Clubplanet Nightlife Community

coat check at earth

That coat check was just a mess...hello earth? are you there?

Fortunately, there are supposed to be 2 additional coat checks but they weren't finished as of last sat. I waited for like 15 min with friends then we just got out of line and found friends and hid our jackets...that was probably the only criticism i have.

Originally posted by trancend

just have a drink and a cigarette and put up with it...thats what i do

Its hard to put up with it when at one point during the night, the wait for coat check was almost a hour. They need to put more staff at that coat check and make more coat check rooms. they had 3 coat checks before the renovations, not only one that i saw.

Originally posted by BRIAN1500

Its hard to put up with it when at one point during the night, the wait for coat check was almost a hour. They need to put more staff at that coat check and make more coat check rooms. they had 3 coat checks before the renovations, not only one that i saw.

no i meant put up with the cold

the coat check always sucked at exit, every time i went there on the cold nights i had to wait the least half an hour or so...but when i left there was no line cuz i always left at closing time, which not too many ppl hang around till closing...

They def need to do something with that line, seriously, what i hate though is being on the line and then one of ur favorite songs plays and u can't really dance the way u wanna cuz ur on the damn line with ur jacket on...:mad: