Clubplanet Nightlife Community

PROMOTERS, DANCERS, DJs & TEAM LEADERS WANTED $7-14/HEAD + BONUSES + FULL VIP

ICE Productions is currently looking for promoters, team leaders, djs and dancers

we offer he highest pay around $7-14/head + large bonuses for our best promoters and full vip priveleges

our main venues include: exit, sound factory, lime light, webster hall, saci, float, krome, abyss and more

we offer experienced promoters a chance to build their own team and work on salary and/or very high comission

we also need dancers and djs for several venues if you're interested please email oxoshotgunoxo@aol.com and visit http://hometown.aol.com/oxoshotgunoxo/icepromo.html

thank you,

ICE Productions

Intro on ICE Productions homepage ...

"ICE Productions was originally started 4 years ago as elite promotions and has grown to become the largest and most organized night club promotion / party service company in the tri-state area. This company is dedicated to providing all club and party goers with up-to-date information on the hottest party spots in the tri state area and making sure all our guests have the best time possible when attending our venues by providing free & reduced admission along with full VIP priveleges.

Our biggest asset is offcourse our promoters, as an ICE promoter you're guaranteed to make the highest pay available at all our venues. Over the last year we have put over 30 promoters on contract salary and helped 2 of our former employees start their own night clubs. We will do everything in our power to make sure you make the most money possible, all we ask in return is for you to work hard and stay loyal to the company.

ICE Productions also specializes in full party service. For a small % of your profit from the event we can help you organize your private or corporate party, book the best place to have it depending on your taste, hire the best staff possible (djs, dancers, bartenders, bouncers, and mcs) at great prices, and provide you with the top promotion teams to assure that your event is a success.

WE ARE SO SURE THAT WE CAN HELP YOU MAKE MONEY THAT IF YOUR EVENT LOOSES A DIME NOT ONLY WILL YOU NOT HAVE TO PAY US BUT WE WILL PAY FOR THE EVENT ENTIRELY SO IT WILL COST YOU NOTHING."

I'm alittle too hungover to respond fully to your post and ridiculous website but I will inform the people looking at your post who are thinking of promoting for you about 2 key points:

1. I strated Alex in this buisness 2 months ago as a team leader (4 years, lmfao ... look at the pic section on his site ... he barely looks 17, hahaha)

2. $14 a head, really? wow ... tell me your secret

I will wait to coment on this "Over the last year we have put over 30 promoters on contract salary and helped 2 of our former employees start their own night clubs. " :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

And has anyone heard of this amazingly sucessful "ICE Productions"? :confused: ... Alex, the people on these messageboards are experienced clubbers and know who is who and what is what ...

As a promoter I'd like to say how dare you post and promote this bullshit ... you are the type of person this buisness is becoming saturated with and its so disheartening as someoe who cares about the scene to see people like you turning this buisness into a bunch of lies :mad:

For more info, comments, or complaints on ICE Productions you can contact Alex Gurevich at 732-861-9596

And think real hard bro before u respond to this ...

i'm too tired and fucked up right now to talk in detail about the 100000s of lies you tell your promters so i'll just say this no one cares about your none exsisting name or your make belief connections because after working with you for a month all i've seen you do is get ripped off by one club after another

and you can deny this all you want but u know u're just a team leader yourself promising to pay people and telling them they're team leaders doesn't make you anything else

it may be a good trick to tell people they will get paid after they hit 75 knowing they never will and i'll say i found it quite usefull myself but it does't mean u're any higher in the buis just cause u lied to a few kids

IN RESPONSE TO YOUR RIDICULOUS COMMENTS:

1) I strated Alex in this buisness 2 months ago as a team leader (4 years, lmfao ... look at the pic section on his site ... he barely looks 17, hahaha

THATS REALLY SAYING A LOT CONSIDERING YOU'RE THE SAME AGE I AM AND STARTED 4 OR 5 MONTH BEFORE ME

2) 1) As a promoter I'd like to say how dare you post and promote this bullshit ... you are the type of person this buisness is becoming saturated with and its so disheartening as someoe who cares about the scene to see people like you turning this buisness into a bunch of lies

