Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Raver Girls...

dgmodel

Oh I dunno..some of them had some kicken bodies. I partied for almost 9 yrs around the good ole USA and I have to say I love the tight bodied, baggy pants , half shirt. visor girls...just something sexy about them...yummmie. But of cource when u are you are on a grip of pills (5..6.7..10) and the lights are low and flashing everyone looks good :) the ones i cant stand are the candykids..they make me want to step on their throats.

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

In one of the pics, all three girls look like Klingons (is that how you spell it?) from Star Trek.

Some of them do look cute, but they're way too young. The girl on the right of this pic has a nice body for her age, but I would be sent to prison. They're definitely not my type anyway.

Sorry, couldn't post the pic for some reason.

if a girl is cute then a girl is cute!! regardless if she is walking around like a sideshow attraction or in some really cute gucci heels! LOL.....but seriously...i have no problem with dressing cute and comfy ....but sometimes it is overdone and should just wear a sign that says.."LOOK AT ME!!!"...we had like these wannabe candy ravers at my high school and there was NOTHING cute about these chicks...they were sooooo starving for attention and preached about being different and not caring but put more effort into getting ready then anyone!! their cars looked like willy wonka,dr.sues,and geoffrey the girraffe all threw up in them...like shit hot glued to any part that was bare...toys and animals and ...it was scary!! ok ..i am done..

Originally posted by tastyt

*Sigh*... memories... Now if I had a scanner I could show you lots of pictures of truly cute raver girls from back in the day!!! I was a hot lil raver babe, if I do say so myself.

Damn I am such a dinosaur!

post us some pics T, to remind us geezers of yesteryear....