Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Updated Americas Rsvp List

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by vala

Hey Lavendermenace....how are you...can't quite figure out who you are but I only met mad cool peeps so I know you are too...wassup...CP is kind of PHAT!!!

Yo Vala!!! Hi honey, my GP neighbor. I'm here too ya know. Like Tastyt (whom i've yet to meet), i post mostly sex board.

Lavender's my best buddy cool as shit girly friend. was wearing a red tank top with tats on her arms and a smile on her face all night....

so, *MUAAAAAAAAAH* - now u owe me one.

If you emailed me yesterday, can you please do so again to kathleen@netops.idt.net. My computer crashed yesterday and I cant seem to get it back up and running. My email client already pulled them through so I cant even go on to the web. Im sorry for the inconvenience. If you can please do this soon, I can update the list with your names!

Thanks a bunch!

Kathy

Originally posted by trancend

oh yeah...where is this place?

America is on 18th between 5th and 6th, mid block on the north side of the street.

BTW: look for me, I'm 5'5", 200#, balding and will be wearing grey sweatpants and a grey sweatshirt. I should be easy to spot.

ichi

Originally posted by ichi_gami

America is on 18th between 5th and 6th, mid block on the north side of the street.

BTW: look for me, I'm 5'5", 200#, balding and will be wearing grey sweatpants and a grey sweatshirt. I should be easy to spot.

ichi

you forgot to mention you will be with miss kittie already sitting at the bar by time everyone gets there drunker then a skunk!

Good thing the bar is there to hold us up!

>mua< i cant wait to see my pod-pal!

Originally posted by misskittie

Good thing the bar is there to hold us up!

>mua< i cant wait to see my pod-pal!

It's no fair if you get there before I do, because then you'll have bought a drink before I can buy you one... See ya there, oh, say, 4:30ish? LOL That'll make for a nice loooooonggg happy hour :D

Oh, and I put some Red Stripes in my fridge here in the office, right next to the Jim Beam and the Bombay Sapphire... gotta get a head start on Friday afternoon!

ichi

Originally posted by ichi_gami

It's no fair if you get there before I do, because then you'll have bought a drink before I can buy you one... See ya there, oh, say, 4:30ish? LOL That'll make for a nice loooooonggg happy hour :D

Oh, and I put some Red Stripes in my fridge here in the office, right next to the Jim Beam and the Bombay Sapphire... gotta get a head start on Friday afternoon!

ichi

I'm *aiming* to be there for 5 the latest!! I think I can pull it off being Im SUPER KITTIE! lol (could u imagine me running around screaming that all night? "IMMMMMMMMMMMM SUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER KITTTIEEEEEEEEEEEEE" haha

Dont u worry, I got vodka and cranberry in my job fridge. So I can start around 1030AM, take a bottle of 2 and leave for my journey home. Drink during all of that including the train ride in and while walking around the City doing what I gotta do and then, by time I run out of it all, Ill sit down at the fabulous AMERICA bar with my favorite person in the whole wide world. --- now lets just hope *I* make the bar stool~

;)

Originally posted by misskittie

I'm *aiming* to be there for 5 the latest!! I think I can pull it off being Im SUPER KITTIE! lol (could u imagine me running around screaming that all night? "IMMMMMMMMMMMM SUUUUUUUUUUUUUPER KITTTIEEEEEEEEEEEEE" haha

Dont u worry, I got vodka and cranberry in my job fridge. So I can start around 1030AM, take a bottle of 2 and leave for my journey home. Drink during all of that including the train ride in and while walking around the City doing what I gotta do and then, by time I run out of it all, Ill sit down at the fabulous AMERICA bar with my favorite person in the whole wide world. --- now lets just hope *I* make the bar stool~

;)

No, no... the trick is kick the bar stools off the back side of the bar (you'll see what I mean) so we have enough room up there... or grab a spot on the front side of the bar - hopefully this year they don't have the big creepy Santa's set up yet...

ichi