Clubplanet Nightlife Community

Hey BaBy WhAt'S YoUr Sign? lol

Originally posted by dialectics

and i thought saggitarians were just good in bed.....

(so aside from our penchant for metatheorems and roland products we've also got our sign in common?)

nah scorpios are the 'good in bed' sign........and lo and behold that's what I am ;)

• Replies 56
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Originally posted by quoth

Gemini....and yes we are always late...the life of the party...very sarcastic...great lovers....love to intellectualize....and whatever other friggin stereotypes that go along with it. If u dont belive me, then just ask the people i meet at both meetups if its true ;)

HOLY SHIT. we are both geminis. That explains sooo much.

watch out for us geminis... we're Trouble with a capital WTF!

Hey hacker- sag, huh? I knew there was reason we get along so well.

:D

Originally posted by lavendermenace

sure does.

#define gemini = "air sign"

#define saggitarius = "fire sign"

reaction = (wind AND fire) = (wind fans the flame) OR (air extinguishes the flame)

i have a good friend from college (who since has been out of touch) but it was definately a bipolar friendship.

Originally posted by tribal

im a Leo, i purr too!

the sickest song ever! - mi amore dont u know, my love i want u so, sugar u make myself complete, rapture tastes so sweet

Vaiio - Rapture

Tribal - DAMN KID that's the AWESOMEST name. and yes, Vaiio, Rapture is a sick sick track :)

nah scorpios are the 'good in bed' sign........and lo and behold that's what I am

I'm a cancer....That moody stuff they say about us is soooo F'N true!!

PS...our best signs are pisces, scorpio, and taurus are our best signs....so bring it this way baby!!!!!

:tongue:

Originally posted by quoth

Gemini....and yes we are always late...the life of the party...very sarcastic...great lovers....love to intellectualize....and whatever other friggin stereotypes that go along with it. If u dont belive me, then just ask the people i meet at both meetups if its true ;)

I meeewww with you, quoth...GEMINI Reprazent

we cover the gamut of emotions

:):(:cool:

Originally posted by marcid21

I'm a cancer....That moody stuff they say about us is soooo F'N true!!

I KNOW

i dated a cancer sophomore year of college for all of 10 days before she convinced me to break up with her cuz she couldn't bear to do it herself.

:confused: :confused: :confused: :confused:

watch out for us geminis... we're Trouble with a capital WTF!

WOW!!! :eek: It really does explain a fuckin lot..i mean how times have we finished each others thoughts and/or i have finished what u tried explaining exactly how u meant it? and no doubt..people gotta watch out for us. we are fuckin crazy and especially when we are at clubs..like me and u lav, we are a CRAZYYYYY DUO..no doubt. but as for Hacker, hell yea thats why me and him get along so well too..cause he a sagi. U know i had a feeling u might have been a gemini cause no one other than myself gives them those tightttttt ass fuckin hugs, but i noticed u did. Now it all makes sense to me. ;)

Originally posted by senorfern

Saggitarius...the most philosophical of all the signs. Think about it.

:huh: :goofy: :blank:

True...I'm a Saggitarius also. I could turn anything into a philosophical saying. Also I'm kind of wacky and goofy. I like being spontaneous..I get bored easily...have to be entertained at all times. My man has problems keeping up with me....he's a saggitarius too. He's more laid back....I'm more in your face and out spoken. Can you figure that out? All that talk about horoscopes...do you really believe it? :blank:

Originally posted by neena16

All that talk about horoscopes...do you really believe it? :blank:

Nah, don't believe in it at all...but it sure is entertaining. I love it when the horoscopes in the daily papers are really vague...like "you will have a discussion soon." No shit Nostradamus.

Originally posted by boa_boy

nah scorpios are the 'good in bed' sign........and lo and behold that's what I am ;)

Nah Scorpios are just the "horny" sign...being horny doesn't mean you're good in bed LOL :cool:

Us Sagittariuses on the other hand, we can blow your mind...

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Originally posted by kozzy

gemini here........I guess I do fall into the stereotype, crazy, intellectual, outgoing, very open minded, sarcastic, go crazzzyyy in a club, fast paced, humurous and a closet freak in bed. :eek::D

gEMINIS UNITE