Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Updated Americas Rsvp List

• Replies 68
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by ichi_gami

I dunno, about $6 each, if i remember right. All I need to do this year is be sober enough to pick up the $10s and leave the $1s as the tip at the bar.

btw:195.jpg Keep an eye out for me!!:cool:

ichi

DUDE

CHILL!!!!!

[*_-=C=-_*]

Hey MissKitty... Sice and myself will be riding down from Albany... but chances are we won't be arriving until close to 9 or so. I hope things aren't over by then.

If anybody has a street address for America, that would be much appreciated, so i can get good driving directions.

Originally posted by cintron

Hey MissKitty... Sice and myself will be riding down from Albany... but chances are we won't be arriving until close to 9 or so. I hope things aren't over by then.

If anybody has a street address for America, that would be much appreciated, so i can get good driving directions.

ADDRESS: America

18th between 5th and 6th, mid block on the north side of the street

We'll prolly be there. Email me at kathleen@netops.idt.net and Ill forward you my cell phone number. We're going to Centro Fly afterwards where admission is only $10 if you say youre there for Andys bday so if anything, just come to that.

I think we'll still be at America at 9...just email me~

>mua<

miss k

Originally posted by misskittie

Dee,

We have the bar area which, in actuality, holds 150 people. Now, you can eat there, at the bar, or you can talk to me that night and I can arrange a table for you and others within teh restaurant with Rosie, our main hostess.

Im planning on a fabulous night and Im way excited for this. See you all at AMERICA!

>mua<

miss kittie

I hope you arranged to take a cut from the bar that you can then use to buy us all drinks later!!!