATURDAY NIGHT PARTY OF THE WINTER. NEXT WEEK JENNIFER HOLLIDAY PERFORMING "AND I AM TELLING YOU I'M NOT GOING". THE BEGINNING OF EARTH IS UPON US. GUESTLIST: MILLENIA OR CALL JERRY X 732-207-7247

EMAIL: MILENIAPROMOTION@AOL.COM

DRESS: WITH STYLE

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last night was good, the music was definitely awesome but the crowd was VERY gay. Not saying that i have anything against that but it was a lot more so than I thought it would be, very similiar to a Twilo Saturday night crowd, especially as it got later.

Had a GREAT time though. Did Deborah Cox ever perform?

Originally posted by cgm

Last night was good, the music was definitely awesome but the crowd was VERY gay. Not saying that i have anything against that but it was a lot more so than I thought it would be, very similiar to a Twilo Saturday night crowd, especially as it got later.

Had a GREAT time though. Did Deborah Cox ever perform?

I DON'T THINK DEBORAH COX EVER PERFORMED I WAS THERE PRETTY LATE. YOUR DEFFINATLY RIGHT ABOUT THE CROWD, BUT JUNIOR WAS DEFFINATLY INSANE.

P.S. I ALLWAYS SEE THAT YOU POST ABOUT ABYSS AND I WORK THERE. PLUS I SEE YOU ALL OVER THIS BOARD. I WOULD LOVE TO MEET YOU, SEND ME A PM OR LETS DO A MEET UP.

Ya the place was packed, but I'll stick with World and SF mostly.

I got their 4:15, and the one line was way down the block, the one that Fernado was checking, but I noticed the other line was like 5 people, so I led my group on that one, and we got right in.

I don't understand why nobody didn't use that line:confused:

That was a huge bonus, no hassel at all to get in.

I thought Junior was good, but didn't really play anything these ears haven't heard before.( hide you, rob rivera 2001 remix, and void I need you, to name a few) I guess the vibe was ok, but really wasn't feeling it, though I tryed to make the best out of it.

It was nice they added all those stalls, but it was impossible to use, somebody should tell those queers to get a room, I would never step foot in those stalls, god knows what was going on in their:eek: I really didn't get to enjoy myself because my two tough guy football player friends couln't deal with the crowd, they wanted out. I personly didn't care about the crowd that much, I just wanted to stay and have fun along with the females that came with us, but my two boys couldn't take it anymore, so we left a little before 7. I would give Earth another try, but I don't think any of my friends would so I'll just stick with World and Factory.

I was at exit as well last night...I had a great time, and thought the music was really good, but about the crowd... I don't have anything against gay people, but unless Exit is going to become a strictly gay club somethings gotta be done.

...and I must say, what a shame to see so many HOT guys are gay!!!!!

Originally posted by cgm

I was at exit as well last night...I had a great time, and thought the music was really good, but about the crowd... I don't have anything against gay people, but unless Exit is going to become a strictly gay club somethings gotta be done.

...and I must say, what a shame to see so many HOT guys are gay!!!!!

NOTHING *HAS GOT TO BE DONE* missy.. FYI - Junior is GAY, his following is GAY, and at his residencies, the night IS GAY - but STRAIGHT FRIENDLY. Anyone who has ever experienced Junior at SF, Tunnel, Arena, or Twilo KNOWS that he draws A GAY CROWD, with str8's who are just as comfortable around gays as they are around str8's! Your immaturity and NEW JACK STATUS to the scene is SHOWING!! May I suggest you keep to what it is you know - THE CRACKTORY!

Originally posted by bashingbitch4

NOTHING *HAS GOT TO BE DONE* missy.. FYI - Junior is GAY, his following is GAY, and at his residencies, the night IS GAY - but STRAIGHT FRIENDLY. Anyone who has ever experienced Junior at SF, Tunnel, Arena, or Twilo KNOWS that he draws A GAY CROWD, with str8's who are just as comfortable around gays as they are around str8's! Your immaturity and NEW JACK STATUS to the scene is SHOWING!! May I suggest you keep to what it is you know - THE CRACKTORY!

"FYI", that post was actually put up by lesdig accidently under my name, but I will reply to your uppity post anyway. I believe the point here is that Exit always had a large following, but not a large gay following. With Junior as resident, Exit will quickly draw a gay following, causing Saturday nights at Exit to be stigmad as "gay". Yes, with Junior as resident there will be a lot of straight people who are comfortable around gays, but it will also keep a lot of people who used to go to Exit but are uncomfortable around gays (take Tempkids friends for example) away. And as far as my "New Jack Status" I have experienced Saturday nights at Twilo with Junior, and AM quite comfortable around a gay crowd, so do not go making presumptions about someone when you dont even know them. Or, are you one of those girls on the board that knows who I am but hides behind a screen name???

Originally posted by cgm

"FYI", that post was actually put up by lesdig accidently under my name, but I will reply to your uppity post anyway. I believe the point here is that Exit always had a large following, but not a large gay following. With Junior as resident, Exit will quickly draw a gay following, causing Saturday nights at Exit to be stigmad as "gay". Yes, with Junior as resident there will be a lot of straight people who are comfortable around gays, but it will also keep a lot of people who used to go to Exit but are uncomfortable around gays (take Tempkids friends for example) away. And as far as my "New Jack Status" I have experienced Saturday nights at Twilo with Junior, and AM quite comfortable around a gay crowd, so do not go making presumptions about someone when you dont even know them. Or, are you one of those girls on the board that knows who I am but hides behind a screen name???

OH - so those weren't YOUR thoughts, they belong to LESDIG. Then let her reply because my comments were based upon HER words NOT YOURS.

Now - lets get to YOUR words ".. causing Saturday nights at Exit to be stigmad as "gay." So in your mind, a NIGHT at a club that is GAY has a STIGMA associated with it?? And what STIGMA might that be?:confused:

If you have experienced JR in the past - you should know QUITE WELL that he has a PREDOMINANTLY gay following, his door people tell all who appear NOT TO BE that it is A GAY NIGHT!! The people who CHOOSE to still enter ALREADY KNOW what the atmosphere will be like inside. If they are uncomfortable, they should hightail it over to Factory where they'll FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE around people JUST LIKE THEM.

No I don't know you and after reading what you have to say, I don't care to either.:rolleyes:

OH - so those weren't YOUR thoughts, they belong to LESDIG. Then let her reply because my comments were based upon HER words NOT YOURS.

Now - lets get to YOUR words ".. causing Saturday nights at Exit to be stigmad as "gay." So in your mind, a NIGHT at a club that is GAY has a STIGMA associated with it?? And what STIGMA might that be?:confused:

If you have experienced JR in the past - you should know QUITE WELL that he has a PREDOMINANTLY gay following, his door people tell all who appear NOT TO BE that it is A GAY NIGHT!! The people who CHOOSE to still enter ALREADY KNOW what the atmosphere will be like inside. If they are uncomfortable, they should hightail it over to Factory where they'll FEEL MORE COMFORTABLE around people JUST LIKE THEM.

No I don't know you and after reading what you have to say, I don't care to either.:rolleyes:

We cant be friends? WAAAAHHHHH!!!!!:cry:

as far as the rest of your post goes, isnt that pretty much what I said orignially worded differently?

Originally posted by cgm

We cant be friends? WAAAAHHHHH!!!!!:cry:

as far as the rest of your post goes, isnt that pretty much what I said orignially worded differently?

NOT EVEN CLOSE to what I said.. You came right out and said that the party has a stigma because it is gay - nothing like what I said. Please enlighten us as to what this STIGMA is - in your opinion??