ALL I CAN SAY TO THAT IS STAY OF THE DRUGS BRO

i can tell people whatever i want to get them to promote i don't understand why you care you lie to your promoters just as much just in different ways (1/2 your team leaders make $3,000 a week and your promoters make close to 1000 hmmm tell me your secret i've learned all your other scams but still can't get that one)

all i know is while i was working with your "successful" company i made nothing now that i do this my way i make good money every week and spend 1/2 the time working

with that said i have nothing against you or your company you make money your way i make it my way i've even picked up some of your scams and they work great now i don't understand why you waist your time talking shit about my company what i say doesn't take anything away from you

Alex, the only reason why you didnt make any money is becuase you never took my advice about promoting ... you recruited 80+ promoters on your team and never followed up with any of them. You cant just recruite and not LEAD ... your team of 80 promoters did 4 or 5 heads every week not to mention your shady ass got caught working the line. You quit working for me after I called you that ...

In terms of you talking shit about my connects or success of my company ... I dont pretend that I made mistakes in this buisness but you learn from your mistakes and move on ... dont talk shit about things you dont know about kid, in fact I'll even comp you at my new thursday party coming out in November produced and promoted by myself and another company -- that is maturity bro, hopefully you will be able to regroup and get your shit together like I did.

I'll give you 2 hints:

1. quality not quantity

2. dont try or pretend to be the best in the biz -- people will call u on it -- pay your dues bro

But, I hope you read what you wrote my man ... you sound like such a shady fuck, lol ... you have your ways of getting promoters? wow, you will learn your lessons a lot harder than I did. Do yourself a favor and get a day job before you fuck yourself too bad cause you headed down the wrong path with this. (And dont kid yourself, Exit will NEVER pay you)

1) i have more promoters now then i did when i worked with you the only thing i do different now is your little team leader scam

not saying i produce as well as i want but i do 10x better then i did with you i got some promoters that do good numbers every week now and i do pay them but i still have a lot that do a couple heads each week that never happened with you for some reason

2) maturity is being able to stop talking shit about how other people work just cause they leave your company

3) i make enough money now not to have a day job so i don't so i think i'm ok on that

4) exit payed me more then 1/2 the time i worked there and i made comission there every time they did which isn't good but they rip off just about everyone thats why i concetrate more on places that don't (the week i left i did 30+ there which isn't all that good either but u gotta ask yourself how i did 5 with you and 30+ the second i left with less promoters and i do higher numbers now)

5) i decided to quit working for you long before i did i was just waiting to see if you were gonna pay anything and worked with someone else before i did quit

the reason i quit was because you told me how 1/2 your team leaders make 3000/week or something like that and after talking to a few of your team leaders that you said were good yet that never made comission after a few month i knew you were lying about that and other things

i also worked with another team leader at a small club for a no id night and made money there and got over 20 heads myself at that point i knew something was wrong cause there's no way someone can do 0 at exit and 20+ at like a 500 cap teen club

all the clubs i promoted in nj i produced for also since i was 16 every week so u think its possible that the clubs were just ripping u off i mean i did 42 heads at abyss last teen night with like 5 or 6 other promoters

Originally posted by oxoshotgunoxo

with that said i have nothing against you or your company you make money your way i make it my way i've even picked up some of your scams and they work great now i don't understand why you waist your time talking shit about my company what i say doesn't take anything away from you

HEY IDIOT!!! You admit to using his scams and admit that they work well. You have to be a dumb fuck to make a thread about recruiting promoters, and then admitting that you scam. HAHAHAHA, no one has ever heard of you so give up the drama. Oh, and if you are only doing 30+ or 40+ people with 5 or 6 promoters, thats fawkin sad. You are one of those shady fuck promoters that recruit young naive kids to promote your own guestlist. When it comes time to get paid, you just lie to them and say that they dont produce.

Oh, and you look like your 12 years old, and so does every other person on your website. You are def. not 20 sweety and if you are, see your doctor, because your balls definatley havent dropped yet. Did you really think that people wouldnt realize that those pictures are all of your friends, taken on the last day of High School? Admit it, your top 3 Team Leaders were the kids you sat next to in English class, and your Dj's were your lab partners in Biology. Nice try, you almost fooled us

And I dont really know Neo that well, but at least I have seen his name on fliers, at least he has been a partner in a party, and at least he gets respect from other promoters.

