Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Sex Farts.

dgmodel

It was so gross. And it wouldn't stop. the harder she laughed the more frequent and louder it got. I'm not sure the expelled air was anally, umm.. projected? but I wasn't getting any closer to finding out. I don't know how accurate I am but there may be such a thing as a "pussy fart" due to the compressed, tightened muscles (if you're doing your job right) and then the escape of trapped air..

Ladies, brave enough to correct me?

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

It was so gross. And it wouldn't stop. the harder she laughed the more frequent and louder it got. I'm not sure the expelled air was anally, umm.. projected? but I wasn't getting any closer to finding out. I don't know how accurate I am but there may be such a thing as a "pussy fart" due to the compressed, tightened muscles (if you're doing your job right) and then the escape of trapped air..

too funny..

Originally posted by upjumpdaboogie

I don't know how accurate I am but there may be such a thing as a "pussy fart" due to the compressed, tightened muscles (if you're doing your job right) and then the escape of trapped air..

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

i know what your talking about --- i dont think its from tightened muscles though, your right about trapped air. its happened to me a few times from being in certain positions.

but back to the original question....i have never farted during sex, though i cant say that for my boyfriend :gas:

Yeah that happens from trapped air, excess lubrication and muscle contractions. A good way to avoid that -- when switching positions, make a point to do it slowly and stay inside 'cause if you slip out the air gets in and that's gonna happen. Also try not to take it out and re-enter, same issue there. Certain positions are worse than others for that stuff. But 95% probability is it's not a real fart just a "queef" lol