Regardless of what following Exit had previously, THERE IS A NEW PARTY THERE. People have the choice to go - or not to go. The party is A GAY PARTY. The DJ is A GAY DJ. If people aren't comfortable around a gay crowd, there are other places for them to go and should avoid Exit at all costs. Management has done what Junior does whenever he resides there - CHANGES THE NAME FOR HIS NIGHT!! If that isn't an indication to all those who used to go to Exit, I don't know what is!!!

Hey bashingbitch-

I believe my post was about my opinion of Exit on Saturday night...why you have to start DRAMA as usual is beyond me. But what I was saying is exactly what you said...obviously Jr has a gay following...my point exactly...but if exit doesn't plan on becoming a gay night on Saturdays, then they need to do something about it...on the other hand, if it is going to be stricly gay on Saturdays, then thats a whole other story...so take it easy with your "miss know it all" attitude...

Originally posted by lesdig

Hey bashingbitch-

I believe my post was about my opinion of Exit on Saturday night...why you have to start DRAMA as usual is beyond me. But what I was saying is exactly what you said...obviously Jr has a gay following...my point exactly...but if exit doesn't plan on becoming a gay night on Saturdays, then they need to do something about it...on the other hand, if it is going to be stricly gay on Saturdays, then thats a whole other story...so take it easy with your "miss know it all" attitude...

Junior HAS ALWAYS had a GAY FOLLOWING - and anyone with half a brain knows this. Any night that he plays IS A GAY NIGHT. It may be straight friendly - but the night is to cater to a GAY CROWD!! Exit doesn't plan on making it a STRAIGHT night - if they had wanted a straight crowd, they certainly wouldn't have given junior a saturday night residency there. No night in the city will ever be STRICTLY GAY unless it is members only - it's against the law to discriminate based upon sexual orientation. I don't have a miss know it all attitude - I merely am trying to EDUCATE you in an area that your knowledge is lacking. BTW - would you care to elaborate more on this *STIGMA* that EXIT will have now that it has a gay crowd. I would LOVE to know what kind of stigma you associate with a gay crowd!

I also agree with bashing on this one...what kind of changes are you referring to about changing SAt nights? There were over 5000 people in the place and not one incident of harrasment or abuse that I saw. AS for the STIGMA, this I would like to be enlightened on as well. I am open to anyone that is well behaved and open minded but the trutth of this is the Junior parties are always GAY oriented, but they do let others in...as in Tunnel and Arena days but the doormen (Darryl and Fernando) are required to now at EXIT, filter the crowd of unnecessary baggage that may not be an asset to the party. This is for the club, patrons and employees protection and yours as well. The whole point is that EARTH could be one of the largest parties to hit the city, integrating even more the whole gay vs straight club subculture.

Ignorance is the only thing that prevents this from happening.

As a Junior song states,

"Education is what you need, you can't feed your family on .02 a

week."

No one is personally attacking you, but as the gay culture has known for decades the general bias of the other community is one of uneducated background. As a citizen of that community, though you may not be uneducated, you should be open and if you do, you may find a whole new world that is FIERCE & FABULOUS. You may then wonder why you ever had preconceived notions regarding us.

So there,

Education because you are only ghetto-fab when you educate others with your lousy .02 cents. Otherwise I am glad that you are interested in the parties and maybe I'll see you there

OK GUYS LETS STOP ALL THIS FIGHTING ABOUT GAYS AND STRAIGHTS. THE PARTY WAS OFF THE HOOK AND THERE WAS DEFFINATLY ALLOT OF GAYS, BUT THATS JUNIORS CROWD AND IF YOU FEEL UNCOMFORTABLE JUST DON'T GO, OR GO UP TO THE THIRD FLOOR. THE GAY CROWD IS VERY FRIENDLY, AND THE STRAIGHT CROWD THATS THERE GOES TO APPRECIATE JUNIORS MUSIC, NOT TO BASH ON GAY PEOPLE.