Ta Ta

-Kelly

Though these postings have THOROUGHLY amused me... and I usually stray from the whole message board posting thing (I like to read them rather than write them...) I needed to add a little fact to this myths...... I have worked with both Neo from Eclipse and Alex "Elite (Riight...) or Ice Promotions". Unfortunately, I was in a car accident in the beginning of the summer that took me away from the wonderful world of promoting for while -- but here are a few things I DO remember...

~Working w/ Neo~

Neo was always respectful, honest, and told me straight out about things. He gave me advice on how to get and KEEP promoters -- by being honest, keeping them informed, and basically to NOT be shady and try to "scam" them. He stressed "quality not quantity" and always kept me well informed so that I could do the same for them. And how did I fare? While I was in the hospital not only did some of my promoters visit me, they sent me cards, emails, flowers... they genuinely cared about my well being.... and when I was out.... they were there for me 110%. And have I retained them as promoters? YES! Though many of them worked directly with Neo and another team leader from Eclipse -- they were eager to rejoin the Life Productions team when I returned.

-----As for working with Alex? I don't know how many of his promoters would feel the same way. Before my accident, I constantly got phone calls, emails, IMs, etc. from not only my OWN team, but members of Alex's team. They bombarded me with questions and problems that I did not mind dealing with -- but when it became ME doing a LOT of his work -- I was not at all pleased. I addressed it with Alex.. who then demanded to know who it was that was "bothering" me....only for me to find out that he reprimanded them for doing so. His promoters in turn wanted to become part of MY team... because they felt they would work better with me. Not wanting to cause tension between myself and Alex -- being that I thought we had a common goal -- make the parties great and be a part of the tight-knit "Eclipse Family"-- I urged his promoters to stay with him at least a little longer. So that they could give him more of a chance since he had told me that he was new at being a team leader. (Oh and by the way -- some of his ex-promoters STILL contact me about promoting and now DO work with me). All in all -- he just wasn't doing his job as a team leader.

Another thing that blew me away was the QUANTITY of promoters Alex had within just a few weeks... something crazy like 80? For a seasoned team leader that can be overwhelming and hard to deal with -- I can't imagine what would possess someone just starting out to do something like that. While my team was a great deal smaller -- but very close, organized, and worked well --- I (being curious) asked Alex how he had gotten such a HUGE team in such a short time. In addition to emailing just about the entire AOL directory (yes, he is "that guy" heheheh -- I know I'm not the only one who hates when people do that) he admitted to LYING TO PROMOTERS HE WORKED W/ PRIOR TO COMING TO ECLIPSE AND TELLING THEM THAT THEIR TEAM LEADER WAS STEALING FROM THEM AND LYING TO THEM (so basically he stole an entire team from someone he worked with -- I think he said at SF?? So now you know where they went!) If that's not SHADY, I don't know what is.....

~~As for the money situation. When Neo told Alex about his promoters and team leaders making large amounts of money -- I'm proud to say that was MY TEAM! (Yeah Life Productions!) Before my accident, I easily came home with 1000 a weekend, most of the time more. But that was because I worked my ass off flyering (no one is too good to flyer! Oh yeah...... and didn't I even try to help you out a few times by GETTING FLYERS FROM THE CITY AND BRINGING THEM TO NJ FOR YOU????? Riiight..), emailing (people I know and met), and talking up the parties I promoted. My promoters did the same thing..... and because I kept them well informed and motivated them to be GOOD PROMOTERS. This is why I don't need to go on message boards and post recruitment propaganda -- I am always welcome to adding new promoters to my team, but I am content with the QUALITY I have!!!

