Clubplanet Nightlife Community

britney spears died

Originally posted by hottienotte

...someone who was really bored too way too much time to make a site like that and is trying to cause i big nation-wide concern amongst teeny-boppers and horny guys....its not real dont worry

Way toooo much free time......:rolleyes:

Originally posted by djjonstephen

This actually amazes you????

People believe the tabloids. One of my good friends thought Blair Witch Project was a true story months after the movie hit the theaters.

Idiocy doesn't suprize me anymore unfortunately.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by linabina

remeber how quickly the news about aaliyahs death hit the news??? dont u all think that we woulda heard about britney dying just as we woulda heard about aaliyah?? or any other celebrity for that matter.... :rolleyes:

Originally posted by heretic909

Could you imagine what a Tribute to Britney album or show would sound like?:puke:

You mean you wouldn't be the first to run out and buy it???? Just kidding, I would have to go two thumbs down on this one......Although Britney has more more hits than any of us put together.....:rolleyes:

Originally posted by heretic909

Could you imagine what a Tribute to Britney album or show would sound like?:puke:

could u imagine what a britney tribute album would sound like if it had a OOPS I DID IT AGAIN (GABBER REMIX) by HERETIC909????....FUCK I WOULD BUY IT IN AN INSTANT

P.S. yo heretic..u coming out to Limelight this friday for Jeff Mills ? it'd be a pleasure to meet you and bullshit about industrial,gabber, techno etc etc....Hope the hacker could make it too cause he knows his electronica and his old skool rap lyrics hell yea haha

Originally posted by quoth

could u imagine what a britney tribute album would sound like if it had a OOPS I DID IT AGAIN (GABBER REMIX) by HERETIC909????....FUCK I WOULD BUY IT IN AN INSTANT

P.S. yo heretic..u coming out to Limelight this friday for Jeff Mills ? it'd be a pleasure to meet you and bullshit about industrial,gabber, techno etc etc....Hope the hacker could make it too cause he knows his electronica and his old skool rap lyrics hell yea haha

hmmm, a gabber remix of Britney, eh? Might be interesting :laugh:

I spin every Friday at another little joint downtown, so I can't make it to any other parties. Lemme know how it goes, though.

Originally posted by quoth

you know it... mmhmm!

i think i'm gunna check mills out yah,

but after the tail end of resfest friday.