CP Crushes

• Replies 137
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest gabo
Originally posted by spragga25

No doubt on that - It will be an HONOR to spark one with you!

:)

You coming to the meetup on Fri?

yo sprag, Dont think your sparking up without me!

Guest gabo
Originally posted by clubkat

oh and gabo since i want you so bad right......:blank:

will you be my wife???:D

Yea sure Ill be your bitch! As long as you work all day and I get to stay home and smoke weed all day.

Originally posted by siceone

I was refering to you speaking like a dog ... sorry you missed that are you related to spygirl2?

[*_-=C=-_*]

ahhhh..

never mind that silly pooch..

She's about as sharp as a bowling ball..

Yo and Jenny..

get over it!

just because we live together and we sleep together in the same bed it dosen't mean I have a "CRUSH" on you..

(Sooomeon'es head's a little big isn't it!?)

CRUSH..?

lololo*

What the fuck guys are we in highschool...?

:rolleyes:

Originally posted by mugwump

ahhhh..

never mind that silly pooch..

She's about as sharp as a bowling ball..

Yo and Jenny..

get over it!

just because we live together and we sleep together in the same bed it dosen't mean I have a "CRUSH" on you..

(Sooomeon'es head's a little big isn't it!?)

CRUSH..?

lololo*

What the fuck guys are we in highschool...?

:rolleyes:

If there is one person I am Dying to meet its Spygirl2 and say she didn't exsist then I would be dying to meet spragga but say he wasnt born.. then I would be dying to meet MUGZ!!!! :tounge: :tounge: :tounge:

your so fuckin funny I wanna get you trashed someday

[*_-=C=-_*]

Guest gabo

If there is one person I am Dying to meet its Spygirl2 and say she didn't exsist then I would be dying to meet spragga but say he wasnt born.. then I would be dying to meet MUGZ!!!! :tounge: :tounge: :tounge:

your so fuckin funny I wanna get you trashed someday

[*_-=C=-_*]

spygirl is cool but a nerd, and if you want to meet spragga just look for the guy sitting in the corner talking to himself.:tongue::D

Guest gabo

damn just rippin people appart ......

teach me

[*_-=C=-_*]

seriously, spygirl is very beautiful and if you really want to have fun hang out with spragga all night!

Originally posted by momotx

i must be the boring one...don't have a cp crush...but then again, i only went to one meet-up...but i'm married anyway...

:heart:

your husband is lucky lucky.

was a pleasure meeting you at fubar -- god when was that? seems like two weeks ago.

Originally posted by thehacker

your husband is lucky lucky.

was a pleasure meeting you at fubar -- god when was that? seems like two weeks ago.

thanx...that's very sweet of you to say that...actually the fubar meetup was over 2 months ago, on aug. 10...i was only able to get one pic of shuga w/ me and my sister at the meet-up...spent the rest of the time talking instead...oh, well...at least i have good memories of all the nice people i met...i guess i'll eventually get around to posting that one pic...wonder what happened to the rest of stacychase and shuga's fubar pics from that night?

:heart:

havent really seen alot of cp headz but i plan to change that this friday at exit where there should be about 100 heads there from all the meetups on the 2nd floor (the bar and the snack bar) its gonna be phat...from the people i met....twinangel and sexybabyd are very cute:tongue: :tongue: and thats really all i met from the board except for a couple others that i know of that are cool as hell like good ole Lillizzy!!! who i think everyone in the world knows by now!!! ok laterz

Guest gabo
Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Easy as they come huh???? Maybe I'll spend 25 cents....If you are lucky!!!!;)

Crush...hhmmmm...I think mines mad at me......:laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

But I said I wasnt mad at you anymore.:confused:

Originally posted by heretic909

fuck it, i give up...

Fine, I'm so fucking goth that my dog barks 'Bauhaus'.

I put the 'fun' back in 'funeral'.

I only wear black because all of my pink clothes are dirty.

umm, let's see. What are some more phrases I've seen on t-shirts at Hot Topic? lol

And hacker, that Klingon shit just kinda came outta leftfield. wtf? lol

If you absolutely feel the need to categorize me, then I am really a preppie frat-boy that enjoys drinking Keystone Light while listening to Limp Bizkit and hanging out with my co-workers from the Gap. I'm only on this board because I heard Zombie Nation played over the store speakers one time and someone told me that it was called "club music" so here I am. I finally went to my first club last week, Webster Hall, and I thought it was really cool there and they played really good music. So I've just started collecting these "club music" cds like Culture Beat and Haddaway and I was wondering if any of you thought they were cool, too. But please don't call me goth because I don't like those devil weirdos that wear makeup and stuff. It scares me and my mom wouldn't like me listening to that stuff. Umm... I guess that's it.

:laugh:

geez...what a guy gets for trying to make a quick joke...

:confused:

I'll just stand in the corner and shut up now.