Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Clubbin W/ Ur Bf/gf

DJGaryMatthews

do you bring sand to the beach???

just kidding depends on the mood, sometimes yeah sometimes no... but sometimes the relationship needs some space breathe so you go with the guys and she goes with the gals and its all good... but IMO nothing hotter then seeing your girl all decked out in her clubbing best... Oh thats soooooo fuckin hot... ughhhhh!!!!

Really depends on the BF/GF...

I tried it out several times.

Once it was a horrible experience, she was terrified and wouldn't give me 2 inches of space. Made me leave early, not to mention buy her drinks at the bar ($7 a shot!!)

Then there was once I took a (gf at the time) with me and it was seriously like bringing the party to the club. We were actually asked to leave as a result of lude behavior.

So good luck making the decision.

-Guy

Well, when I did have a bf, I would do both, go with my friends and sometimes with him. It would never be just the two of us though, we would always go with other people. I think it is important when you are with someone to be able to go out and party with them but also be able to have go out with just your friends.

Originally posted by dgmodel

do you bring sand to the beach???

but IMO nothing hotter then seeing your girl all decked out in her clubbing best... Oh thats soooooo fuckin hot... ughhhhh!!!!

i totally agree. i love bringin my gf to clubs, cuz i know guys are hatin me cuz im so damn lucky.

that's not the only reason of course!!! :tongue: