Clubplanet Nightlife Community

What happeneds if u drop too much??

I've been dropping for about 2 years now.. recently i've gotten back into the habit of doing it again... i used to do it only.. maybe once every month.. but now it's like every week almost..

i've been getting sharp migranes the next day... i'd like to know if anyone have a similar experience?

Are you taking vitamins both before and after you go out? That might do the trick - a multivitamin and a vitamin C work wonders - I rarely have a sluggish day after or that "oh my god if I don't have a glass of juice in 30 seconds I'm going to wilt" feeling in the morning. Also, I'm assuming that you're drinking enough water, right? Dehydration will create one bad-ass headache.

That's my advice. Or, just chill with dropping for a while. If your body is reacting negatively, than it's probably wise to take a break for a bit.

:)

Originally posted by wasabinyc

I've been dropping for about 2 years now.. recently i've gotten back into the habit of doing it again... i used to do it only.. maybe once every month.. but now it's like every week almost..

i've been getting sharp migranes the next day... i'd like to know if anyone have a similar experience?

if you drop too much, you eventually don't hold anything

Your seretonin levels get all out of wack. I started using ecstacy almost 2 years ago. When I do it consistently, such as every week,(say I drop a few bombs on Sat night) on Monday I feel depressed.... I know plenty of other people who feel like that too... I go through periods ( like the summer) where I want to do it everyweekend. Now I am going to take a hiatus with that shit....