Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Where are all the LIBRAs

:) i just wanted to let everyone know that oct 18th is my birhtday, i'll be 24 and looking forward to having a good time...

here is some facts about Libra's

1. We are very nice people

2. We can dress very well

3. Most of us look good

4. We have a great since of humor

5. Where shy but have no problems getting a date, keeping them is a diffrent story becasue we can't make up our minds.

If there are any other Libras out there and have something to add to this wonderful list please do so!!!

PEACE:D :D

Hey everyone. I thought I was a libra, I was born on October 16. But I am taking an astronomy class this semester and I learned that I am not a libra, but a virgo. If you were born 2000 years ago than you would be a libra, but since then the stars have moved. This might sound weird but its true. Just to let everyone know.

October 11 - didn't u see LavenderMenace's b-day wish to me?

Happy b-day all u wonderful libra brothers and sisters!

so what else about us?

everything said so far is DEFINITELY true! (especially the sex and can't make up our minds parts)

plus:

1. we're excellent listeners

2. are sensitive and caring

Originally posted by freshone

:) i just wanted to let everyone know that oct 18th is my birhtday, i'll be 24 and looking forward to having a good time...

3. Most of us look good

5. Where shy but have no problems getting a date, keeping them is a diffrent story becasue we can't make up our minds.

If there are any other Libras out there and have something to add to this wonderful list please do so!!!

OCT 16

Man you are so right libras rule!

6 - They are sensitive, but strong

7- Sweet but sour

8- high Energy people but lazy sometimes....

I am not a LIBRA but I have experienced them lol I must admit, they are the bomb in bed! How do you guys do it lmao Although my bf now is a Virgo and he def does the job right, but libras are def known for there bedrooms skills so more power to you, girls if you haven't had a libra yet i suggest strongly that you try them you'll be glad you took my advice lol

im a libra....oct. 16.....about 15 more min.s left....hehe nothing to do on a tues w/ work tomorrow and all but i did have fun last weekend and will this weekend....LIBRAS ARE THE BEST!!! theres just something about october!!:) :) :) :) :) :) :) im 22 nothing exciting too much w/ that age...

3. Most of us look good

Hey man, I'm turning 25 on the 18th! And my g/f's birthday is on the 19th! Oh, and another fact about Libras is that we're some hardcore muthafuckaz!

Also, for anyone that's interested, my g/f's band, Vulgaras, is playing a show on her birthday this Friday down at Don Hill's around midnight and then we're heading over to La Nouvelle Justine for a joint b-day bash afterwards. All are welcome. :)

3. Most of us look good

I'll be 24 on the 18th too!!!!!!!!

:jawdrop:

ME ME! i am libra too! Sept 24th i turned 24.

I am a cusp baby, but i Hold more libra traits than virgo... The only vigro qualities i have is i love to plan and i am a great organizer. I dont consider myself a neat freak... i call it being "selectively anal". like i like to keep my LR, kitchen, bathroom immaculate but i leave clothes all around in my bedroom! ;)

also I dont know if anyone mentioned but libras love to shop, have a great sense of style (due to Venus being their ruling planet) ... but unfortunately we have a bad reputation on the fidelity part (again due to Venus)

but you all are right... LIBRAS ARE THE BEST!

you can never havea better friend than a libra