Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Orgasms & Sensitivity

aboyfrombklyn

Girls, do you ever get to a point where you can't have anything touch you anymore because it's so sensitive? Usually when I have sex with my girlfriend, she'll have an orgasm or multiple orgasms without any problem, but sometimes she says it gets so sensitive that she has to stop. Anyone else experience that???

Originally posted by aboyfrombklyn

Girls, do you ever get to a point where you can't have anything touch you anymore because it's so sensitive? Usually when I have sex with my girlfriend, she'll have an orgasm or multiple orgasms without any problem, but sometimes she says it gets so sensitive that she has to stop. Anyone else experience that???

definitely, it depends where you touch :D

Originally posted by marcid21

I think I know what you are talking about, even though I haven't had an orgasm.....

I think it's just from too much attention, if you can believe that. Whether your going slow or fast, it just can only take so much

:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

NEVER?????? :jawdrop: :jawdrop: :jawdrop:

Originally posted by djjoshuacarl1

My gf has the same issue...

its kinda like gettin a Bj right after u cum...

ya know that madd tickling thing??

Yeah, I know exactly what you're talking about. I was in the shower one day with my girl, and after we were done doing our thing, I was washing up when the water started hitting the tip of my dick. Ahhh, I don't know if it's a good feeling or a bad one.

Originally posted by linabina

i get that with my clit more than anything else.... too much contact with it is exactly that- too much. idk y but when its touched with fingers i cant take much of it.. now with a tongue though, thats a different story... :tongue: :tongue: :tongue:

yep same here, my clit gets super sensitive and like it just cant be touched for some reason lol and if it is touched its like this feeling that isnt really a pleasurable one.

and im another one that has yet to experience an orgasm:(

well i have but not the orgasms during sex, u know g-spot one's.

ughhh i feel so un-priveleged

DAMMIT THIS MAKES ME MAD, WHEN'S IT GONNA HAPPEN!!!!:mad:

well i have but not the orgasms during sex, u know g-spot one's.
aww... well i havent had any orgasms from sex cuz well.. i havent had sex..... but i have had them cuz my bf does a damn good job of finding the spot with his fingers... but i havent had a clitoral orgasm cuz i cant deal with touching it for more than a couple minutes... and its never licked long enough to give me an orgasm!!!! :tongue:

Originally posted by linabina

but i havent had a clitoral orgasm cuz i cant deal with touching it for more than a couple minutes... and its never licked long enough to give me an orgasm!!!! :tongue:

u know what though, i used to be the same way before i had a clit orgasm. like my boyfriend would touch me and rub it and i couldnt take it for like more than a few minutes. sometimes it depends also on how fast and how hard/soft etc.

cause one day i dont know how it happend but it went past the few minutes part and like it just started to feel soooo good and didnt want him to stop.

and then guess what??

yep i had an orgasm

HAHA omggg seriously we like celebrated!! haha i was like "YESSSSSSSS I HAD AN ORGASM"!!!!!!!!

lol

:)

Originally posted by romy20

u know what though, i used to be the same way before i had a clit orgasm. like my boyfriend would touch me and rub it and i couldnt take it for like more than a few minutes. sometimes it depends also on how fast and how hard/soft etc.

cause one day i dont know how it happend but it went past the few minutes part and like it just started to feel soooo good and didnt want him to stop.

and then guess what??

yep i had an orgasm

HAHA omggg seriously we like celebrated!! haha i was like "YESSSSSSSS I HAD AN ORGASM"!!!!!!!!

lol

:)

haha!! yay!!! :D