Clubplanet Nightlife Community

I need some serious help with this one!!!!!!!

johnnyblackroc

Ok, I know we all have been in a relationship that we can't let go from but what the hell do you do about it from the other angle????:( :(

I was with my ex for about 6 months, mostly good, some great and some bad....Way too young for me, I thought, but I gave it a shot anyway. I made plans to go on a vacation to a buddies wedding in Jamaica and then we broke up two weeks ago. SO, naturally, I changed the plans. Now she won't leave me alone. She's all pissed and says I love you sooo much.

Christ, WTF do I do????

Be totally honest and if that doesnt work, be a total dick to her- although that might backfire because girls sometimes like when a guy is an asshole!!! I know from my own experience when I wouldnt let go, he was with someone else and that made me back away!! Tell her you have a new girlfriend!!!

I thought about that but she is a total PYSCHO!!!!

I bartend part-time and she showed after we broke up one day. Pulled my hair, punched me, slapped me, laid in front of my car!!!!Christ, if she was a guy, it would have been easy to punch their lights out but under no circumstances would I hit her.

Did I mention I am taking someone else to Jamaica? If I tell her that, I'm afraid what she would do to my NEW friend.

All I can say is, I feel bad for you!!! I would never do anything like any under circumstances. Would she find out who the other girl is?? Then maybe it wouldnt be such a good idea to tell her then because god knows what she would do. How much yonger is she then you??

Wish I could help you out buddy. What I think you really have to do is make up your mind about what you want, whether it's just a friendship or something more. My best advice to you is to sit her down and explain to her exactly how you feel about everything, that she can't act that way she acts, and that when she does, it only hurts the relationship/friendship even more. I'm not saying this is the case, but you can't ever give in and be flirty or mess around with her if that's not what you want, because that'll just go against everything you're trying to accomplish and it'll give her a reason to keep acting that way.

Believe me, sometimes I felt like beating up my ex's boyfriend, but I realized the guy was innocent and he didn't have anything to do with it. If you can't tell her that you're bringing your "new" friend to Jamaica with you without her getting mad, or worse, beating the poor girl up, then she's not really your friend anyway.

wow, hehehe. sounds like a really bad situation. you shouldnt even answer her calls. maye you should tell her someone else is going away with you, that might make her realize that you dont want anything to do with her, also she might not be interested in you anymore if she knows you are with someone else. if that doesnt work, i think the best way to get rid of her is by being nice. hrm what do i know anyway....

quite an experience with a pyscho ex for about 5 years. Following me around, showing up hours away at friends houses I was staying at!!!!!

Heres my advice to you:

Someone who is like that #1 is not in love with you they are infactuated, obesession or whatever you want to call it!!!!!

You should introduce her to someone you know you don't like, and get them together, that way it will give her someone else to stalk.

6 months is not enough time for love to develop, well in most cases its not feasible.

After 5 years, my ex finally met someone else, and it was like we never dated for that long. He was such a pyscho that he just needed someone else to fill his time. She probably just needs to be with someone anyone.

So, you need to be strong, and tell her to get lost. And then if it gets worse take yourself to the police station and file a restraining order. TRUST ME it works!!!!!

Don't feel guilty or bad, shes doing that on purpose, and shes feeding off that, so shell keep you around. The longer you let it manifest the worse it will be...

GET OUT NOW!!!!!!!!

:eek: :eek:

Thanks Rocket!!!!

I am out and never going back but even though the person going to Jamaica is just a friend, seriously, I think she might totally freak. I just need her out of my life......SHIT!!!!!!!

No guy is worth putting yourself through something like this like what she is doing, right? Even a super cool, nice, funny guy like me!!!!!!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

Originally posted by tempkid

JBR just keep her around on your "BOOTY CALL" list

Just use her for sex and if she is so into you, she would do anything for you. Use this for your advantage, tell her to get one of her girlfriends to give you a threesome.

Definitely, a BAD IDEA. She is obviously emotionally unstable, so having sex with her might end up being more aggravation than it is worth. TRUST ME - it will make her more psycho and it will fuck with that sick mind of hers even more. I have seen it happen to some good people..................it is not a pretty sight....:worry2:

Originally posted by johnnyblackroc

I am 31 and she is 23 but a very spoiled, immature only child 23. I have tried to get rid of her for the past month and she just doesn't understand. Oh, by the way, she has called 3x since I posted this!!!!!!!:eek: :eek:

Maybe she is the stalker!!!!!!:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

JUst be straight up with, and be a jerk if you have too. If that doesn't work tell her youare gonna take legal action, if she is as spoiled as you say, neither she or her parents will dig that one....

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

JUst be straight up with, and be a jerk if you have too. If that doesn't work tell her youare gonna take legal action, if she is as spoiled as you say, neither she or her parents will dig that one....

which leads to...

have you spoken with her parents about this yet? tell them that you feel like you have no choice but to take legal action even though you don't want to. then ask them to talk to her for you.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Ofcourse she is!!!!:tongue: :tongue:

Had a nice little CHAT with her last night and she is ALLEGEDLY gone. She made this big production out of bringing back all my "stuff" which consisted of a Fleece pullover and a Giants sweatshirt.....What did I ever see in this Whackbag!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

Had a nice little CHAT with her last night and she is ALLEGEDLY gone. She made this big production out of bringing back all my "stuff" which consisted of a Fleece pullover and a Giants sweatshirt.....What did I ever see in this Whackbag!!!!!:mad: :mad: :mad:

people always make a production out of getting/giving/taking "stuff" back after relationships... annyoing isnt it?

Didn't ceeotter say that ALL summer long?????? I think she did;)