Clubplanet Nightlife Community

NJ vs NY

• Replies 62
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Queens, NJ, Brooklyn, Staten Island, etc...they all suck equally.

Manhattan is the only place that rocks...and I bet no one posting on here lives in Manhattan...lol.

To defend NJ, it ain't THAT bad here...I actually see better looking people when I go out in Hoboken, then when I go out ANYWHERE in Manhattan. (not lying)

But if we're talking about clubbing...I think we all know where we need to be...

-d

Originally posted by karch

Jersey is the best. Don't you people have some pride?? What Tempkid said is all true. Plus we got Great Adventure! And technically the Statue Liberty is on the Jersey side of the Hudson River. I'm a Jersey Boy for life!!!!

Isn't this entire thread about Jersey Prideâ„¢? You might have won the battle for Miss Liberty and we had to take it off our license plates but you still get stuck looking at her ass every day. :tongue:

Originally posted by mongreldave

Queens, NJ, Brooklyn, Staten Island, etc...they all suck equally.

Manhattan is the only place that rocks...and I bet no one posting on here lives in Manhattan...lol.

To defend NJ, it ain't THAT bad here...I actually see better looking people when I go out in Hoboken, then when I go out ANYWHERE in Manhattan. (not lying)

But if we're talking about clubbing...I think we all know where we need to be...

-d

I live in manhattan...BORN AND RAISED!!!

Temps kid I think your honestly brain dead coming off saying that ur JERZY STUDS make our clubs better. If im not mistaken ur "STUDS" are the ones with their shirts off, sweaty THINKING they look all good, sorry hun, YA NOT!! So if u like NJ so much stay there and don't step foot in our city cause honestly, we dont need ya and we dont want ya

TEMPS KID HAS BEEN:blown:

I was born and raised in south jerz and now proudly reside in Manhattan. I must say that both have perks... Now, I don't commute more that 10 mins. to work and there is always something to do. In Jersey there might be shit to do, but then someone ends up driving home all mangled. I do love that beach though... :D :D

i would say NJ SUCKS. absolutely nothing to do. the girls arent even all that. the only great thing is, the houses are beautiful :]

(alpine mmmmmmmmmmmmm englewood cliffs :o )

the city has the some of the most beautiful women in the world. (just stand around soho and watch how many beauties walk by you within a minute lol) and some of the best weed in the world :P

Originally posted by tempkid

Jersey people are better looking,dress better,dance better, and can kick your ass. We are the majority that makes up most of your mega clubs and we are home to the best club in the World ........TEMPTS

:D

*NOT* :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:

-=*TrancEdkittEn*=-

=^..^=

I love NY with all my heart, but i also love Jersey my parents live in Cliffs and its nice to come over and chill by the pool and bbq with my friends, I just do not consider Jersey in terms of night life or anything , its just for chill outs, and yeh...shopping maybe, hehe....

We are home to: Hoboken USA bar capitol

A.C. were all the high rollers play

We have the best Diners

Home to: The Sapranos

No other state has more Strip joints,Weight rooms, and Tanning salons.

In high school sports we rule you in football,basketball, wrestling,and probaly all the others too. :D

JERSEY RULES

NJ Breeds Drunks

NJ Breeds the drunks that just lost all their money

We have the best Diners

NJ Breeds Fat drunks that just lost all their money

Its SOPRANOS and its just a show so get over it how many shows take place in nyc??

NJ Breeds SLUTS, JUICE BAGs, AND FAKE AND BAKERS aka GUIDOS

In high school sports we rule you in football,basketball, wrestling,and probaly all the others too. :D

JERSEY RULES

YOU STILL SUCK!!!:blown:

And I guarentee you take on one of the basketball kids from my HS they will whoop yo ass and send u back to DIRTY JERZ

Wresting in a hick sport

and well football guess u got us in that cause in manhattan there are not that many fields. But NYC kids are rugged and can hold shit down better than anyone!!

WhA wHa

please u aint got shit on Manhattan people

give it up

Right. Because NYC, Boston, SF, LA, Chicago, Miami, etc. don't have many good bars.

And one of the highest crime rates in the U.S.

We have the best Diners

And the highest obesity rate per capita of all 50 states. Besides, Queens has better diners.

Actually that's also taped right here in Astoria, Queens. I think NYC wins in the mafia race, sorry :)

Doesn't that just mean you have more guidos per square mile? And how does that make it better...that's like saying NY has more belly button lint so that makes us better...

Oh yeah...your schools are always winning those NJ state titles instead of us... :rolleyes:

This is fun!

tempkid is crazy.....I am from jersey and promote in jersey as well as NYC. Jersey is a cool place to live...its right by manhatten, close to philly,we have the shore, have some farms, have some mountains. It does not however have the best clubs in the world or wait he said THE BEST CLUB in the world...TEMPTS??? Are you kidding me....besides the shit that goes on overseas lets talk about Vinyl......Centro Fly, hell even Sound Factory I could go on for hours ............Denny Tsettos??? He doesnt even compare to the DJ's at these NYC venues. Temps is ok but is far from the best club in the World. It is 1000 guidos all juiced up trying to dance to shitty ass music. This is so silly its killing me, I am laughing so hard going over this that I am ending my comment here and now

Be Yourself. please

Originally posted by sexxybabyd

[

JERSEY RULES

YOU STILL SUCK!!!:blown:

And I guarentee you take on one of the basketball kids from my HS they will whoop yo ass and send u back to DIRTY JERZ

You are so wrong, educate yourself on high school basketball before you argue

NJ probaly in the past 5-8 years is the best in the country. We have had some great programs, like St Anthony(jersey city) probaly the best high school basketball program af all time, when I played against there team 4years ago in high scool they were ranked 1# in the nation and had 58 game winning streak, they are always one of the top team in the nation, along with shcools like CBA, St. Elisabeth, Paterson Cathloc, and so on and so on.

1998 the high school player of the year in the US was Tim Thomas from Jersey, plays for the Bucks now

1999 The high school player of the in US was Al Harrington,from NJ who went straight o the NBA

2000 Jason Williams was the high scool player of the year in the US he's from NJ and plays for Duke and is the best collige player this year.

Honey it is a pure fact that NJ highschool basketball is better then NYC

God tempkid it's so sad to hear you love Jersey for all the wrong reasons......."No other state has more Strip joints,Weight rooms, and Tanning salons"......:laugh: I mean seriously are you joking.......like does MEATHEAD come to mind. Stay on the Jersey board b/c that's all you know. In case you haven't noticed not too many people agree with you on this one. I'm just glad we keep all the stadiums and sporting events in Jersey........too keep all the pollution and traffic there:laugh: :laugh: :laugh: . Since you aren't very fond about NY then I wouldn't expect you to venture into the city. Instead I suggest you go to Temps and wait there till Denny comes back in the spring:laugh: :laugh:

wow do you fools read my post?

Show me were I bash any dj's or venues of NYC, yes I made an opinion that Tempts was my favirote club and so what if I did,I been to every club your city has to offer and I have fun all the time, but I never seen more energy any where else like Tempts and yes Tsettos is my favirote dj, but thats my style. I heard them all Junior,JP,Danny T,and so on and so on, and they are all great. Pretty much my post was on the people of NY and NJ, and lets face it with out us jersey clubbers going to most of your clubs, they would be empty. It's a fact that us jersey heads are better looking and can kick your ass, so shut your holes and if you want to discuss this more pm and I would be glad to meet with you and tell you why you would love to live in my shoes one day:D