Clubplanet Nightlife Community

HALLOWEEN TOPIC: "What are some of your favorite scary Movies!?"

Well Halloween's almost here..

my favorite holliday!

This is the time of year when I love to rent old scary movies

Snuggle with my dog

and light up a bong hit to some freaky shit on a Sunday night!

(Nothing's trippier stoned than a retro Dario argento flick or early Sam Raimi)

So I was wondering:

WHAT ARE YOUR FAVORITE SCARY MOVIES!?

*old or new..

Here's some of my top ten:

~Evil Dead I

(Low Budget and sooo freaky..great camera work by a great Director)

~The Exorcist

(Don't believe in the Devil but godamnit if this movie dosen't scare the shit out of me!)

~NIGHT OF THE LIVING DEAD (The original)

("Theyr'e cooming to get you Barbaraaa"..Classic horror)

~Poltergeist

(Though cheesy at times there are some truely creepy moments..like the pool scene, Which still freaks me out and makes me shriek like a little bitch!)

~Jacob's ladder

(Dark..acid trip to hell! I have to watch Bambi after this one to clear my head.)

~Angel Heart

(Mystery and horror with an amazing cast and a twist that was way ahead of it's times.)

~Serpent and the rainbow

(Some of the most fucked up scene's I've ever seen that scared the shit out of me and made me hide under my dog)

~Blair Witch Project

(I know..I know..the hype killed the movie and the sequal sucked ass but when it FIRST came out it was a real huge MIND FUCK and a brilliant flick for the horror movie genre!)

~SCREAM I

(Though not a huge fan of the "slasher" films This movie takes it to another level..all three are great fun but the original is a Modern Classic in my book)

~HOUSE ON HAUNTED HILL

(Not a good movie so much as a FUN visual asault..like a haunted house ride that you know is cheesy but you love any way!)

*I'm looking forward to "13 GHOSTS" (From the creators of "House on Haunted Hill")coming out before Halloween..

Perhaps some of us can get toasty and check it out together..

NOW YOU:

The Omen (just a classic, plain and simple)

Hellraiser ("I'll tear your soul apart")

Event Horizon (great sci-fi horror)

The Prophecy I & II (I just like the whole idea of angels at war)

That's all I can think of right now. I just watched Road Trip and I'm still laughing, so it's kinda hard to think of good scary movies right now.

all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy all work and no play makes jack a dull boy

ok...i agree...

*poltergeist*...gotta love it...one minute i am laughing at how cheesey and the next i am pretending not to be scared!!

*scream*

*the shining*...straight up freaky! lol...when the bear and the guy in the tux are just sitting there...WHAT is THAT!?!?:shake:

also....

*IT*..evil clown~'nuff said!!!!!!

ooohhh..

I love watching movies with you mugz..

(And I love it even more when you blow that funny smelling smoke in my face and I run around the place looking for invisible flies)..

ARF!

But out of all the scary movies you've rented lately here's my top five favorite:

*CUJO

*PET CEMENTARY

*MAN'S BEST FRIEND

*RABIES

*SPICE GIRLS THE MOVIE..

The last one scared me so much that I couldn't sleep all nights!

(shivvers)

Friday the 13th parts 1,2,3 and the Final Chapter - after that it got a little out of control. I mean Jason takes Manhatten?????

A Nightmare on Elm Street parts 1,2 and 3.. got boring after that.

Texas Chainsaw Massacre - Gotta love Leather Face!

Manhunter - simular to Silence of the Lambs

Halloween only parts 1,2,4,5,6 and H2O Part 3 did not have Michael who is undoubtly the scariest and most brutal fictional mass murderer on movie history hands down. I had nightmares after watching what he did to some of his victims. Too bad the series had to come to an end.

Hellraiser - The Cinobites are something else.. and Laviathon.. Whoa!!!!