Ok, since there is almost no end to my venting -- I will bring this post to a close. All in all......very few (I don't want to say NO ONE, because I've worked with some VERY awesome people in the past) in the nightclub business are 100% honest with you -- but Neo is someone who I can definitely consider trustworthy and in turn, a great friend. Though I no longer work with him at Eclipse (but merely because I wanted to branch off and form my own production group -- not because of anything else), he has proved to be one of the only people I can trust about any of this stuff.....As for you Alex, good luck with everything --- and maybe taking some of the advice you've been given would do you some good..... Oh and step off your pedestal because we're all equal here --- whether you're a team leader, a promoter, a club-goer,.... the main point is for everyone to have a great time when they go out -- and its people who cause DRAMA like this that ruin the nightclub scene.

i'll say this to end this pointless post

amber - i have nothing negative to say about you or your team but the 1000$ a week thing is a lie you told me yourself the time we met in nj which was like a week or so before your accident that you never got over 500 if that

neo - telling your team leaders they need 75 heads to get paid is the same thing as stealing from them i get comission from 10-20 heads at all the clubs i do right now

as for the comment on the 80 promoters thing they do numbers and they did numbers the first week i left eclipse the only explanation i have for that is eclipse just got ripped off it doesn't make sense for a few promoters to do 30+ at tiny teen clubs and the whole team to do under 10 in the biggest clubs in the tristate

the thing about posting to get promoters isn't stupid cause every promoter i get is potential money in my pocket so i look for every way to get more people i use flyers and email like everyone else this i just another way

point well made

Originally posted by freedompromo

i've worked with ice productions as a team leader for 3 weeks now and got paid every week except the first but thats cause i didn't do high enough numbers so i don't understand what you're all talking about

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

promoters wanted email freedompromo@hotmail.com with your info to get the top $$$ available

okay . . . i have been working in this industry for many years (im not going to have a pissing contest here) and in my time, i have *never* seen anyone get paid 14/head. i get paid on a salary, not per head, but i have never had anyone offer me 14 dollars for places like exit and chrome, and pay. just a lil bit of business advice, unless you plan on paying those people, you will continue to get shit on royally, and you can do nothing except ruin your name.

~ brandie ~

Originally posted by oxoshotgunoxo

i'll say this to end this pointless post

amber - i have nothing negative to say about you or your team but the 1000$ a week thing is a lie you told me yourself the time we met in nj which was like a week or so before your accident that you never got over 500 if that

neo - telling your team leaders they need 75 heads to get paid is the same thing as stealing from them i get comission from 10-20 heads at all the clubs i do right now

as for the comment on the 80 promoters thing they do numbers and they did numbers the first week i left eclipse the only explanation i have for that is eclipse just got ripped off it doesn't make sense for a few promoters to do 30+ at tiny teen clubs and the whole team to do under 10 in the biggest clubs in the tristate

the thing about posting to get promoters isn't stupid cause every promoter i get is potential money in my pocket so i look for every way to get more people i use flyers and email like everyone else this i just another way

point well made

HAHA ... you make this too easy bro. Honestly you have no idea how this buisness works. My team leaders are required to do 50 heads to get comissiom becuase if you as a leaders can not pull in just 50 heads then you ahve no buisness being a leader. You have to WORK TO GET PAID ... promoting is mad fun but its also a buisness. Alex, your own guest list should be doing 20 a week but as I know all too well you couldnt get 80 promoters to do over 10 ... all I can say in response to your "30+ heads at a tiny teen club" is you and your promoters are tiny teen people and therefore have a tiny teen crowd ... your guests arent old enought to see over the stearing wheel so I cant fathom how they would make it to Limelight for an 18+ party.

And in terms of "Freedom" ... umm ... again might I remind you that the people on this board are not stupid and we can all see that this "team" is non-existent ... your biggest mistake is that you dont undedtand that all the promoters and leaders ask and talk about everyother company so we can feel promotrs out for future buisness relationships ... i think Realz put it nicely "WHAT THE FUCK IS ICE PRODUCTIONS" I dont agree with Realz on his views on Exit and Factory but he is a respected promoter at Exit who has a consistent crowd ... he has a basis to talk shit on, YOU on the otherhand aint got shit. Take Brandies advice becuase at this point you've destroyed your name before you ever had the chance to have one.

