Dream cycle

barvybe

OK, here's my normal dream cycle about a new hottie i meet:

fantasy 1: handcuffs and vinyl

fantasy 2: dog and pony show

fantasy 3: kindergarden urination fetish

fantasy 4: babysitter gives the bad little boy an enema

fantasy 5: that barbara bush thing

LMAO! - Ok, i'm not even sure what some of those are!!

Ok, but seriously, this is what happens -

1. met someone hot cute cool - makes dream appearance

2. see them again out or maybe on a date - dream appearance

3. have sex with them - stop the dream appearances

4. get really into them - back in the dreams (and we try to act this batch out!! hehe)

i'm figuring that once u have em' they stop being the fantasy for u. but once i'm into ya, then u'r all i can think of...

make sense? anyone else?

K...now I wanna share this wacky sexual dream.

It was about me my X (of 3 years) and his best friend having a three-some....

(a while back, in my naieve days, I cheated on my x with his friend when me and the X were broken up for over a year....but this was like when we first met)

It was more like a nightmare than a dream....why is it all coming up now?

Originally posted by marcid21

K...now I wanna share this wacky sexual dream.

It was about me my X (of 3 years) and his best friend having a three-some....

(a while back, in my naieve days, I cheated on my x with his friend when me and the X were broken up for over a year....but this was like when we first met)

It was more like a nightmare than a dream....why is it all coming up now?

<BarVybe consults his dream oracle (tall cylinder, half filled with water that bubbles oddly when manipulated correctly>

u'r feeling guilty and u just spoke with one of them

Originally posted by xtcgspot

what the hell?

i dont think i wanna find out what barbara bush has to do with any of ur sexual dreams. ewwwww!!!

Hey, be nice!!! I didn't even mention the donkey or the clown suited circus midget juggler ones....

damn damn damn...there i go again :)

Originally posted by barvybe

"US"? u've had the same ones....

This was actually a serious question about do u fantasize about the people u'r dating or not....

wheni said "us", i meant all of us that have to listen to ur wierd fantasies. but i was only kidding.

and im sorry for taking ur serious question and making it a joke too. my bad.

Originally posted by xtcgspot

and yes, i fantasize about the people im dating. i dream about them, and fantasize while im awake too. who doesnt? if ur sexually involved with someone, i think ur naturally gonna have dreams and fantasies about them.

i dont

i'm a doer

meaning if i want do something i go and do it at that moment

from piercings to fantasies

i guess that can be a bad thing at times that i dont spend time thinking about the future

well i'm getting off topic

LOL...

no worries mate! i'm just poking back is all....

i wrote it up all joke like....i'm just thinking that i scared everyone away and i'm curious to know what other people think.

but no one wants to share....sniffle

lol, ok mate. while ur at it, y dont u put anotha shrimp on tha bobbi fa meh!!! and get me a foster's, ya know, austrailian fa beer

!

<BarVybe consults his dream oracle (tall cylinder, half filled with water that bubbles oddly when manipulated correctly>

u'r feeling guilty and u just spoke with one of them

Um.....nah...I'm still friends with my X's friend, but not my X. We've been friends forever, and we're pretty much over that whole situation.

Still don't know the meaning of that dream.......I never even though of a threesome....how nasty. Those two guys were so competitve about everything, I can imagine how that 3 some would have turned out

hmmmm....i have no idea.

i used to have dreams about one of my X's (who was bisexual) and other women - but like women i wasn't attracted to. never figured those out either.

glowdancer and tasty - i know what u mean. i just think that guys are so visual - i have no choice but to fantasize, specially if its been a while. or, if the girl i'm with has to get up first and i'm in that half awake mode, still smelling her in the bed, while she rustles around the place....

Depends on how into them you are...

One Time I had this dream of a friend of mine that is married... and we had some "relations" with each other in the dream and when i woke, it was soooooo vivid that i thought it happend and i felt sooo guilty... Then slowly realizing it was dream it faded away... however I still told her... Have to make out what the dream meant though...

hmmmm....i have no idea.

i used to have dreams about one of my X's (who was bisexual) and other women - but like women i wasn't attracted to. never figured those out either.

glowdancer and tasty - i know what u mean. i just think that guys are so visual - i have no choice but to fantasize, specially if its been a while. or, if the girl i'm with has to get up first and i'm in that half awake mode, still smelling her in the bed, while she rustles around the place....

i have dreams with people in them all the time. i dont even have to be really into the person. sometimes people i never met will be in my dreams and i always know who they are even though i never met them. my dreams make absolutely no sense... :laugh:

OK, here's my normal dream cycle about a new hottie i meet:

fantasy 1: handcuffs and vinyl

fantasy 2: dog and pony show

fantasy 3: kindergarden urination fetish

fantasy 4: babysitter gives the bad little boy an enema

fantasy 5: that barbara bush thing

Anybody ever tell you you might have damaged your brain?????

:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: