Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Shitiest Names Etc.

dgmodel

awwww dont go dissin on the name gary... thats my babys name and that made him sad! *hehe* :(i think the ugliest guys names are names like norman lol... old man names. i LOVE the names justin, christian, and nick though. as for ugliest girls names? definitely beatrice lol and all those others that were named b4...

Originally posted by sum12nv

god....now i feel like a piece of shit :(

my name is Laura....feel free to rip on my name as much as you want

its ok hun. i cant rip on ur name, i htink laura is a good name. i know other lauras, and they're attractive. seems to be nothing wrong with it. lauren, lara, all good too.

Originally posted by SPYGIRL2

Do you laugh everytime you deal with your clients???

some of my other clients names are Lonnie, Seth, Biff, Hugo....

kinda brutal for dudes

lollib.......ill admit, ive paired my first name with guys last names...:laugh: :laugh: cant help it, gotta see if it flows, you know :D

Nitro- You're right Alexis is a nice name, I knew a sexy drag queen named Alexis in New Orleans! :laugh:

Romy- The sexiest female I ever laid my eyes on was named Heather... I also met a gorgeous Beatrice once too.

Fiery- CP's own Doris is far from fat or unattractive... in fact I'd ravage her at the drop of a hat... *drool*

Some names I don't like: Leslie (an old gf of an old bf- I was called by this name a few times so now it leaves a bad taste in my mouth!)

Bertha- lol!, Bessie, Clara Bell- something you'd name a cow.

Men's names I don't like: Corey (that was Leslie's ex!), Bob, Bill, any name that sounds like it could also be a girl's name.

Originally posted by lollib

Girls, what about last names? Do you ever meet a guy or date a guy and put there last name with your first name? I hope and pray to marry someone with a decent last name. There are some bad last names out there!!!

What girl doesn't do this? But I'm not sure I want to take my husband's name if I get married anyway- so I'm not too worried about it... :rolleyes:

I was with this girl named Ryin for a bit (no it was not a guy). Whenever I mention that I hear all the gay jokes not to mention when I was actually with her. Believe it or not she had the most drop dead gordgeous body I have ever been with.

One of those weird Eastern European things.