Really, stop fighting about that shit. All I have to say is I had the best time and danced for aboiut 6 hours straight. Around 7 am the music was out of control, and I had a great time on with the gays on the dancefloor. They were really friendly and actually asked my friend and I if we were coming back!!! So I didn't see much DRAMA. All in all though EXCELLENT TIME!!!!!!:D

I was with Rocket and I must say I did have a great time. Defintely not a place I would go to hook up but just to dance and have a good time. And I must say gay men are so nice and one even saved me when a guy tried to dance with me. They are harmless. I did find a condom wrapper on the bathroom floor though and that kind of grossed me out but at least we know people are being safe!!

Originally posted by lollib

I was with Rocket and I must say I did have a great time. Defintely not a place I would go to hook up but just to dance and have a good time. And I must say gay men are so nice and one even saved me when a guy tried to dance with me. They are harmless. I did find a condom wrapper on the bathroom floor though and that kind of grossed me out but at least we know people are being safe!!

OH MY GOD... ARE YOU KIDDING ME??? "They" are harmless? WHAT THE FUCK DO YOU EXPECT... *NEWSFLASH* HOMOSEXUAL MEN ARE NOT ALIENS!!! You make it sound like you spent your evening on PLUTO or something!! :rolleyes:

Well "sayyestodrama" you must live quite a miserable life, considering everything you post SUCKS!!! when I said "they," I didn't mean it that way, but with your kindergarden mentality i'm not suprised you thought that. And btw, we could have been on pluto with the aliens that were there. if you were there, then maybe you would have known. later!!!

And I must say gay men are so nice and one even saved me when a guy tried to dance with me. They are harmless.

Let me narrow down your quote a tad...

Re-Read what you wrote above and NOW tell me who has the "kindergarten" Mentality (which maybe you should CHECK YOURSELF since you can't even SPELL kindergarTen!)!! And please explain to me exactly how I misconstrued what you stated above?? You make it sound like you were afraid of gay men until you experienced Earth (must have been your first Junior experience) and realized they are no different than you or me.

Well "sayyestodrama" you must live quite a miserable life, considering everything you post SUCKS!!! when I said "they," I didn't mean it that way, but with your kindergarden mentality i'm not suprised you thought that. And btw, we could have been on pluto with the aliens that were there. if you were there, then maybe you would have known. later!!!

Crawl back in your hole already! :eek: Earth was great. Junior was great and his crowd was like it always is. He's GAY and has a GAY following. That's what you have to expect. Ever been to TWILO??? Why is there even a discussion about this??? :confused:

Please....I hope you people didn't think this was going to be a STR8 crowd. :rolleyes: I WAS there and had an amazing time.

BTW....lollipop...do you think everything you POST is Interesting???

Think again. :idea:

Your immaturity and NEW JACK STATUS to the scene is SHOWING!! May I suggest you keep to what it is you know - THE CRACKTORY!

First of all - like we've said repeatedly before.... if your going to challenge us - Stop hiding behind your computer screen!!!!! Notice how you CLAIM to know who we are, what our "scene and status" is and where we go??? Is that out of sheer boredom or envy?? I'm thinking the latter..... I'd have more respect for you and your crew if you actually had the balls to introduce yourselves AND talk this shit to our faces.

"First of all - like we've said repeatedly before.... if your going to challenge us - Stop hiding behind your computer screen!!!!! Notice how you CLAIM to know who we are, what our "scene and status" is and where we go??? Is that out of sheer boredom or envy?? I'm thinking the latter..... I'd have more respect for you and your crew if you actually had the balls to introduce yourselves AND talk this shit to our faces."

HA HA HAH A

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Which they don't, cause I saw them out and they didn't say SHIT!!!!

Originally posted by rocketfuel76

Which they don't, cause I saw them out and they didn't say SHIT!!!!

Yeah they claim to know who everyone is but I was with Rocket and they said shit! In fact, Rocket was laughing at them and they said NOTHING!!! You are a waste and so is your supposed crew, which doesn't even exist cause each of you has like 6 screenames. I'll be watching you from the WHITE ROOM while you stumble on the dancefloor since me and my friends, according to you, are Such Losers.