I have a minimal amount to say in return to your blatant accusation that I lied to you...let's read back through these postings and simply take into note the embellishing (if not lying) done by yourself.......we won't even get into other things like your website, repoire w/ people...etc.... Who looks like a fool now? And yes, I was making well over 1000 a week while working with Eclipse... when you and your team each pull high numbers consistantly -- the money is there to be made. I'm not saying things don't get screwed up sometimes -- because they often do. Good luck in the future......Learn from your mistakes and the mistakes of others......talking shit on messageboards isn't going to do anything for the parties you promote or the people who will come to support you.....

am i the only one disgusted by what i am reading...both of you are admitting to scamming your promoters....these are just kids, and you're showing them the worst side of the club business..thats a real good way to keep the business strong...what happens when all these kids realize they're being scammed? you think they're gonna come out to your parties? nope, and you've just ruined it for everyone then...whatever happened to promoting, just hard work and love of the party, and the money is an added bonus..but this whole idea of deceiving people into doing work for you, and believing they will be rewarded, and then screwing them, is ridiculous..you should be ashamed of yourself...grow up...you think your cool cause you got your own promotions companies..well your not...cause there's a bunch of them...people like you are pathetic

Hey, both of these guys have admitted to being liars, if you are smart, stay away from both of these losers!

Alex, I know you, you did NOT start in this business 4 years ago. Your web page doesn't look very professional either. Why would anybody believe that you have a successful company when you cannot even afford your own domain??

Why do you two tell lies that can be proven to be just that very quickly?? Neo & Alex, time to go back to that career at the fast food restaurant. These two are examples of why so many promoters are hated and their parties suck....

HI?

I WAS JUST READING THIS.

NO OFFENSE BUT I THOUGHT ITS STUPID TO ARGUE OVER THIS.

I AM NOT IN THE BUSINESS BUT IM GOING TO.

I MEAN YOU GUYS GET PAID FOR WHAT YOU WORK,RIGHT?

IF YOU GET PAID WHATS THE BIG DEAL?

YO ALEX!

I DONT KNOW IF YOU ARE THE GUY THAT I BEEN SENDING EMAILS

TO GET A JOB.NO OFFENSE BUT I DON'T THINK YOU SHOULD

LIE OR ANYTHING.I MEAN YOU ARE DOING THIS TO GET SOME MONEY.SOMETIMES SHIT CAN HAPPEN.SO JUST IGNORE

THE PAST AND MOVE ON.IT DOESNT MATTER WHAT PEOPLE YOU

KNOW OR WHAT COMPANY YOU GOT OR ANYTHING LIKE THAT.

IF THIS PROMOTING MAKES YOU HAPPY THEN JUST DO IT AND IGNORE THE OTHERS.

OK?

BYE

NO OFFENSE TO ANYONE

Originally posted by 6eclipse9

i think Realz put it nicely "WHAT THE FUCK IS ICE PRODUCTIONS" I dont agree with Realz on his views on Exit and Factory but he is a respected promoter at Exit who has a consistent crowd ... he has a basis to talk shit on, YOU on the otherhand aint got shit. Take Brandies advice becuase at this point you've destroyed your name before you ever had the chance to have one.

:) Why thank you..

Nah on the serious note though, THAT KID IS ALL LIES AND BROKEN PROMISES.

Ice Productions is an idiot , who admitts his fakeness

Never gonna get far....... true statement

-realz

amber thats bullshit you couldn't have made anything because the week we did webster hall eclipse didn't get paid

1 of the 2 weeks we did lime light eclipse didn't get paid

and like 3 weeks in a row they did exit sats they didn't get paid

thats why neo left every club

all that happened while you were promoting within that month so don't tell me u came home with 1000 a week and to make 1000 a week with neos ridiculous rates u had to bring in like 150+ heads which you also did not and if you did they didn't get paid for it so neither did you i don't know who you're trying to impress on this board

since i left eclipse i haven't had anything like that happened once maybe with the exception of exit but i still made money from them

now when a company has to leave 2 or 3 major venues within a month because they're not getting paid there's a problem

Alex,

Enough of this ridiculousness, if you would like to discuss this further with me, you know my email address. And if you recall, I was already in the hospital before Limelight started and all the chaos that happened over the summer occurred. And, like I had previously stated -- sometimes things get screwed up and you are forced to deal with the good as well as the bad. If you have anything further you would like to discuss with me please email or call me -- clogging up these message boards with nonsense is just dumb....though I'm sure these postings have done nothing but give a few people something to laugh about...ENOUGH